GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #38 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. There may also be dna from EA that supports SA; either way, SA was the intent, even if he just caused her great bodily harm, it's AK. Right, Steve?

How do you - or Steve or anyone - know that SA was the intent? There hasn't even been an indictment from a grand jury yet. And, their evidence for it is the word of a girl who was drinking and using drugs that night as well who said she thought EA had his sights on her, not CM.

I find it highly unlikely EA had a rape kit/kill kit of any kind as he was not organized, imo. He has shown he is extremely lucky, but definitely not organized.

Also, haven't the police already said that EA's car was unusually clean when he turned it over to them?

I won't be surprised if it turns out EA had photos or videos from that night on one of his many "storage devices".

He and others. I wonder whether they've taken a look at the phones and computers of anyone else who was at the party that evening. Does anyone who hangs around this forum every day know? Kids and 20-somethings these days seem to live on this "selfie"/"party pic"/social media thing. Seems like it would be a no brainer to round up the phones of all who were in the apartment and bar with their group that night and check out the pictures and phone calls.

Truthfully, I typically don't follow criminal cases that much, other than this one. When this case is done, I expect my life will return to some form of normalcy..lol. I will be concentrating more on my home life, along with my rock 'n roll band.. :guitar::D

That's what I thought but another case will come along stranger than this one and will suck you right back in... Here I Am years later since Caylee Anthony went missing. Cant stay away!

Does anyone know what is happening in HF case? I still dont quite get the legal process. What is in store for his case? I know he is not a suspect and I do believe EA acted alone. Not trying to sleuth him, just understand the process.

I am just asking - during your roadside emergency, what use would you have for a gag? for duct tape? rope? latex gloves? I just can't see confusing a rape kit for an emergency kit.

Just :cow:

Wouldn't duct tape be useful if your tailpipe falls off?

How do you - or Steve or anyone - know that SA was the intent? There hasn't even been an indictment from a grand jury yet. And, their evidence for it is the word of a girl who was drinking and using drugs that night as well who said she thought EA had his sights on her, not CM.
What are you talking about he certainly has been indicted by the grand jury for kidnapping and sa.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...cts-arochi-in-christina-morris-case/24724015/

I agree the sexual assault motive is a problem. It sounds good I guess but unless there is some concrete evidence of sexual assault (iirc LE might have stated early on, "if you knew what we have, you'd understand" - something like that), the explanation is simply a guess imo.

People will probably reply that LE doesn't have to prove motive.
Still, jurors like to understand what led to a crime imo.
Let's hope that the evidence is overwhelming for sexual assault and that the investigation is complete. I believe EA is a lone wolf criminal in this case, I hope that I become certain when it goes to trial. I listened to this interview of a prosecutor in Louisiana and it gave me pause. I'll warn you that the interview takes a few moments but I thought that it was interesting.
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/stor...nerated-death-row-inmate-glenn-ford/25049063/

To keep the record straight, your statement of what evidence they have is only based on what YOU know, and I would suggest your knowledge is lacking since you apparently don't even know there are MULTIPLE indictments against EA awaiting to be tried.

The GJ said there is evidence of SA, plus of other aggravating factors as well.

Not that the rest of us know a lot more, since LE has chosen to keep their evidence under wraps as much as possible, but clearly they have plenty of evidence to take multiple cases against EA to trial.

And, it would appear from their statements, they have much more evidence that we have never seen. Some of it may have been shown to the GJ, who knows? So imo it's fair to speculate on what additional evidence against EA that might be. Who knows what all they learned from the search of the Arochi house, garage, and computer, as well as from the seizure of EAs car?

He and others. I wonder whether they've taken a look at the phones and computers of anyone else who was at the party that evening. Does anyone who hangs around this forum every day know? Kids and 20-somethings these days seem to live on this "selfie"/"party pic"/social media thing. Seems like it would be a no brainer to round up the phones of all who were in the apartment and bar with their group that night and check out the pictures and phone calls.

Are you trying to paint LE as some sort of idiots who wouldn't know to do obvious basic PI tasks in investigating what happened that evening? If so, I think that's a terribly wrong assumption, and that the mountain of information they have that we haven't seen includes this stuff and the results of other common sense investigation as well. They've told us multiple times in multiple ways that all we've seen is the tip of the iceberg as to their investigation, and imo we're smart to remember that.

Let's hope that the evidence is overwhelming for sexual assault and that the investigation is complete. I believe EA is a lone wolf criminal in this case, I hope that I become certain when it goes to trial. I listened to this interview of a prosecutor in Louisiana and it gave me pause. I'll warn you that the interview takes a few moments but I thought that it was interesting.
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/stor...nerated-death-row-inmate-glenn-ford/25049063/

An emotionally powerful link. On DP: For me it is The State of Texas; Corsicana, Texas specifically; a certain ex-governor; and Cameron Todd Willingham.

Rape kit was just an example...LE said if we knew all of what they had, we would understand why they believe EA is guilty and that Christina is likely deceased. As far as sexual assault-whether it was an initial motive or not, I think it still occurred. Jmo

If the SA charge goes to trial, it is probably a slam-dunk if the victim is on board. As to the allegations that SA was the motive for the AK, I am much less persuaded of the evidence LE has so far offered. Sexually frustrated? Who has not been at some time or other. Now will everyone whose feelings of frustration led them to commit aggravated kidnapping? Were I on the jury and the motive was claimed to be sexual frustration, I would go: Meh.

As a juror, I would be obliged to consider the evidence only and not my own speculations and scenarios.

That's what I thought but another case will come along stranger than this one and will suck you right back in... Here I Am years later since Caylee Anthony went missing. Cant stay away!

I know, me too (Caylee's case drew me in initially).

The Moon being in Libra when I was born, dictates an innate curiosity about the reasons behind the darker things in life.
After reading that horoscope tidbit not too long ago, I thought, "Oh good, at least there's an explanation!"
What's your excuse? :blushing:

As far as murder charges go, in many of the shows I've watched lately LE mentions if they don't arrest the suspect within 72 hours, the odds of solving a murder case decreases.
Also, what helps a case the most is when new or hesitant witnesses come forward to provide a new piece of evidence or add to the story in a way that helps an investigation move forward.

Does the SA angle to the case really matter? Do they have to prove it?
To me they have not charged EA with SA against CM. They have charged him with Aggrivated kidnapping. He was last seen with her. They have a pile of evidence. She's never been seen since. Case closed! Ah... If only it was that easy!!

I'm wondering if they know more about the unknown male DNA found in the trunk...

Are you trying to paint LE as some sort of idiots who wouldn't know to do obvious basic PI tasks in investigating what happened that evening? If so, I think that's a terribly wrong assumption, and that the mountain of information they have that we haven't seen includes this stuff and the results of other common sense investigation as well. They've told us multiple times in multiple ways that all we've seen is the tip of the iceberg as to their investigation, and imo we're smart to remember that.

Yes, but we sort of have to take their word for it that they have such good stuff in support of the indictment. The trial will show how good it is, or not. They are also presenting a case in terms of public relations to the public as are the defense. Otherwise, not much point in having a spokesperson.

We know LE saw other pictures Christina sent to HF earlier that evening/morning.
She had the two keys in her hand and the picture showed her top (not face).
LE stated that the clothing matched what Christina was wearing in pictures taken earlier the same night/morning that do show her face, so they concluded it was her hand holding the keys out in the picture.

Here's when an expert is needed imo.
When LE pulled Christina's phone records, are images and all data retrievable?
This subject has been covered many times but I'm never sure what the truth or answers are behind data retrieval (depending on carrier, etc.).
Also how thorough was LE when they examined HF's phone (for instance).
Did they verify if what was turned over wasn't tampered with or do they just take a quick look? At what point does LE dig deeper?
There may have been many pictures taken by several people (on their phones) and sent to other various people who weren't present with the group.
If so, would any of the pictures add to the story?

Confirmation on the trip to Whataburger is one aspect of the case I'm curious about.
LE would check out their claims about going there in order to help with the timeline imo.
If the group didn't show up on surveillance there (LE was 5 days behind tho), it means the group is covering something up.
We still don't know where Christina and SN were during the time the others claim they went out to get food.
Who all was where, when, and why?

I know, me too (Caylee's case drew me in initially).

The Moon being in Libra when I was born, dictates an innate curiosity about the reasons behind the darker things in life.
After reading that horoscope tidbit not too long ago, I thought, "Oh good, at least there's an explanation!"
What's your excuse? :blushing:

As far as murder charges go, in many of the shows I've watched lately LE mentions if they don't arrest the suspect within 72 hours, the odds of solving a murder case decreases.
Also, what helps a case the most is when new or hesitant witnesses come forward to provide a new piece of evidence or add to the story in a way that helps an investigation move forward.

Addiction! LOL:loveyou:
You and I have followed many of the same cases.

Yes, but we sort of have to take their word for it that they have such good stuff in support of the indictment. The trial will show how good it is, or not. They are also presenting a case in terms of public relations to the public as are the defense. Otherwise, not much point is have a spokesperson.

Maybe I am too blinded by EA's guilt but when I look at the evidence we already know, I feel they have a strong case against him. Yes some things need clarification more in depth but looking at the facts we have I cant see how there can be anything but a guilty verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway