GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still Looking for a link to the property management's statement regarding their cameras were working. I know I read it. :blushing:

I mean seriously .. this better not be a " I just needed to take time off and clear my head" thing

Honestly ..why keep asking for the public's help ?? No One saw Nothing ..because there was NOTHING to see.
You have No New Information or Leads because there is NONE
There is No Trace , because ????????

What is it with coming to Texas? Israel Keyes, this dude and from the Collins and Morrissey case one RSO headed straight to Texas after the girls came up missing and he got caught in Galveston. Just gives me the creeps.

Hi, Boots!

I thought you had caught the latest one!

I still say someone known to her was with her and is involved in her disappearance.
Too many coincidences. And I don't believe in them.
I think LE has a hunch. I, also, think info will start trickeling out.

As for the ID PI...I say he/she reads every word we type.

Thanks for this info....the reason for searching the Lake area is because CM was there, with her boyfriend on Wed, prior to her going missing
That can't be the only reason. I'm sure CM went to many other places in the days leading up to her disappearance.

I still say someone known to her was with her and is involved in her disappearance.
Too many coincidences. And I don't believe in them.
I think LE has a hunch. I, also, think info will start trickeling out.

As for the ID PI...I say he/she reads every word we type.

Dang .. I thought I was left here all alone...

It had been so quiet tonight.

It's just the same old thing: nothing new.... Maybe tomorrow we can all rehash the possible scenarios. We know that someone out there holds the key bit of information. Hopefully they spill it so that this poor girl's family gets some closure.

Morning folks - I think I am going to start at the first again. I have lost track of some of the details and of course the devil is in the details ;)

UHHH OK ... Power Point Presentation Time !!!! Feel Free To Add To List

A. 23 yr old Female Vanished Into Thin Air The Week Before Labor Day -TUESDAY(9-2-14)

B. Missing Person Report Taken Very Late Tuesday September 2nd 2014 11:17pm

C. Police Found Her Locked Parked Car

D. Police,Family and TES Have Searched North Of Legacy ,Areas Of Lake Lewisville & Parts of Plano/Allen

E. Flyers Have Been Put Up and News Alerts Sent Out & Appeal For Information By Family & Police

F. No Evidence Has Ever Been Found, No Foul Play , No Information, No Leads Have Been Generated

G. Several People Have Been Asked Questions

H. No Suspects,No Persons of Interests, No Witness

That is where it gets fuzzy and things fall apart

Here ya go Cat... If you are wanting to start over from the beginning .. Let the bold area above be the roadmap:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState