GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't EA be released on bond too if he could come up with the money? This comparison has been made before in the Moorers/ Heather Elvis case. Making bond has nothing to do with guilt or innocence.

Yes, but I'd be willing to bet this cop's bond wasn't $1 million. I know I'm in the minority here, but sexual assualt of a CHILD (an actual child) is worse to me (IMO) than almost anything. Especially when you're supposed to be a trusted individual, say a COP.

The article posted was published in September iirc. SN made that comment to the media during a Vigil or early search effort.

Recently, it may be have been in the Disappeared episode, SN gave out details about an exchange CM had with HF that took place while SN and CM were at Scruffy Duffies, so after 12:35 a.m.
SN said HF told CM he wanted to do something to ALP - something was going on between those two guys that night.

The discussion surrounding this topic may be in the basement.

The Disappeared episode started taping very early on, IIRC. Point is, SN gave two different stories.

Interesting & I'd be curious to know which business, I guess. I'm just not sure I see the significance of where the surveillance came from... & AFAIK, it shows two people walking & "nothing unusual", same as the garage surveillance...

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_14dd4862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html

I'm with you on that; the knowledge of which business, where, or why doesn't change the fact that she disappeared that evening and hasn't been found. IMO, the question of which business captured video of some of the walk is not something I particularly find relevant, but I'm also not doubtful she was the one spotted on the CCTV footage walking with EA, either so I probably am not the best equipped to answer why it's important. :)

I wonder why this guy was released on bond after indecency with a 9 year old only to be arrested again for more charges.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...ice-officer-arrested-on-child-sex-charges.ece

Never once have I said EA is innocent or is being witch hunted. But in the reality of this world, LE will and do pick and chose. MOO

This is the one to which I meant point taken. This case made me furious, as much as I know of it. However, a couple of years back, a friend, a fresh CJ major said that the police had come to their classroom to explain how seldom sex crimes against children are seldom prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then add in the fact that he is a police officer . . .

Not much has changed since I was a victim advocate in the 80s apparently.

I'm with you on that; the knowledge of which business, where, or why doesn't change the fact that she disappeared that evening and hasn't been found. IMO, the question of which business captured video of some of the walk is not something I particularly find relevant, but I'm also not doubtful she was the one spotted on the CCTV footage walking with EA, either so I probably am not the best equipped to answer why it's important. :)

I totally agree. Nothing we debate here changes the fact that Christina is missing and presumed dead. Nothing changes that her DNA was in EA's TRUNK. However, I enjoy everyone's different thoughts. Until someone is convicted and sentenced, I will always wonder and I will continue to bring my thoughts forward. I don't believe this is an open and shut case. There are too many what ifs for me to just lie down.

The Disappeared episode started taping very early on, IIRC. Point is, SN gave two different stories.

Oh, is that how you see it?
What are the two stories?
I see it as SN just elaborating more during his interview with the ID people.
Also somewhere along the line he added he offered to drive CM home himself.
He knew something was up but no one will say what that was exactly.

The tone of SN's earliest remark is that he knew CM was gone though imo.

I wonder why this guy was released on bond after indecency with a 9 year old only to be arrested again for more charges.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...ice-officer-arrested-on-child-sex-charges.ece

Never once have I said EA is innocent or is being witch hunted. But in the reality of this world, LE will and do pick and chose. MOO
I don't think EA is innocent either and I wouldn't call it a witch hunt either. But it is unsettling to me that these charges are being stacked. A consensual relationship with an underage girlfriend that could have been love? Him using a phone from a Sprint store of which he manages and arguably should be using the latest technology so he can speak with knowledge and conviction to potential buyers?

I hope and pray that LE is 100% sure of what happened and not going on intuition. I hope and pray that LE isn't in part making him pay for speaking to them through his lawyer. I tell my own kids that if they are stopped or questioned by LE, that they courteously decline to speak. There are consequences to taking that approach, but if these charges are those consequences, I think it's wrong.

**and btw, Mikayoyo, I'm agreeing with your post, not challenging it, lol

Great post ... and to add, I'll bet he also feels CM & her family "deserved" what they got, for inconveniencing him...

IMO, you are probably, sadly, right. IMO, it is so, very unfortunate that some people are so full of self righteousness that they can convince themselves, without a hint of irony, that a family's grief is only secondary to getting caught. EA makes it clear, IMO, that he sees this very much as a "VS." situation, which supports your thought, by saying something along the lines of "you only knew her side of the story, now. . .you're hearing mine".

The topic of the reported stolen/returned Sprint Phone was brought up....
Here are those links and info so there is no misinformation or confusion on reported details :

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Wylie-Arrest-Record-281675911.html

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_fe967e7a-661b-11e4-908d-8b1d2710f0e3.html

The arrest report from Sept. 15 alleges Arochi stole a gold Samsung Galaxy S5 phone, valued at $650, from the Sprint Wireless Store he managed in Wylie.

On Nov. 1, Arochi said he was on a leave of absence from Sprint due to the Morris investigation, but according to coworkers, Arochi was fired after his arrest for theft.

“He had three phones and would switch them out,” said a coworker, who asked to remain anonymous. “It was always the same number, but he would switch them out. I was there the day [he was caught]. We got a shipment of a few phones that were not in our inventory, and he had them hidden on his desk.”

During an inventory check, a higher-up called Arochi and confronted him about the theft, which occurred Aug. 25, according to the report.

Sprint is the one that reported the theft, happened during an inventory check. I believe the Company Officer of Sprint from Houston is the one that actually reported theft.

Oh, is that how you see it?
What are the two stories?
I see it as SN just elaborating more during his interview with the ID people.
Also somewhere along the line he added he offered to drive CM home himself.
He knew something was up but no one will say what that was exactly.

The tone of SN's earliest remark is that he knew CM was gone though imo.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...gust-2014-37-*Arrest*&p=11573470#post11573470

In one story he doesn't know why she's upset. In another, she's upset because HF wanted to kick ALP's *advertiser censored*.

I totally agree. Nothing we debate here changes the fact that Christina is missing and presumed dead. Nothing changes that her DNA was in EA's TRUNK. However, I enjoy everyone's different thoughts. Until someone is convicted and sentenced, I will always wonder and I will continue to bring my thoughts forward. I don't believe this is an open and shut case. There are too many what ifs for me to just lie down.

IMO, I think you should. I think anyone, in the spirit of advocating for someone who has clearly been unable to advocate for themselves up to this point, should. Whether you have differing perspectives, speculations, or ideas, I value your rights to voice them, as I do my own and I trust your reason is being that of seeing an injustice having occurred against CM and it offends your sense of right VS wrong. With that, we are on the same page and I welcome any and all of your postings, regardless of personal agreement or disagreement :toast:

I don't think EA is innocent either and I wouldn't call it a witch hunt either. But it is unsettling to me that these charges are being stacked. A consensual relationship with an underage girlfriend that could have been love? Him using a phone from a Sprint store of which he manages and arguably should be using the latest technology so he can speak with knowledge and conviction to potential buyers?

I hope and pray that LE is 100% sure of what happened and not going on intuition. I hope and pray that LE isn't in part making him pay for speaking to them through his lawyer. I tell my own kids that if they are stopped or questioned by LE, that they courteously decline to speak. There are consequences to taking that approach, but if these charges are those consequences, I think it's wrong.

LOL thanks.

I'm 99.9% sure EA is guilty. But as someone who personally experienced that 0.00001% I will never say never until it's in the books.

Yes, but I'd be willing to bet this cop's bond wasn't $1 million. I know I'm in the minority here, but sexual assualt of a CHILD (an actual child) is worse to me (IMO) than almost anything. Especially when you're supposed to be a trusted individual, say a COP.
Severity of the crime is one factor that goes into a bond amount. I'm betting that EA's connections to Mexico make him appear as a flight risk.

To actually classify a 17 year old (who turned 18 during the course of a relationship) in the category of a real CHILD is actually an injustice to all of the children who are being sexually assaulted and murdered. All you have to do is scroll through the forum here and see the horror that some of these children suffer at the hands of both strangers and family members and people they should be able to trust. I don't believe you are in the minority at all. JMO

BBM - Yes this is what concerns me also. Very good post. :tyou:

If I am not mistaken (and I could be for sure lol ) is a poster on here stated that LE said they had additional footage of CM and EA together. A couple of posters stated they had not seen that information (nor have I) so a link was asked for. JMO

I have to respectfully disagree about charges being stacked. If he was Mgr. of the store it is safe to assume he knew the rules. As Mgr., he would be expected to enforce the rules to his staff. He isn't entitled to a new phone because he is a Mgr. at the store. I have to believe he knew the rules. The timing of him stealing the phone is suspicious as well along with the phone being wiped clean. Numerous discussions on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste