GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #40 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, ONE person knows where Christina is for sure. And if this is her, he has to be sitting in a jail cell getting really nervous. About the only bargaining knowledge he possesses is where she is and if this is her that is gone.

Great point. It's always been true that the longer EA waits to negotiate a deal, the more the noose will tighten and the worse the deal will be. And it's still the case. Time is NOT on his side.

If the hiding was here, it was logically before sunrise, which is certainly doable given the close proximity. But in that case, EA really had nothing to keep him from being at work on time that Saturday morning.

BBM
Unless EA spent the morning buying Odo-Ban & other cleaners, scrubbing his car (inside & out), cleaning himself & napping..?

Great point. And I hate to say this, but this fits with the idea he had put her IN HIS TRUNK deceased and bleeding out, as he drove around looking for a hiding spot - - in which case, that morning he knew he had a time-consuming mess in his trunk to try to sanitize before anyone came looking for her.

Haven't finished scrolling, so not sure if someone already posed the possibilities the damage was from hitting Christina herself or a pole in the garage, or a concrete barrier on 75.

From the map, I'm fairly certain there would be no "campsite" or rural type setting elsewhere on this creek, to be applicable to a place she might have been left other than here. The creek/watershed begins in between backyards in residential developments and that's all it flows between, until it gets to this area where she was found that is winding past a local schoolyard/public city park. No campground or rural place to have driven a car into. If this is her, either:
1 he damaged his car here driving into the park/schoolyard itself, getting the car closer to where he was going to hide her, or
2 he damaged his car elsewhere that evening -
....such as, somewhere more rural (in the 4-4:30 window, say) he pulled off the road, tried to rape her, she resisted and ran, he hit her with his car and killed her and put her in his trunk, and he damaged his car driving in or out of that intended rape spot, after which he decided to get a shovel and hide her here by a walking trail in a park.

Also, in the Skylar Neese case in West Virginia, authorities knew they had found Skylar's bones by the remnants of clothing that were found. However, they asked the parents not to confirm the rumors until they had arrested the killer. In this case, we haven't heard about any victim belongings being found in the creek or park, but I do wonder if the police will know if it's Morris or Tennyson before official confirmation that could take months and if they would then hold onto the information while they try to get Enrique to confess.

From the map, I'm fairly certain there would be no "campsite" or rural type setting elsewhere on this creek, to be applicable to a place she might have been left other than here. The creek/watershed begins in between backyards in residential developments and that's all it flows between, until it gets to this area where she was found that is winding past a local schoolyard/public city park. No campground or rural place to have driven a car into. If this is her, either:
1 he damaged his car here driving into the park/schoolyard itself, getting the car closer to where he was going to hide her, or
....such as, somewhere more rural (in the 4-4:30 window, say) he pulled off the road, tried to rape her, she resisted and ran, he hit her with his car and killed her and put her in his trunk, and he damaged his car driving in or out of that intended rape spot, after which he decided to get a shovel and hide her here by a walking trail in a park.

Oh Steve o. To be clear, I didn't mean he took her to a campsite. I live in the area and there's nowhere to camp. I was using it as an example that I can't see him driving that trail. Maybe it was a bad example. I have been there and don't see how he could do it. Lots of people and houses. Dogs.

We do have someone who is an archaeologist who was following this thread before I wonder if they have insight on the bones being identified/found etc

Not sure why he'd try to drive in there it's very walkable. I've gone there with my dog and family lots of times and I can't think of an instance someone would drive? If he did I doubt it would cause much damage to his car though. They are clear walking trails. I would guess if this is her, she was out somewhere further away in a more campsite type spot and somehow the bones have made their way to this location. Maybe I will go out there if it's not taped off today and take a picture of the trail.

The only reason I can think of is maybe he didn't want to risk anyone catching him carrying a body even though I'm sure he believed he would be alone. Just a thought

I would be very surprised if EA killed Christina by hitting her with his car. I'm sure the police would have found hair, blood or some other trace evidence if he had. JMO

The only reason I can think of is maybe he didn't want to risk anyone catching him carrying a body even though I'm sure he believed he would be alone. Just a thought

True but driving that trail someone would see him I would think but you never know!

We do have someone who is an archaeologist who was following this thread before I wonder if they have insight on the bones being identified/found etc

I have to assume that the skull was quite damaged for them (LE) not to know whether it was human or not. Off hand, I can't think of an animal skull that resembles a human skull (but I'm certainly no expert)... Also, assuming it is human, it should be relatively quick to determine the sex. There are quite a few differences in a male & female skull (shape, contours, thickness).

It's total possible it's her. Great route map. It fits that route and everything. I just am wondering how he did that in such a public area. Plus it was so hot the time frame he did it I doubt there was even water in there.

He was probably running high on fear and adrenaline and just wanted Christina out of his car. Getting stopped with his injuries, probably sweating profusely (fear) and so nervous he would have screwed up any conversation with LE would have been the "kiss of death" for EA. I think he just wanted to separate her body from his vehicle ASAP so he could start working on the clean-up.

There's been conversations here wondering if EA went back and moved the body when Christina wasn't reported missing right away but I don't believe he did. But I'd be willing to bet in his mind he went over every second of the whole night over and over and over. He'd be obsessing over whether he left anything at the scenes (assault and disposal) or if he had missed something of Christina's in his car. I really hope these remains are her's so this monster can finally be charged with his real crime.....murder.

JMO

He was probably running high on fear and adrenaline and just wanted Christina out of his car. Getting stopped with his injuries, probably sweating profusely (fear) and so nervous he would have screwed up any conversation with LE would have been the "kiss of death" for EA. I think he just wanted to separate her body from his vehicle ASAP so he could start working on the clean-up.

There's been conversations here wondering if EA went back and moved the body when Christina wasn't reported missing right away but I don't believe he did. But I'd be willing to bet in his mind he went over every second of the whole night over and over and over. He'd be obsessing over whether he left anything at the scenes (assault and disposal) or if he had missed something of Christina's in his car. I really hope these remains are her's so this monster can finally be charged with his real crime.....murder.

JMO

I am not sure how it took so long if these have been there this whole time. I guess you would have to actually see where it is to know why I feel like that. If this is her, I do not think he left her stuff with her.

I know we can't copy anything from fb, but the young guy who found the bones has commented a few times, and what he described is pretty interesting - more info than what the news has reported.

He's commented on fox 4 news dfw fb article regarding the bones found.

I know we can't copy anything from fb, but the young guy who found the bones has commented a few times, and what he described is pretty interesting - more info than what the news has reported.

He's commented on fox 4 news dfw fb article regarding the bones found.

I just read that. Chilling.

A couple of things I took away from the fb notes (take with a grain of salt)
1 there was a shirt, said "the guy who found the remains" (or so he claims to be), which would eliminate it being non-human remains
2 his comments (of it not simply being misc scattered bones and skull), plus someone who says they were there with their kids in the park lately and it had been noticeably "stinky" there lately, makes me think it's very likely neither Tennyson or CM, but rather someone deceased recently

ETA more clarity to the comments being related

It's total possible it's her. Great route map. It fits that route and everything. I just am wondering how he did that in such a public area. Plus it was so hot the time frame he did it I doubt there was even water in there.

ah good as long as i got the Custer Road Gantry correct i'm a happy man, added the maps link now thanks.
And yes until i made the map i wasn't sure it was our girl but now it looks like the perfect route for EA.

A couple of things I took away from the fb notes (take with a grain of salt)
1 there was a shirt, said the guy who found the remains, which would eliminate it being non-human remains
2 his comments (of it not simply being misc scattered bones and skull), plus someone who says it had been "stinky" there lately, makes me think it's very likely neither Tennyson or CM, but rather someone deceased recently

Yeah, there are still many unanswered questions.
We don't know if this is the guy that really found the remains. I didn't see the "stinky" comment, but all of a sudden it is "stinky" when body remains are found. I find it odd that they were not found during the initial search for Tennyson. Supposedly, this is an area that he frequented. My other observation is the fact that police called in dogs & a helicopter, when it wasn't confirmed whether or not these were human remains. Maybe that is standard procedure for PPD. I don't recall (or just didn't hear about it) Dallas doing that for the other remains we discussed.

Yeah, there are still many unanswered questions.
We don't know if this is the guy that really found the remains. I didn't see the "stinky" comment, but all of a sudden it is "stinky" when body remains are found. I find it odd that they were not found during the initial search for Tennyson. Supposedly, this is an area that he frequented. My other observation is the fact that police called in dogs & a helicopter, when it wasn't confirmed whether or not these were human remains. Maybe that is standard procedure for PPD. I don't recall (or just didn't hear about it) Dallas doing that for the other remains we discussed.

I have a feeling the Plano PD knows they are human, thus the dogs & helicopter being called in. If in fact the torso still had clothing intact, I'm sure they somewhat know if its male or female. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro