GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #38 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, you don't know if we are imagining things. You don't know if we are making stuff up.

Actually yes I do. It's 100% imagination, pure speculation and invention, until and unless you or someone can provide some actual evidence that puts HF at the scene and/or shows his involvement. Since we've had lots of imagining over the last 4 months, I've asked and questioned, but not a single piece of evidence offered. It's crickets" every time.

I can see where this is going. Some sort of HF vs EA game.

Except, that's not justice for Christina.

EA put Christina IN HIS TRUNK, and she has never been seen or heard from again. He needs 99 years for that sort of kidnapping, and since he probably murdered her, then something even more severe if they can prove it.

Beyond that, if someone can find some actual EVIDENCE of HF's involvement, that's fine. But so far it's just people who don't like him, imagining things, with no proof, and that's just making stuff up. Heck, the eyewitness who was there, and who has plenty of motive to point fingers at people, doesn't even say HF was involved.

Ahh, yes... the logical voice of reason... thanks!

Just to add, if this was some sort of "plot" or "conspiracy", it has got to be one the most jumbled-up, bumbling, plans I've heard of... Surely EA will take the rap for the whole thing...

And, no offense, but NONE of us know what justice is for Christina yet, as there has not been a trial. Innocent until proven guilty is a legal standard, right?

Yep... and that includes HF..

There also is the following statement at the beginning of each thread: "Hunter is NOT a POI in the disappearance of Christina, he is not to be discussed this way. He is not sleuthable".

I can see where this is going. Some sort of HF vs EA game.

Except, that's not justice for Christina.

EA put Christina IN HIS TRUNK, and she has never been seen or heard from again. He needs 99 years for that sort of kidnapping, and since he probably murdered her, then something even more severe if they can prove it.

Beyond that, if someone can find some actual EVIDENCE of HF's involvement, that's fine. But so far it's just people who don't like him, imagining things, with no proof, and that's just making stuff up. Heck, the eyewitness who was there, and who has plenty of motive to point fingers at people, doesn't even say HF was involved.
There was an eyewitness who saw what happened to Christina?!

And, no offense, but NONE of us know what justice is for Christina yet, as there has not been a trial. Innocent until proven guilty is a legal standard, right?

Yep we know. "Justice for Christina" would entail a full and proper "reward" for the one (or ones) who abducted and probably killed her.

I certainly understand that the legal system is a different concept, and is our society's attempt to accomplish justice. The legal system is about what can be proven, within certain limits, and as a result an evil one can legally go free at times. When that happens, the outcome is not justice at all, even though it's legal and we have to live with it.

You may think EA is innocent and didn't do anything to CM. Having seen what we have seen, I do not. He didn't put that girl in his trunk for some innocent purpose imo, and I think we ignore the obvious if we try to imagine otherwise.

Of course we will have to see how the legal system rules, but my hope is that justice - not just a legal process - is fully served, when all is said and done at trial.

Yep... and that includes HF..

There also is the following statement at the beginning of each thread: "Hunter is NOT a POI in the disappearance of Christina, he is not to be discussed this way. He is not sleuthable".
Correct. He is not. However, the conversation about him losing his phone is public knowledge and can be discussed. We can discuss where he was or was not that night since it is part of the story which came from interviews, LE, and Jonni. There are many areas we can discuss about HF without going against TOS.

And in order for HF to be there without proof...all it took was for HF to conveniently "lose" his phone during the hours between 4:00 - 6:00 am.

This could very well be coincidence. HF probably consumes what he sells and he might easily lose his phone or just heavily sleep it off. People lose their phones all the time. Or maybe he just turned it off and did not want to admit that he did such a callous thing in light of CM's subsequent disappearance. There are too many logical reasons why people lose their phones and sometimes phones turn up or they don't. Is this not true?

Frankly, it is amazing that I have not permanently lost my most recent phone. I am 66 and have ADD. I lose and forget things all the time and the only mind-altering chemicals that I consume are coffee and chocolate.

That someone loses his phone, is not really proof of anything, imo. For something to be proof, other reasonable possibilities have to be eliminated.

Correct. He is not. However, the conversation about him losing his phone is public knowledge and can be discussed. We can discuss where he was or was not that night since it is part of the story which came from interviews, LE, and Jonni. There are many areas we can discuss about HF without going against TOS.

Quite the convenient coincidence to lose your phone at such an important time. I wonder where he finally found that darn phone. Must have been frustrating for a young person to lose what is practically a body part to some of them... I was hoping the dog didn't eat it. Poor pups!

No, not related to this case. You haven't missed anything too important that can be talked about per TOS.

Quite the convenient coincidence to lose your phone at such an important time. I wonder where he finally found that darn phone. Must have been frustrating for a young person to lose what is practically a body part to some of them... I was hoping the dog didn't eat it. Poor pups!

Can you imagine a drug dealer big enough to be locked up with a million dollar bond (btw how often does that occur?) not completely freaking out over losing his phone or clients for days?

Why can't I find where they found the boots? All I see is they found letters to his wife about him contemplating suicide. But, I'm at work and haven't had time to read thoroughly, so my apologies if I just missed it.

And yeah, I've never heard of anything like this happening. It obviously is rare.

SteveS--where is the link to where they found the boots?

Can you imagine a drug dealer big enough to be locked up with a million dollar bond (btw how often does that occur?) not completely freaking out over losing his phone or clients for days?

Meh... a stoned drug dealer (selling to undercover) loses / misplaces phone.. somehow, that doesn't shock me... :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator