GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right? We were invaded by the British early on here, like he had his own little groupies that appeared here. Apparently he is considered attractive to a certain age group.

Did Christina have a tattoo? Please don't let it be bella vita.

Yes she had one on her hip that I know of. It was a very long quote, but I forgot what it was.

The time and effort you WS-ers have put into this case is really nothing short of inspirational. I know y'all have busy lives but still forge ahead with trying to find Christina by looking at every scrap of info you can get your hands on. I have been watching you guys trying so hard and at the end of the day reading the frustration this case has brought due to the lack of clues. At least the lack of clues as far as the public knows. Something that has been making me go hmmmm is the press release that the Shops at Legacy's management co put out stating their cameras were in working order. This seemed rather pointed to me. I need to find the link for this. I really think IMO there is more camera footage that bolsters WTS's account of him heading to his car and she went 'her way'. I mean other than footage of his car leaving the parking garage. My head is dizzy from this. I can only imagine how you true sleuthers must feel!! Thanks for all you do. :)

A link for working cameras would be most appreciated. You can be a true sleuther too. You're here right? I'm thinking there should be footage of her and her friends all over that place that night, but what do I know. I would love to know when WTS came into the picture too.

Sweet, but Allen boasts an even more elaborate one...
http://www.cityofallen.org/DocumentCenter/Home/View/787
however die hard skaters would be going to the streets really. Otherwise they are mingling with a bunch of little kids who skate in these parks. The urban skating is more their thing, I think.

I hear what you are saying, more like in the pictures Christina took and the Holocaust museum in DDD. Urban grunge.

No, I think it was just a teenage girl wanting attention. The tweet I saw was several days ago.

Yes she had one on her hip that I know of. It was a very long quote, but I forgot what it was.

Sounds like a painful place to get a tattoo and such a long quote too "Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die tomorrow."

I think they are considering that she went back to the lake somehow after the disappearance.

Yeah, it's a James Dean quote.

Interesting and she was a fan of Marilyn Monroe too... If she was 27 then I would say she might have wanted to be a member of the 27 club, but she's only 23. Geez! A lightbulb just blew out on me. Scared the bejeezers out of me.

From what I've read, I don't think she would leave her dog and do this to her family just to take time off. I would consider a mental breakdown as a possibility.

Sounds like a painful place to get a tattoo and such a long quote too "Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die tomorrow."

Especially for such a tiny person.

From what I've read, I don't think she would leave her dog and do this to her family just to take time off. I would consider a mental breakdown as a possibility.

Well, a mental breakdown. . . would she be hiding somewhere on the streets in DFW? The Big D? Can't see her really wanting to go that route either. I'm sure she could have gone back to either of her parents' homes, Oklahoma with her bio mom.

Here is where I get a tad bit confused ...
Why Live and Work in Fort Worth close to downtownish but yet all your activities are spent almost 1-1.5 hrs away at best????

I mean that is their choice ..but it does not make any logical sense.. Fort Worth has so many places like "In The Shops" that is just as trendy

In a trunk, wrapped in a tarp, blanket, rug??????

I wish I had a crystal ball and knew the answer. My gut says she left with someone willingly and drugs are involved. I think SM blew up and caused panic with LE and everyone was told to stop talking. Seems like I remember the mom telling everyone involved film crews were coming in and they would need to be interviewed. I wonder if they get paid? Sign contracts to keep exclusive details? Also, the camera problem is just weird for those of us who watch the news and follow these cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member