GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are ya'll talking about the UptownGirl article being inacurate and that author not having JM on her friends list, or the other Hoffman article that was just recently linked?? Sorry, but I'm getting confused, so I wanted to clarify.
:confused:

Yes clarify....

Also ..has that article been corrected about the other hoax??

I think at this point they'll have to wait for a good tip or for someone to crack.

Maybe when CM and "walking guy" got to the parking garage he went on to get his car, she went to look around her car to see if she dropped her keys there, and he swung back by to see if she had found them. When she said she didn't he offered her a ride . Oops! Posted under wrong post!

Bingo. Unplanned. But she ended up with him.

Are ya'll talking about the UptownGirl article being inacurate and that author not having JM on her friends list, or the other Hoffman article that was just recently linked?? Sorry, but I'm getting confused, so I wanted to clarify.
:confused:

Chelsea Hoffman's "articles" are banned from WS, by the way ,if anyone cares. She tends not to be accurate, to say the least, and has openly acted combatively with families of victims. She also tends to blame the victim, mentioning what they were wearing, suggesting drugs, etc...
Also she write a blog. So not mainstream media, by any stretch.

Jmo. As. Always.

Frustrated that Christina and Hannah have not been found! I am following both threads hoping for something. It looks like HG may be moving along faster than CM's. But I want it for both of them. What happened to these girls?

Bingo. Unplanned. But she ended up with him.

but but but ... the police say he went to the right cause that is where he parked and she went to the left cause that is where her car was ... and he left ... but Christina has not been seen since the video. Police interviewed unnamed dude and he is not a suspect.

but but but ... the police say he went to the right cause that is where he parked and she went to the left cause that is where her car was ... and he left ... but Christina has not been seen since the video. Police interviewed unnamed dude and he is not a suspect.

Or so they say!

You are right but she knew for almost 30 minutes that she had no car keys. Was she going to get a ride from ea, go back to her friends, or call someone else? That part is very confusing to me. Do I have the facts right? ty

I live here at the Shops at Legacy so if anyone wants pictures or has questions about the local landscape, please feel free to ask or message me. Her picture is on almost every bar, restaurant and store. We are all deeply saddened by her disappearance.

Hypothetically .... You have this girl in said unknown vehicle.... we will say a pontiac trans am-all your money goes to this car type deal.. .It is 4 am and the urge of rage takes over ...
A How Far are You going to drive before you do your rage thing
B Do You Rage in your Trans Am or Rage somewhere else??

I live here at the Shops at Legacy so if anyone wants pictures or has questions about the local landscape, please feel free to ask or message me. Her picture is on almost every bar, restaurant and store. We are all deeply saddened by her disappearance.

Is anyone speculating as to what they think happened? ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member