GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per your link, Stamm estimates it’s about a 10-minute walk from Paulina Petrosky’s apartment to the parking garage. It’s believed they walked down Parkwood Boulevard and turned left onto Legacy Drive.

So, I am asking if anyone knows which businesses are along that path. If anyone who leaves in the area would share.

All of a sudden, the walk turned into a ten minute walk from a twenty minute walk.
Since the onset of the case, we've been told the walk takes twice as long - twenty minutes.
Jonni and Anna walked it together and verified the time it took them to complete the walk between the entrance of the garage and PP's apartment location.
LE claims they found other surveillance showing the two walking but never revealed the route. Yet, I swear, the insiders verified the walk takes longer than ten minutes to complete.
Unless there's a shortcut that no one considered, I find it odd and it bothers me we believed this false timeline for so long. What other info is skewed that we've been fed?

First of all, they left the apartment around 3:30 a.m. Now, I'm sure the time could be off by a few or any amount of minutes.
But SN's phone called CM's phone at 3:43 a.m. and he told LE she said she was still walking to her car at that time.
They are on camera at 3:55, so did they leave almost simultaneously with SN's call?
Where was SN? No one ever answers the question.
It seems CM and SN spent the most amount of time together.
Apparently they didn't go to Whataburger with the others and hung back at Scruffy Duffies which closes at 2:00 a.m. LE hasn't verified when the group went to the burger place or what time the group returned to PP's.

We don't know how long SN and CM hung out together or what they were doing during that time. SN claims, while at the bar with CM, CM made contact with HF and he wanted to kick ALP's arse at that time.
CM became visibly upset over the situation according to SN.
SN probably minimized how upset CM became over the idea of a HF/ALP altercation.
We're not privy to the reason but it can be boiled down to two I bet.
It was either over CM or related to drug territory issues (reportedly, they were good friends at one time).

Then there is the report of an altercation happening nearby to PP's place sometime after 2:00 a.m. (2:17? - the exact time escapes me).
CM's disappearance may be related to the gathering in some way (everyone was aware of her location).

It makes sense that the thought of an altercation between the two of them would upset CM. This may be the reason SN offered to drive CM all the way home to Fort Worth.
Was CM fearful because of someone besides HF?
Did she have a reason for concern such as being caught in between a conflict?

Some kind of heightened tension within the group, of which both HF and ALP were once a part of, was at play that night.
Beyond this remark, my thoughts regarding their relationships are off limits.

Some people are positive this is a simple case.
Because the relationships between the people weren't simple, I'm not so sure.
LE would have solidified EA's charges by now if the case is that straightforward imo.

If he's not a psychopath then he's a pathological liar. They lie habitually, often for no apparent reason.
I vote for psychopath/sociopath.
I believe he knows exactly what happened that night, but thinks others will believe him, probably like mommy has/does. Another reason might be that we live in a culture of denial and self-absorption.
Jmo, though.

Maybe. Not sure what his mommy has to do with anything though. We have no proof he had mommy issues. JMO.

His lies are like a 5 year old who said they didn't eat the cupcake when their mouth is surrounded by frosting and cupcake. I don't get it. Why did he so emphatically lie about things that were easily refuted? Sometimes I believe he has no clue what really happened that night. MOO

IMO, where to start....this feels a bit like a loaded question, not with the question itself, but in the multitude of ways in which I could answer it based on my own opinion. I'll try to keep it brief.

I believe, what we saw was a falsely confident person who was sick of the media outlets hounding him, his home being picketed, and the court of public opinion judging and taunting him and his family on social media. For instance, note how many times he says "I just want for this to be over already" or "I didn't want to be in this position" or some variation of those words, I rough counted 8. IMO, he sees himself as a victim; I would hope one would have the ability to be intellectually honest with themselves about creating their own outcomes, but I truly believe he feels sorry for himself. I think, in his mind's eye, he felt as though all of that plus the stress and fear he "was suffering (IMO)" from potentially being caught was punishment enough and that it should all just "go away".
I think a lot of people believe that forensic testing is a quick process because of the "wham-bam forensic magic" on TV and I don't think he was any different. IMO he may have thought, at most, it would take a few days or a week and I certainly don't think LE was advising him on how long it would take for results to come back. I also don't think he had a lawyer at that time who could have given insight on forensic testing timelines because he gave a media interview. What lawyer on God's green Earth, in the midst of a criminal investigation, would have instructed the primary suspect to give a media interview. By the time the interview took place, I think he was starting to feel relief, like it was actually possible LE had nothing on him and that he was in the home stretch of getting away with his freedom. IMO, the uncut interview holds so many physical cues that indicate lying. Watch his mannerisms on moments when he's answering truthfully (name, what year did you graduate high school, where did you attend high school); IMO, his eyebrows are expressive, he nods/tilts his head to the left. When being faced with direct questions about CM, he becomes almost wooden in appearance and will either clench his jaw or swallow forcefully after speaking, IMO. He becomes extremely animated, IMO, on moments when given an opportunity to defend himself (ex: what are you going through, talk to the people harassing you, etc). He also does this neck roll, bobble headed chin jut out thing when he feels as though he's appearing savvy, rational, or offering irrefutable logic (ex: why he hasn't talked with the family) IMO.

Nor do I; maybe it's daddy.

Maybe.

Here's something I found interesting....

"Steven Nickerson was with Morris before she went missing and said she seemed a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted on driving back to Fort Worth, but he never realized it would be the last time he saw her before she was reported missing."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Efforts-Continue-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-274404321.html

Didn't we find out from SN about HF wanting to kick ALP's arse that night? Not saying SN is responsible but these are the things that keep me on the wall.......

1) Hewlitt Packard runs along Parkwood and would have been on their right side as they walked. I do not know what kind of security cameras flank their campus, but due to it being access controlled to even enter the campus, I would imagine they have surveillance surrounding their gates.
2) If walking down Parkwood and turning left onto Legacy, they would have walked past a Benchmark Bank (left side) and a few restaurants. I wouldn't assume the restaurants have surveillance, but you never know.
3) Outside of this, I guess it just depends on where they turned left on Legacy. Did they continue to the corner of Parkwood and Legacy and cross then turn left? Bank of America would be directly ahead of them and then would immediately be to the right of them, as they turned to head towards Henyrs. I don't know if there are weather cameras, or city cameras @ Legacy.
4) Another possibility, is there are fences, but not privacy fences for the ground floor residents who live alongside Parkwood in the shops of Legacy. Those apartments have sliding glass doors or access points directly facing Parkwood and they could very well have personally provided motion cameras for safety measures. I don't think this would be a far stretch for a source of video footage either.

Interesting & I'd be curious to know which business, I guess. I'm just not sure I see the significance of where the surveillance came from... & AFAIK, it shows two people walking & "nothing unusual", same as the garage surveillance...

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_14dd4862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html

IMO, where to start....this feels a bit like a loaded question, not with the question itself, but in the multitude of ways in which I could answer it based on my own opinion. I'll try to keep it brief.

I believe, what we saw was a falsely confident person who was sick of the media outlets hounding him, his home being picketed, and the court of public opinion judging and taunting him and his family on social media. For instance, note how many times he says "I just want for this to be over already" or "I didn't want to be in this position" or some variation of those words, I rough counted 8. IMO, he sees himself as a victim; I would hope one would have the ability to be intellectually honest with themselves about creating their own outcomes, but I truly believe he feels sorry for himself. I think, in his mind's eye, he felt as though all of that plus the stress and fear he "was suffering (IMO)" from potentially being caught was punishment enough and that it should all just "go away".
I think a lot of people believe that forensic testing is a quick process because of the "wham-bam forensic magic" on TV and I don't think he was any different. IMO he may have thought, at most, it would take a few days or a week and I certainly don't think LE was advising him on how long it would take for results to come back. I also don't think he had a lawyer at that time who could have given insight on forensic testing timelines because he gave a media interview. What lawyer on God's green Earth, in the midst of a criminal investigation, would have instructed the primary suspect to give a media interview. By the time the interview took place, I think he was starting to feel relief, like it was actually possible LE had nothing on him and that he was in the home stretch of getting away with his freedom. IMO, the uncut interview holds so many physical cues that indicate lying. Watch his mannerisms on moments when he's answering truthfully (name, what year did you graduate high school, where did you attend high school); IMO, his eyebrows are expressive, he nods/tilts his head to the left. When being faced with direct questions about CM, he becomes almost wooden in appearance and will either clench his jaw or swallow forcefully after speaking, IMO. He becomes extremely animated, IMO, on moments when given an opportunity to defend himself (ex: what are you going through, talk to the people harassing you, etc). He also does this neck roll, bobble headed chin jut out thing when he feels as though he's appearing savvy, rational, or offering irrefutable logic (ex: why he hasn't talked with the family) IMO.

Great post ... and to add, I'll bet he also feels CM & her family "deserved" what they got, for inconveniencing him...

AGREED. The best predictor of behavior is to look at one's past.

Are you saying that an adult male having consensual sex with a 17 year old girlfriend of several months can predict that in the future he will rape, abduct, murder and dispose of the corpse of a 23 year old?

Are you saying that an adult male having consensual sex with a 17 year old girlfriend of several months can predict that in the future he will rape, abduct, murder and dispose of the corpse of a 23 year old?
I can't find what you wrote in your post in my post.

PPD will and has reported crimes as they come across them during their investigation of EA. Remember PPD was the ones who alerted Wylie about the stolen Sprint phone, which prompted Wylie to follow up with an arrest. It's in the arrest affidavit re: 9/15 activities.

Idk why this is so difficult to understand or accept...it's merely COMMON SENSE. LE will report to other agencies or take action if in their own jurisdiction when they discover a crime. They have a civic duty to do so, isn't this a good thing? Or is it a Witch Hunt only because the subject is EA? Makes no sense!

His lies are like a 5 year old who said they didn't eat the cupcake when their mouth is surrounded by frosting and cupcake. I don't get it. Why did he so emphatically lie about things that were easily refuted? Sometimes I believe he has no clue what really happened that night. MOO

Maybe he is used to many people believing or just not challenging his more transparent falsehoods. People rarely openly call other people on their lies in order not to seem rude. It is also possible that he was so messed up that he has somehow set the incident aside. People have been known to rationalize the most outrageous things. He may feel what he did was justified by the fact that she did not properly appreciate him. Long ago, a man in my life tried to refute some very ugly facts by claiming that he had no memory of his acts. He said, "Maybe I am a multiple personality." Go figure.

However, I do not believe that the clumsiness of his lies where Christina is concerned means that he is inexperienced in crimes of aggression against women.

Unfortunately for him, (fortunately for CM) this is where he chose to live & commit his crimes...
And this is where the jury member are from who will be convicting him :loveyou:

HBO is featuring a six part series covering the life and crimes of Robert Durst.
He's suspected of killing his wife, a woman who was his friend spanning years, and a man who was his neighbor in Houston when Durst was hiding out from the law.

Durst was tried for the man's murder in Texas.
He took the stand and described how he dismembered the man after he killed him in self-defense.
Afterward he placed the man's body parts in black bags which he dumped in the river.
To his dismay, the bags floated instead of sinking.
He managed to retrieve the bag containing the head and disposed of it some other way. The head was where he put the bullet. Thus, he eliminated forensic evidence.

The jury returned a verdict of not guilty.
Going by the look on Durst's face, even he couldn't believe it (part 4 of 6).

What a lucky guy!

PPD will and has reported crimes as they come across them during their investigation of EA. Remember PPD was the ones who alerted Wylie about the stolen Sprint phone, which prompted Wylie to follow up with an arrest. It's in the arrest affidavit re: 9/15 activities.

Idk why this is so difficult to understand or accept...it's merely COMMON SENSE. LE will report to other agencies or take action if in their own jurisdiction when they discover a crime. They have a civic duty to do so, isn't this a good thing? Or is it a Witch Hunt only because the subject is EA? Makes no sense!

I wonder why this guy was released on bond after indecency with a 9 year old only to be arrested again for more charges.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...ice-officer-arrested-on-child-sex-charges.ece

Never once have I said EA is innocent or is being witch hunted. But in the reality of this world, LE will and do pick and chose. MOO

HBO is featuring a six part series covering the life and crimes of Robert Durst.
He's suspected of killing his wife, a woman who was his friend spanning years, and a man who was his neighbor in Houston when Durst was hiding out from the law.

Durst was tried for the man's murder in Texas.
He took the stand and described how he dismembered the man after he killed him in self-defense.
Afterward he placed the man's body parts in black bags which he dumped in the river.
To his dismay, the bags floated instead of sinking.
He managed to retrieve the bag containing the head and disposed of it some other way. The head was where he put the bullet. Thus, he eliminated forensic evidence.

The jury returned a verdict of not guilty.
Going by the look on Durst's face, even he couldn't believe it (part 4 of 6).

What a lucky guy!

I became fascinated with this story after watching 'All Good Things' with Ryan Gosling. I hadn't heard of it prior.

I wonder why this guy was released on bond after indecency with a 9 year old only to be arrested again for more charges.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...ice-officer-arrested-on-child-sex-charges.ece

Never once have I said EA is innocent or is being witch hunted. But in the reality of this world, LE will and do pick and chose. MOO

Couldn't EA be released on bond too if he could come up with the money? This comparison has been made before in the Moorers/ Heather Elvis case. Making bond has nothing to do with guilt or innocence.

I wonder too about why he sent the text message to his girlfriend in the first place. I have tried to think of what was going on when he sent it. It was November 30th. Where were we on the timeline of events?

Remember the very first search warrant (vehicle) released to the public was around the first part of November.....I'm guessing she may have gotten her hands on it somehow (maybe a church friend of hers idk). Originally she didn't allow PPD to forensically examine her phone....but after his arrest she allowed it. (1/15 testimony). Makes me think she had her world turned upside down and while he was still able to manipulate her, she might have been asking some hard and uncomfortable questions. Perhaps this child-like, vindictive response was just a part of their convo(s). My beliefs anyway

Maybe.

Here's something I found interesting....

"Steven Nickerson was with Morris before she went missing and said she seemed a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted on driving back to Fort Worth, but he never realized it would be the last time he saw her before she was reported missing."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Efforts-Continue-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-274404321.html

Didn't we find out from SN about HF wanting to kick ALP's arse that night? Not saying SN is responsible but these are the things that keep me on the wall.......

The article posted was published in September iirc. SN made that comment to the media during a Vigil or early search effort.

Recently, it may be have been in the Disappeared episode, SN gave out details about an exchange CM had with HF that took place while SN and CM were at Scruffy Duffies, so after 12:35 a.m.
SN said HF told CM he wanted to do something to ALP - something was going on between those two guys that night.

The discussion surrounding this topic may be in the basement.

They do have discretion, no one is denying that. But when LE is digging inch by inch through your past, they aren't going to turn a blind eye....again Thank God!

They do have discretion, no one is denying that. But when LE is digging inch by inch through your past, they aren't going to turn a blind eye....again Thank God!

I totally agree. But to say LE turns in EVERY SINGLE crime they find during an investigation is not correct. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState