GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this on the first or second thread too. I think mine got deleted because it is not a known fact. I also posted it on the Find Christina page but that too got deleted. A few days after that though they had the search at Pier 121 so someone took note.

I kmow they looked early on but now I guess people say they're there again..

I am sorry guys ..but I do not think she is in the lake..Come On 3 weeks later and in the lake ..chemically not possible

I am sorry guys ..but I do not think she is in the lake..Come On 3 weeks later and in the lake ..chemically not possible

I don't think she is in the lake, but I think there is definitely something to check out there.

:drumroll::drumroll::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk:

Has Hannah's body been found? Off topic I know, but the cases seem similar.

Shirley Dermond's body surfaced after two weeks in Lake Oconee, Georgia. LE wouldn't tell the public if she was weighted down or not, but she surfaced a week after they predicted she would surface so we speculated she had been weighted down or snagged on something below the surface. They still haven't found Mr. Dermond's head.

Where is Christina's car? Do we know?

I don't think she is in the lake, but I think there is definitely something to check out there.

If she's still alive, I think she willingly went missing and someone is helping her hide out.

The time and effort you WS-ers have put into this case is really nothing short of inspirational. I know y'all have busy lives but still forge ahead with trying to find Christina by looking at every scrap of info you can get your hands on. I have been watching you guys trying so hard and at the end of the day reading the frustration this case has brought due to the lack of clues. At least the lack of clues as far as the public knows. Something that has been making me go hmmmm is the press release that the Shops at Legacy's management co put out stating their cameras were in working order. This seemed rather pointed to me. I need to find the link for this. I really think IMO there is more camera footage that bolsters WTS's account of him heading to his car and she went 'her way'. I mean other than footage of his car leaving the parking garage. My head is dizzy from this. I can only imagine how you true sleuthers must feel!! Thanks for all you do. :)

Allen, Texas is between Lake Lavon, where RRB who was an Allen HS graduate died, and Lake Lewisville where the Wet bar is located, according to google maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member