GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #38 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a link and a quote:

http://http://texasequusearch.org/2014/09/missing-christina-morris-plano-tx-83014/

The Texas EquuSearch team will reactivate and return to Plano to search for Christina, when investigators obtain more credible and significant information.

Why do you think they haven't come back to help in the search? She is still missing, right? Her family is certainly still begging for help and searching. I'm curious...

TES works off of areas selected by LE based tips, theories and pings, etc...not just blindly searching a huge metro area. If LE comes up with new areas that TES would be best qualified to search, I am sure it will be arranged. TES has to pick and choose cases with highest likelihood of recovering a missing person, Imo. I can't even imagine where they would search, until or unless LE comes up with something new. Jmo

Yes, identical... assuming they are from the same mother...

It doesn't have to be from the same mother.....think about identical twin females who both had the same lover....hmmmm!!!

Additionally....maternal lines will be proven from mitochondrial DNA (although not exact matches--it will show if you're related on the mothers side & how far "removed" you are).

.... with Tilley's statement: "The DNA evidence and the details that surround that... if we were able to release that, you would understand it more," said Plano police spokesman David Tilley. "Unfortunately, we're unable to release that."

That's a great reminder. The vast majority of what we have come to KNOW about the evidence in this case comes from the written affidavits, and we forget that LE said this about those affidavits:

"This is just a small percentage of everything we’ve done. This is just the information we needed to get the arrest and search warrant.”

We saw a little bit of that demonstrated in the bond hearing. From afar, we had an impression that HF was barely looked at. And then in that hearing, we found out they had looked at him closely, knew where he was on Aug 30, had even pulled the pings (!) to his cell phone to double-check his whereabouts and alibi. These guys are smart, and don't assume anything or take anyone's word without checking it out.

And who knows what else they know. ""There's still a lot we're not talking about" was part of what they've told us.

Surely. We all get hot under the collar some time or other. On Mystique: Think afterlife, not eden.
I think, imo, that if we're going to constantly compare the missing persons/unsolved mysteries of both Christina and AJ to this "Mystique" person you all keep mentioning, let's find a link so we can help with finding her/(him?)by doing what we do best-sleuthing! Daisy, in particular, keeps bringing up this missing person so as a team, we should be helping a fellow WS-er where she needs it!
DaisyT, post the links we need so we all can help you find this missing person you feel compelled to find. I've researched here, but can't find any more than a closed thread for "Mystique". I'm on bored to help[emoji3]

I think, imo, that if we're going to constantly compare the missing persons/unsolved mysteries of both Christina and AJ to this "Mystique" person you all keep mentioning, let's find a link so we can help with finding her/(him?)by doing what we do best-sleuthing! Daisy, in particular, keeps bringing up this missing person so as a team, we should be helping a fellow WS-er where she needs it!
DaisyT, post the links we need so we all can help you find this missing person you feel compelled to find. I've researched here, but can't find any more than a closed thread for "Mystique". I'm on bored to help[emoji3]

Mystique is a nickname. My missing daughter's name is Daisy Suzanna Hamilton. If you will notice here, I did not mention her name first. I merely replied to the person who did mention the name Mystique. There are some people on WS who are also Facebook friends of mine. We may not always agree on all the particulars of Christina's case, but most people at WS seem to actually want to find missing people. Some of the Facebook friends of mine have also been active in searching for Christina. That is really the only overlap, except that the two women frequented one of the same dance clubs and both went missing around Labor Day, but one year apart.

Thank you for your ardent interest, and for being on bored.

Heres a link and a quote:

http://http://texasequusearch.org/2014/09/missing-christina-morris-plano-tx-83014/

The Texas EquuSearch team will reactivate and return to Plano to search for Christina, when investigators obtain more credible and significant information.

Why do you think they haven't come back to help in the search? She is still missing, right? Her family is certainly still begging for help and searching. I'm curious...

Here is another quote from early on (9-10-14)

"Miller told News 8 a lot more resources are expected by Wednesday.

And on Thursday, Equusearch hopes to have more people on horses and even a drone-mounted camera providing an aerial view. Miller said that could help a lot.

"My biggest hope is we don't have to be here tomorrow...my biggest hope," Miller said on Tuesday afternoon.

Hope is renewed as another group and more volunteers step in. When News 8 asked how long the group will continue to search, Miller said, "We're in for the long haul."

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local...oman/15382381/[\i]

I'm still trying to figure out why they pulled out so soon after that statement.

I'm at a loss that LE didn't take advantage that while Equusearch was in town, especially with the drones, they couldn't have at least searched toward Fort Worth and CM and HF's home. I mean it's not like they ran out of areas to search. Surely there were more areas that could have been searched. I just remember while Equusearch was here, we were all believing HF was in bed asleep at home for the 4 days that CM was missing. I think Mr. Miller figured out there was quite a tangled web that was being weaved when the seriousness of how deep into drugs these kids were came forth. Plus, I believe the family was wanting to go with "Christina was kidnapped and still alive angle." Tim Miller is pretty straight forward as we know from the Anthony case. He said plainly that he doesn't sugarcoat anything. :cow: :twocents: He was looking for a body, not a person that was still alive.

I do think there are members of Equusearch in the DFW area that have probably continued to help the family with searches, but as far as TM coming back and searching I don't know.

Even Officer Tilley won't give any hints as if he thinks CM is alive or dead:

Police have not found Christina Morris, and the search continues.

"We have nothing to show evidence one way or another whether she's dead or alive at this point in time," Tilley said.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...kidnapping-in-christina-morris-case/20353567/

That's Officer Tilley's statement from December on the day EA was arrested. What's up with that? What about all of CM's DNA found in his EA's trunk?

I think HF had a burner phone. CM was contacting HF on his main cell; however, given the fact that HF had moved on from CM as his main squeeze, some lowlife weasels switch phones when they switch women. If he went to SAL, he left his main phone at the hotel and took a burner phone with him or didn't even take a phone. Perhaps someone gave him a lift or someone else rode with him and that person had a phone. HF just strikes me as a sneaky, greasy, little weasel and definitely smarter than EA. :moo:

How much of this is known fact, and how much is pure conjecture based on multi-layers of assumptions?

Such as:

• HF had a burner phone
  • HF had moved on from CM as his main squeeze
  • he went to SAL
  • he left his main phone at the hotel
  • [he] took a burner phone with him or didn't even take a phone
  • someone gave him a lift
  • or someone else rode with him and that person had a phone

I really don't see anything there that looks fact-based to me, just assumptions inferred from some different assumptions. But maybe I'm missing something.

And ultimately, not only was EA the only one that we actually can place in the vicinity of CM at any time after she left the apt, it was also in EA's TRUNK where the evidence shows she ended up, not in anyone else's. So there's that.

:thinking: Yes, I do remember. I thought she could have had a work phone plus a burner phone besides the one that was listed on the missing poster. I remember some of the searchers being disappointed about the description of the phone being incorrect.

:lookingitup: I'm looking for the article that went into detail regarding HF's alibi.

Going out on a limb with the burner phone just because we know for a fact that he was dealing drugs. I don't believe the phone that CM was calling and the one he gave police was the # he was using to sell drugs.

Even Officer Tilley won't give any hints as if he thinks CM is alive or dead:

Police have not found Christina Morris, and the search continues.

"We have nothing to show evidence one way or another whether she's dead or alive at this point in time," Tilley said.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...kidnapping-in-christina-morris-case/20353567/

That's Officer Tilley's statement from December on the day EA was arrested. What's up with that? What about all of CM's DNA found in his EA's trunk?

I call that "Tilley Speak"... keep 'em guessing..

How much of this is known fact, and how much is pure conjecture based on multi-layers of assumptions?

Such as:

• HF had a burner phone
  • HF had moved on from CM as his main squeeze
  • he went to SAL
  • he left his main phone at the hotel
  • [he] took a burner phone with him or didn't even take a phone
  • someone gave him a lift
  • or someone else rode with him and that person had a phone

I really don't see anything there that looks fact-based to me, just assumptions inferred from some different assumptions. But maybe I'm missing something.

And ultimately, not only was EA the only one that we actually can place in the vicinity of CM at any time after she left the apt, it was also in EA's TRUNK where the evidence shows she ended up, not in anyone else's. So there's that.

LOL... I don't think you're missing anything. HF is not a suspect, last I heard. Wouldn't surprise me if LE has video of him at that hotel (as long as we're assuming things).. That fancy place is bound to have cameras everywhere... jmo

Okay.... I found an article that says Christina talked about moving on w/o HF, but I know there is an article that discusses the argument HF and CM were having and it was in regards to the ex-BF, ALP, showing up where HF was dealing that night....

"Anna said that Christina several times had discussed moving out of the house she shared with Foster, but that at the time of her disappearance the couple seemed like they were working things out."

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...940-8032-11e4-b787-5b6a126202e3.html?mode=jqm

The boss said that CM was upset that Friday at work, Nickerson said she was upset, EA said she was upset and her mother said they were arguing. So, maybe it was CM that was moving on. Either way, they were arguing that night and morning that she disappeared. For that reason alone, I don't trust the guy. Maybe I am assuming toooo much.

LOL... I don't think you're missing anything. HF is not a suspect, last I heard. Wouldn't surprise me if LE has video of him at that hotel (as long as we're assuming things).. That fancy place is bound to have cameras everywhere... jmo

You know, I would love to see that video too. Just to put my mind at ease. I would like to see a dated and timed CCTV of HF at the fancy hotel and who he was with at 3:55 a.m. 08/30/2014. Maybe that's top secret. Maybe they were partying with the DEA agents.... prostitutes and all.

Okay.... I found an article that says Christina talked about moving on w/o HF, but I know there is an article that discusses the argument HF and CM were having and it was in regards to the ex-BF, ALP, showing up where HF was dealing that night....

"Anna said that Christina several times had discussed moving out of the house she shared with Foster, but that at the time of her disappearance the couple seemed like they were working things out."

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...940-8032-11e4-b787-5b6a126202e3.html?mode=jqm

The boss said that CM was upset that Friday at work, Nickerson said she was upset, EA said she was upset and her mother said they were arguing. So, maybe it was CM that was moving on. Either way, they were arguing that night and morning that she disappeared. For that reason alone, I don't trust the guy. Maybe I am assuming toooo much.

Well, as upset as CM appeared to be, maybe that's why HF didn't think much about her being gone & didn't inform anyone... (P.S. I know about the dog...)

I started to respond to the details of their relationship, and the drugs, and the phone, and so on, but respectfully, I decided it makes no sense to me to delve into that stuff. Because, even if HF was dealing and even if he had another phone, it was still EA who was the one who walked alone with her to the garage, and who at some point stuffed her in his trunk.

Meanwhile, I don't have any evidence to place HF anywhere near the scene, nor do I have any evidence to indicate his involvement, while I have a ton on EA. And along with the complete lack of evidence on HF, we have further corroboration HF wasn't involved, an eyewitness who knows what happened and who is NOT implicating HF even though it would be in his best interest to do so.

I am trying to find what I can about Keith Gore. It's not easy to find info on how many wins/losses he has had. I want to know more about how he plays a jury. This is from his own page:

http://http://www.keithgore.com/cases.htm

I did find in 2008 he was raided by LE for possibly having evidence from a client. They never found anything, but it was a big deal in the legal community. Here's an article about that.

http://http://blog.simplejustice.us/2008/07/19/whats-the-rusch-to-search-a-law-office/

Anyone have any info about his reputation as a defense lawyer?

I am trying to find what I can about Keith Gore. It's not easy to find info on how many wins/losses he has had. I want to know more about how he plays a jury. This is from his own page:

http://http://www.keithgore.com/cases.htm

I did find in 2008 he was raided by LE for possibly having evidence from a client. They never found anything, but it was a big deal in the legal community. Here's an article about that.

http://http://blog.simplejustice.us/2008/07/19/whats-the-rusch-to-search-a-law-office/

Anyone have any info about his reputation as a defense lawyer?

I think he's capable, but it's really hard to evaluate lawyers. The cases are unique (as to defendant, evidence, details of the crime, jury, and so on), and you don't get to replay trials with a diff atty and see who did better or worse for the client.

His reputation seems to be solid.

It's also hard to dig out the full story on cases after the fact. But here's a bit of info on a few, the parts I can find.

1 Murder of Sarah Walker 2007 - Went to trial and Gore got his client the death penalty. Collin County. Three-and-a-half hours of deliberation.

2 Attempted-murder-for-hire case in 2009 - a hired hitman who didn't carry out the plot, and told the intended victim. He was charged, but charges were dropped before it went to trial, and he probably testified in exchange.

3 Murder-for-hire and search issue - (NOTE: This is the situation you noted, but you apparently didn't get all the facts) (Rough outline of the case only) In 2008-10, there was an issue over Judge Rusch (the same judge in EA case) authorizing a search warrant for physical evidence in Gore's law office against his client M L Bell in a murder-for-hire case. The evidence was found. The warrant and details about it were contested, then appealed.

The law does allow such a search. (Law does not protect physical evidence under atty-client privilege.) But Gore claimed it was done wrong. [And, in principle, no atty wants judges allowing LE to root around in their files, so there's that.]

Rusch was ultimately recused from the underlying case because of the search issue. Eventually the warrant/evidence was deemed legal on appeal (as far as I could trace it, anyhow). The defendant eventually took a plea (LWOP) to the charges of being the killer in a murder-for-hire plot, and ended up testifying against the wife who hired him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redcedarblue