GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me out with your thinking here: if you think HF uploaded the Instagram pic, are you assuming that CM was not at home at 8pm? If so, why do you think this, and where would she have been? The only time we've gotten as far as her arrival to Plano was from Vi13 who said she saw her arriving and walking through the parking garage between 11pm and 11:30pm.

A person could most definitely be in Fort Worth at 8 and get to Plano just after 11.
Why do you think she was not at home after work/before going out? I think she uploaded the pic herself. JMO

I'm not saying she wasn't home. I'm saying she may not have been the one to upload the IG pic.
But if they were fighting (i believe all day), then, I don't believe she was home with HF at 8 PM.

Something's gotta give!!!! With all the cameras something had to be caught on video! Also with these fundraisers...when do they plan on searching???!?

What the heck is with all the pics on her instagram of her bf skating by himself? I'm starting to think he posted all the pics of himself.

Something's gotta give!!!! With all the cameras something had to be caught on video! Also with these fundraisers...when do they plan on searching???!?

O M GEEE .. Volcarm..so glad you brought up an excellent QUESTION:thinking:

When exactly was the last public involved search with LE?? (just curious):shush:

What the heck is with all the pics on her instagram of her bf skating by himself? I'm starting to think he posted all the pics of himself.

I know ..perhaps it has something to do with the business IDK

O M GEEE .. Volcarm..so glad you brought up an excellent QUESTION:thinking:

When exactly was the last public involved search with LE?? (just curious):shush:
I think it has been weeks..... I just don't understand what is going on? Even if there are SO many places to search and they have no leads to point in a certain area I would still think searching ANYWHERE is better than searching no where?!

She would have had plenty of time to have uploaded the pic to Instagram before leaving to meet friends at the Shops by 11pm or so. If she had been upset at finding out that he was cheating on her I could see how she might have wanted to show him she was the "good girlfriend" who supported him so that he'd want to stay with her. JMO
I agree If she works in Fort Worth and her home is in Fort Worth ..good chance she went home to gather some things ..check the mail,freshen up, see her doggies..check on some business stuff

I think it has been weeks..... I just don't understand what is going on? Even if there are SO many places to search and they have no leads to point in a certain area I would still think searching ANYWHERE is better than searching no where?!

Yup ... I think it has been weeks since any of the public requested searches with LE. I guess that may be because this is now the gathering of evidence for the 8 detectives and investigators on the disappearance.

Oh one last thing ... I have to point out per the PPD statement , this might be a strong indicator to support my previous question and direction of thinking.

......." Trust me, if we had any indication of her whereabouts, we would not be letting these search efforts take place......"

Yup ... I think it has been weeks since any of the public requested searches with LE. I guess that may be because this is now the gathering of evidence for the 8 detectives and investigators on the disappearance.

Oh one last thing ... I have to point out per the PPD statement , this might be a strong indicator to support my previous question and direction of thinking.

......." Trust me, if we had any indication of her whereabouts, we would not be letting these search efforts take place......"
So u think they have a poi and are getting ready to make an arrest soon?

So u think they have a poi and are getting ready to make an arrest soon?

I have no way of knowing that.. I am just only basing this off the exact statement from LE.
IMHO- I think by now they have a much better idea what the root of the issue is or may be and possible events that actually took place.
JMO-I do not think they will make an arrest at this time.

So many people have commented on the thinness of the "extra" strap from the parking garage video. Rather than a camera strap or wallet strap, could it be the key lanyard, worn cross-body?

Except that at the time of that video where we see the "strap" she was letting her bf know she couldn't find her keys...

From the same site as PI Mr. Fisher's article:

Colleyville Murder: Victim ID’d, Person of Interest Sketch

UPDATE (COLLEYVILLE, TX) — Colleyville PD is releasing new information as it investigates the city’s first murder in more than 20 years.

A composite sketch has also been released of a man seen in the area just after Fox was found dead.

He is being called a “person of interest” not a suspect.

The man is described as a white male, about 40 years old, 5’8″, heavy with very short blond or gray hair. A witness say she was wearing a blue or gray t-shirt with blue jean shorts.
====================================================
COLLEYVILLE, TX — The FBI and Texas Rangers are helping Colleyville investigate it’s first murder in more than 20 years.

Details remain murky, but cops say a family’s housekeeper was found dead inside the home on Frontier Court.

http://cw33.com/2014/09/23/rare-investigation-first-colleyville-murder-in-20-years/

POI:

person-of-interest.jpg

"The victim has been identified as 72-year-old Anita Fox. She was found dead Tuesday inside a home on Frontier Court where she worked as a housekeeper."

Per Bing map: Colleyville is "34.4 mi, 39 min driving

48 min with traffic
view route based on traffic

from Plano.

http://www.bing.com/maps/#Y3A9MzAuO...lJTJDJTIwVFhfX19lXyZtb2RlPUQmcnRvcD0wfjB+MH4=

Victim - Anita Fox, age 72

anita fox.jpg

"Details remain murky, but cops say a family’s housekeeper was found dead inside the home on Frontier Court.

The owners were not home at the time. Another employee found the body and called 911."

http://cw33.com/2014/09/23/rare-investigation-first-colleyville-murder-in-20-years/

I'm not saying this is in any related to Christina Morris' disappearance, but you just never know. Hope they catch the .

Just me, but I'd be searching the route between Plano and Colleyville. Plenty of ground to cover there. Or the route from Fort Worth to Colleyville.

At this point ... I think if we just stick with the basic facts like the PI guy said that is best.

I wonder if pictures taken on a memory card and deleted can be retrieved. It seems that nowadays nothing really ever "goes away" or gets deleted permanently. You know those techy forensics people find deleted stuff on computers so I wonder if it's the same with a memory card. Does anyone know about that or have info handy about it?

I wonder if pictures taken on a memory card and deleted can be retrieved. It seems that nowadays nothing really ever "goes away" or gets deleted permanently. You know those techy forensics people find deleted stuff on computers so I wonder if it's the same with a memory card. Does anyone know about that or have info handy about it?

Well I am no expert on that .. but from what I read :
You can recover almost any photo you’ve deleted, provided you follow a few simple procedures and use the right software. Even though you can no longer access your photos from your camera, they’re still there. The delete function doesn’t get rid of them. It just allows your camera to write new pictures over them.

Well I am no expert on that .. but from what I read :
You can recover almost any photo you’ve deleted, provided you follow a few simple procedures and use the right software. Even though you can no longer access your photos from your camera, they’re still there. The delete function doesn’t get rid of them. It just allows your camera to write new pictures over them.
Well let's hope that camera will hold a clue. If she had it with her that night, if she had pics of new contacts on there, something!!!

So while we wait ...

OT /

Who is cooking today???

I am gonna do a King Ranch Casserole today ... it just sounds good

Well let's hope that camera will hold a clue. If she had it with her that night, if she had pics of new contacts on there, something!!!

I know ... just wish they had a location on that camera from day 1. Wonder if it was locked in the car ..or perhaps she left it in the car of the friend when they all went to eat after henry's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487