GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #37 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure respect your right to have your opinion, but that list imo had so much sugarcoating on the serious crimes and evils by EA that I thought I caught diabetes from just reading it! :biggrin:

But seriously, this is a guy who's been doing really bad things, one after another, culminating in an abduction and (probably) murder too, and the truth is rearing its head. :twocents:
You cut my post up.

Two?
That's just so scary!
My point was that there are varying levels of crime.
You are absolutely correct that we have no clue as to how Jennifer felt.
Thank you for understanding that I was glad he didn't sexually-assault a 10yo, and I thought Heather explained exactly what I was feeling.

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not, but I think we are all glad that he didn't assault a 10 year old. I am also sad that a 16 yr old was lied too and probably used for sex and sad that CM is still missing (as I know you are too).

My post was just a ramble off yours with no real point I guess. I was under the impression (like Steve) that you were saying that is was no biggie like texting and driving. Sorry I misunderstood!!

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not, but I think we are all glad that he didn't assault a 10 year old. I am also sad that a 16 yr old was lied too and probably used for sex and sad that CM is still missing (as I know you are too).

My post was just a ramble off yours with no real point I guess. I was under the impression (like Steve) that you were saying that is was no biggie like texting and driving. Sorry I misunderstood!!
Oh no! No sarcasm at ALL. I honestly was glad Heather put into words how relieved I felt.
It's disgusting to me how many have and will be affected by EA

Originally, I believe we were told it was a 20 minute walk & CM's mom confirmed that. I'll go with 20, but not a big deal to me either way...

But detective Stamm testified that it was estimated to be a 10 minute walk.

"Stamm estimates it’s about a 10-minute walk from Paulina Petrosky’s apartment to the parking garage. It’s believed they walked down Parkwood Boulevard and turned left onto Legacy Drive."
http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_14dd4862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html

Seems like we should go with what was testified under oath. IMO it should be a longer walk than that, but I can't imagine Stamm would be lying or that misinformed, especially since it was in the testimony from the hearing.
The only way we could know for sure is if LE produces time-stamped video from outside PP's apt to show when they left. That difference of ten minutes may not seem like it matters, but IMO it does because we know she was on the phone for a portion of the walk and subtracting that from the total walk time gives us an idea if she and EA really had much time for conversation. We know he says they didn't talk, but come on, we know that's bs.
Anyway, that's just my opinion.

ETA: Not arguing your point, btw. Just springboarding from it because we were told from the beginning that it was a 20 minute walk and I was surprised to find out in testimony that it was estimated to be a 10 minute walk. Wanted to clarify that I'm not trying to argue with you, but just responding/adding on.

Wonder if Detective Stamm, or someone from Plano Police, actually walked the distance, or if she is going by the time estimate from map programs?

I am not sure a jury will even hear about the statuarory charges. They really have nothing to do with aggrrated kidnappimg and possibly murder. I doubt LE charged him just to "pile it on" or keep him in jail. He is not going anywhere-ever, Imo.

Oh no! No sarcasm at ALL. I honestly was glad Heather put into words how relieved I felt.
It's disgusting to me how many have and will be affected by EA

I figured, but I wasn't sure ;) Sorry I misunderstood your original post.

But detective Stamm testified that it was estimated to be a 10 minute walk.

"Stamm estimates it’s about a 10-minute walk from Paulina Petrosky’s apartment to the parking garage. It’s believed they walked down Parkwood Boulevard and turned left onto Legacy Drive."
http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_14dd4862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html

Seems like we should go with what was testified under oath. IMO it should be a longer walk than that, but I can't imagine Stamm would be lying or that misinformed, especially since it was in the testimony from the hearing.
The only way we could know for sure is if LE produces time-stamped video from outside PP's apt to show when they left. That difference of ten minutes may not seem like it matters, but IMO it does because we know she was on the phone for a portion of the walk and subtracting that from the total walk time gives us an idea if she and EA really had much time for conversation. We know he says they didn't talk, but come on, we know that's bs.
Anyway, that's just my opinion.

ETA: Not arguing your point, btw. Just springboarding from it because we were told from the beginning that it was a 20 minute walk and I was surprised to find out in testimony that it was estimated to be a 10 minute walk. Wanted to clarify that I'm not trying to argue with you, but just responding/adding on.

Yeah I doubt Stamm would lie about that.. Maybe the key word here is "estimated"..

I haven't really weighed in much about the Felony Sexual Assault charge, but I just gotta say, when I was 22 & if I brought home a girl that was 16, my mom would have thrown an absolute fit! And then, if she found out I lied about my age.. she probably would have kicked me out of the house.. lol There would have been no Birthday cakes for the young lady.

However, I was already on my own by the time I was that age, but I STILL knew better! That was known as "jailbait", for a good reason, plus the fact I preferred the opposite sex to at least be close to my age.

To me, 22 vs 16 is a BIG difference! The fact that EA lied about his age should raise a huge red flag. I don't believe for a second that EA had any "romantic" feelings for this girl, that was barely old enough to drive a car. IMO & JMO!!!

The full video of the 6 month vigil was posted on YouTube. So heartbreaking.

[video=youtube;PlulZpYovLc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlulZpYovLc&t=610[/video]

The topic of the reported stolen/returned Sprint Phone was brought up....
Here are those links and info so there is no misinformation or confusion on reported details :

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Wylie-Arrest-Record-281675911.html

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_fe967e7a-661b-11e4-908d-8b1d2710f0e3.html

The arrest report from Sept. 15 alleges Arochi stole a gold Samsung Galaxy S5 phone, valued at $650, from the Sprint Wireless Store he managed in Wylie.

On Nov. 1, Arochi said he was on a leave of absence from Sprint due to the Morris investigation, but according to coworkers, Arochi was fired after his arrest for theft.

“He had three phones and would switch them out,” said a coworker, who asked to remain anonymous. “It was always the same number, but he would switch them out. I was there the day [he was caught]. We got a shipment of a few phones that were not in our inventory, and he had them hidden on his desk.”

During an inventory check, a higher-up called Arochi and confronted him about the theft, which occurred Aug. 25, according to the report.

Sprint is the one that reported the theft, happened during an inventory check. I believe the Company Officer of Sprint from Houston is the one that actually reported theft.

BBM

Yes, Sprint called PPD...who in turn contacted Wylie ;) as they should have.

Page 5 para 3 of affidavit.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Arrest-Warrant-286397761.html

Where is Christina? Nothing found, no items, no body. Where is she?

Just curious, why is that alarming?

Perhaps because they are the ones setting up the tone of the evening? Perhaps because everyone keeps saying these were her friends, why did they let her go with him if he was being sexually aggressive? Maybe because the stories of that night don't add up?

I thought some of you said that the relationship with Jennifer proved he was predatory and that they would use that as a way to show this kidnapping was a sexually motivated crime? If they do that, I think the jury is going to be totally confused.

I agree there is a huge difference between 16 and 22. Depending on the people. Is there a huge difference if you work at the same place and you both live with your parents? Seems different than a real man dating a 16 year old. And if there was a 6 month relationship, it just doesn't have the same emotional impact as a one night stand.

Perhaps because they are the ones setting up the tone of the evening? Perhaps because everyone keeps saying these were her friends, why did they let her go with him if he was being sexually aggressive? Maybe because the stories of that night don't add up?

Christina is an adult...her friends could not force her to stay. And she could have refused to walk with EA. Surely SN or someone else would have accompanied her. I don't think she had any reason to fear him, or her friends did either, really. I mean who expects someone in their circle, however loosely, will end up being charged with kidnapping and possibly murder yet to come? Jmo

I am not sure a jury will even hear about the statuarory charges. They really have nothing to do with aggrrated kidnappimg and possibly murder. I doubt LE charged him just to "pile it on" or keep him in jail. He is not going anywhere-ever, Imo.

I think the prosecution will definitely fight to get that heard. It would go to their AK charge with intent to sexually assualt. I can't see any other reason they have moved on this so quickly. Hell, it took them almost 4 months to even get EA's DNA and that was after his arrest! MOOO

Christina is an adult...her friends could not force her to stay. And she could have refused to walk with EA. Surely SN or someone else would have accompanied her. I don't think she had any reason to fear him, or her friends did either, really. I mean who expects someone in their circle, however loosely, will end up being charged with kidnapping and possibly murder yet to come? Jmo

What I am saying is that they are using a witness to set up the idea his motive was SA. I do not trust everyone at that party. Honestly, I don't trust any of them right now. Christina and SB did not have a prior friendship. PP and SB were friends with EA. I just think everything should be combed over with a fine tooth comb, including the witness' account of that evening.

And, from my understanding, CM was not friends with EA or one of the girls at the party. Makes you go hmmmm...

Oh. ok, thanks for the reply.. To me & IMO, some were friends & some were acquaintances & some might not have known each other.. The one thing they seemed to have in common were drugs & alcohol. The one sexually aggressive guy didn't get his way & eventually took it out on CM. I doubt any of the other people at the party saw enough aggressiveness to be alarmed or concerned. After all, they were all probably stoned & full of alcohol. None of them tried to stop EA from driving, after a night of drinking... they didn't care... JMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003