GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #38 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, boots, you are starting to ask a lot of questions...be careful...

That text means something. I don't know wtf it means, but my gut feeling is that it's important.,and maybe not accidental.

Can anyone give me a solid motive for why EA would do this alone?

I believe most sexual assaults are done by one person... jmo

When I was younger, I was the nicest person you'd ever want to meet and am still very nice.
Back then tough I wouldn't say what I felt or thought because I didn't want to hurt the feelings of other people.
Speaking directly versus intending to be rude are two different things.
If I unintentionally hurt anyone's feelings, they'll get over it just as I have had to do on many occasions.
My writing lacks finesse at times when better word choices aren't forthcoming.

I just meant in general, woe. I had been posting in another thread as well. The AJ thread. You certainly are not rude and never have been.

I think you may be right about Mystique's case. I will devote more energy in that direction as I seem to just be hitting a dead end with Christina's case. I am frustrated. I am sad. I am upset. I know too much about her, honestly. I think I learned too much.. Weird things, like her favorite song and movie and her favorite quotes. How she was feeling the months up to her disappearance and what crutches she was using to deal with those emotions. I have talked in depth with her true BFF. I know too much about how funny she is and how creative and fun she is. And I don't have a single tie in to Arochi, you are right. I can't dig up anything on him and neither can any of her friends that have talked to me. He was a stranger to them. It's like he barely has a past.

Ok, ok...I have my suspicions and I will continue to voice them, but I'll try not to be so emotional and defensive. Truce, level headed thinkers?

Surely. We all get hot under the collar some time or other. On Mystique: Think afterlife, not eden.

I believe most sexual assaults are done by one person... jmo

I do agree with this, but I'm not convinced Christina's disappearance was sexually motivated.

By the texts and him leaving with Christina with the other witnesses, I'm torn. Either he is dumb as dirt, or it involved more than one person. I, too, am convinced that more answers lie with the mysterious texts and pics than LE is letting on. I agree with the PI that it is drug-related, and I think it is deep.

I do agree with this, but I'm not convinced Christina's disappearance was sexually motivated.

By the texts and him leaving with Christina with the other witnesses, I'm torn. Either he is dumb as dirt, or it involved more than one person. I, too, am convinced that more answers lie with the mysterious texts and pics than LE is letting on. I agree with the PI that it is drug-related, and I think it is deep.

Well, you have one PI that thinks it is "somehow" drug-related (with no reason given) & you have PPD saying that it is SA, with Tilley's statement: "The DNA evidence and the details that surround that... if we were able to release that, you would understand it more," said Plano police spokesman David Tilley. "Unfortunately, we're unable to release that.".

I doubt that the PI has a whole lot more info on the case than we do. She even admitted to searching areas and then being informed they had already been searched. Personally, I'll go with LE's motive, because it makes more sense to me.
JMO

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_c1cb872e-7b15-11e4-ad49-772baa4e4ed8.html

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...kidnapping-in-christina-morris-case/20353567/

Lol. Not really. I'm a voice actress. Z-list.

ETA: Voice actors are like pseudo celebs. We have a lot of fans because the anime community is really tight. So, am I famous at an Anime Convention? Yes. To a bunch of 14 year olds. LOL. It's hard to explain that community. But, it is a big deal to the youth. Just not anyone else.

Most of my acting is done in a recording booth with my director and sound engineer. Then it is mass produced and I have an audience of thousands at that point. I never see them and they never see me unless they are an online fan or we meet at a con. :)

Have you watched "In A World", Heather? Very clever and funny.

Drug-related to me means that there was more than one person in that group dealing drugs and nobody wants to rat anyone out. If CM took something unknown who gave it to her? Where did they get it? These young men and women were older than the crowd at the clubs. They're a little wiser in the ways of the world, but not by much. So these details that lead to CM's DNA being in the trunk mixed with an unknown person's DNA is not going to be released until trial?

This is giving me a headache.

Motive is not required. They just need to show that he did what he has been charged with. He has not been charged with sexual assault of Christina.

Jmo

Well, you have one PI that thinks it is "somehow" drug-related (with no reason given) & you have PPD saying that it is SA, with Tilley's statement: "The DNA evidence and the details that surround that... if we were able to release that, you would understand it more," said Plano police spokesman David Tilley. "Unfortunately, we're unable to release that.".

I doubt that the PI has a whole lot more info on the case than we do. She even admitted to searching areas and then being informed they had already been searched. Personally, I'll go with LE's motive, because it makes more sense to me.
JMO

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_c1cb872e-7b15-11e4-ad49-772baa4e4ed8.html

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...kidnapping-in-christina-morris-case/20353567/

I have never heard that Tilley statement. That is their way of clearly saying that all has not been on the table yet. I could imagine a bit, but it would be pretty graphic, and I could very well be wrong. I am wondering if they have hair or fiber evidence, among other possibilities.

I have never heard that Tilley statement. That is their was of clearly saying that all has not been on the table yet. I could imagine a bit, but it would be pretty graphic, and I could very well be wrong. I am wondering if they have hair or fiber evidence, among other possibilities.

Yep, that statement was made the day of the arrest. That is also the reason I'm not really on board with other scenarios on here (besides the obvious evidence that we know about). It's fairly clear to me that LE has good reason for the possible motive & the AK charge..

Drug-related to me means that there was more than one person in that group dealing drugs and nobody wants to rat anyone out. If CM took something unknown who gave it to her? Where did they get it? These young men and women were older than the crowd at the clubs. They're a little wiser in the ways of the world, but not by much. So these details that lead to CM's DNA being in the trunk mixed with an unknown person's DNA is not going to be released until trial?

This is giving me a headache.

But my understanding is that it was very early on when they mentioned the unknown DNA. To me that could mean anything that DNA could be extracted from but that might need more analysis than blood. Zippixx, I think of you as our unofficial DNA expert. The DNA, not yet analysed, could be EA's or there could be some reason that it was not easily distinguished as specifically EA's? Just kind of wildly speculating here.

I sooo want to know more about that unknown DNA.

Ok, ANYONE WANT TO change the topic to Tim Miller? Anyone want to speculate why he pulled out of searching for Christina so quickly? From my understanding, that usually happens when they feel they aren't getting all the facts from LE or family. Any other reasons Yall can think of?

ETA: I think I'll go look through some of those early threads.

Heres a link and a quote:

http://http://texasequusearch.org/2014/09/missing-christina-morris-plano-tx-83014/

The Texas EquuSearch team will reactivate and return to Plano to search for Christina, when investigators obtain more credible and significant information.

Why do you think they haven't come back to help in the search? She is still missing, right? Her family is certainly still begging for help and searching. I'm curious...

Here is another quote from early on (9-10-14)

"Miller told News 8 a lot more resources are expected by Wednesday.

And on Thursday, Equusearch hopes to have more people on horses and even a drone-mounted camera providing an aerial view. Miller said that could help a lot.

"My biggest hope is we don't have to be here tomorrow...my biggest hope," Miller said on Tuesday afternoon.

Hope is renewed as another group and more volunteers step in. When News 8 asked how long the group will continue to search, Miller said, "We're in for the long haul."

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local...oman/15382381/[\i]

I'm still trying to figure out why they pulled out so soon after that statement.

But my understanding is that it was very early on when they mentioned the unknown DNA. To me that could mean anything that DNA could be extracted from but that might need more analysis than blood. Zippixx, I think of you as our unofficial DNA expert. The DNA, not yet analysed, could be EA's or there could be some reason that it was not easily distinguished as specifically EA's? Just kind of wildly speculating here.

LE received the DNA results on December 9th, confirming CM's match & the unknown. They simply didn't have EA's sample (probably because he refused to give one) to compare. I imagine LE swabbed his mouth after he was arrested, but we don't know the results. My logical guess would be that the "unknown" DNA matches EA's, but I only say that because it would also be consistent with what LE believes happened... jmo

ETA: The "unknown" DNA was from a male.

LOL... DNA expert?.. I Google or YouTube everything I wanna know....

LE received the DNA results on December 9th, confirming CM's match & the unknown. They simply didn't have EA's sample (probably because he refused to give one) to compare. I imagine LE swabbed his mouth after he was arrested, but we don't know the results. My logical guess would be that the "unknown" DNA matches EA's, but I only say that because it would also be consistent with what LE believes happened... jmo

LOL... DNA expert?.. I Google or YouTube everything I wanna know....

BBM

Yes, but you actually understand it. For instance, do siblings have the same mitochondrial DNA?

BBM

Yes, but you actually understand it. For instance, do siblings have the same mitochondrial DNA?

Let me interject.....yes, siblings from the same mother OR from the same maternal lines would have matching mitochondrial DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste