GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone find the post with the still from the garage where we looked at the strap? For the life of me I can't remember who posted it.
Anyone?

Beautiful Bean Footage of walking video from Youtube. Hope it works for you mck16.

[video=youtu;BFoPqWXSy18]http://youtu.be/BFoPqWXSy18[/video]

Here's the video. I keep trying to bring sal's pics forward with no luck.

If info the mom revealed is correct, we know Christina was texting right around the time she went off the grid.

It is troublesome that her last text is timed at the same time her phone went dead.
If someone took her, they knew her phone would provide evidence if left on.

Thinking about the timing again, seems as if Christina was taken. If she was just going off to party or needed to catch a ride, her phone would have remained on for some time longer at least imo.

Someone disabled her and then sent the final text or she sent the final text and was immediately disabled herself. The person took care of her phone. If she had the camera, the perpetrator didn't return it to her house out of kindness. Unless, of course, the person is connected to bf.

Even the ex bf wouldn't return her camera to her home, right? Nor would walking guy.

The texts throw the whole thing off. Unless someone is really, really stupid and I mean stupid.

Makes me believe she didn't have her Canon with her after all.

Unless, if for some reason, a person was unaware of the final text.

I brought Sal's two pics over and they are on Page 24, but they are attachments - not pics like he had them lined up. Not sure how to do that.

Can someone find the post with the still from the garage where we looked at the strap? For the life of me I can't remember who posted it.
Anyone?

Cookie, look on Page 18 - that may be what you are referring to.

If info the mom revealed is correct, we know Christina was texting right around the time she went off the grid.

It is troublesome that her last text is timed at the same time her phone went dead.

Thinking about the timing again, seems as if Christina was taken. If she was just going off to party or needed to catch a ride, her phone would have remained on for some time longer at least imo.

Someone disabled her and then sent the final text or she sent the final text and was immediately disabled herself. The person took care of her phone. If she had the camera, the perpetrator didn't return it to her house out of kindness. Unless, of course, the person is connected to bf.

Even the ex bf wouldn't return her camera to her home, right? Nor would walking guy.

The texts throw the whole thing off. Unless someone is really, really stupid and I mean stupid.

There are some people involved who don't appear the brightest bulb on the christmas tree. Someone could have seen the camera as $$$ and maybe they really believe the cops who are saying they are not a suspect and are cooperating 100 percent. And, everybody better be able to tell the same story twice in a row (at a minimum) without changing a single fact from the first story...

They have not released at what time or date the last location of the phone is .
http://www.click2houston.com/news/family-seeks-answers-in-womans-disappearance/27915198
Police said Morris' cell phone is either dead or turned off. "We have been able to track the phone's last known location and that was in the Shops at Legacy," Tilley said.

OMG, if a person didn't have their phone with them in order to avoid detection, then a person wouldn't be aware of the final few texts (until much later). We don't know how many people left messages on Christina's phone, the content of the messages or the gaps of timing between them.

Once the digital record is made, it can be retrieved. Christina's last few texts may be very valuable.

They found her camera or A Camera?? I think I missed that detail too. If she had camera and they found it chances are they LE or whoever found other items as well.

Cindy

per Twitter:

Clarification: #ChristinaMorris did NOT have her high-end camera with her Aug. 30. Dad said it was at house, police have it. #FindChristina

So we are saying the Canon Rebel would be the high-end camera, correct?

Now what exactly is it for?? Equisearch??

I was kind of thinking the same thing. I know they want to find her but stating or establishing a good faith of how the funds will be used will be good but I'm sure it's to help with any and all efforts in assisting the family in finding her because I can't imagine it is easy for them to do alone or find alone. They can't search for her and be at work or loss of wages so if it helps the family afford to take time off or pay ransom, crime tipper, PI, coordinate searches or whatever they need I'm definitely supporting them.

Cindy

They have not released at what time or date the last location of the phone is .
http://www.click2houston.com/news/family-seeks-answers-in-womans-disappearance/27915198
Police said Morris' cell phone is either dead or turned off. "We have been able to track the phone's last known location and that was in the Shops at Legacy," Tilley said.

So, I know. What's the point? Figure the odds her phone goes dead immediately upon her final text and disappearance combined. Nope, turned off imo.

How does the dad know? I mean really know?
I'll wait for LE to address it if necessary.

Good point! I think I will follow suit. Not that the parents don't mean well, but it is piecemeal and random.

Her mother gave out information that the final text was the same time Christina disappeared.
We know this because LE tells us she can be seen on camera just before 4 AM and the final text was sent at 3:58.

Why would her mother put out information that isn't true? In good faith, I believe her until LE indicates otherwise.
LE may not be happy she revealed any details to the public.

So, I know. What's the point? Figure the odds her phone goes dead immediately upon her final text and disappearance combined. Nope, turned off imo.

Perhaps that is information they are withholding.. IDK
Perhaps Walker Stranger and her had a hot and heavy make out session on camera in the garage

The point is more information is needed

I vote phone was turned off too. If you are going to have a serious talk with someone, you would turn the phone off so as not to be interrupted. Or if the battery was about to die - I turn my phone off if no charger available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurkeyDinosaur