GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught up for first time in five days - woo!

For all we know, someone's (can't specify) house could be a crime scene.

The camera issue is interesting. The first missing poster/statement gives the info, "she may be carrying a camera" and/or "backpack". If CM disappeared from the garage we can all clearly see the darn backpack on her back. The camera not so much but would be in front and there seems to be evidence of a strap. To me the wording indicates LE isn't 100 percent certain she disappeared directly from the garage (based on including 'may be' relative to the backpack). In other words, they don't know if she could have taken it off somewhere in between the time she truly went missing.

Follow my logic or correct it please - LE's statement explains she may have had the backpack when she went missing. We can see the backpack. That means there's a chance she ended up where ever she is after she and her backpack were somewhere else prior other than the garage (or in someone else's car). Therefore, if someone left her somewhere they may not have included her backpack, but disposed of it elsewhere.

Why wouldn't bf (he may have) alert police ASAP after he found the camera in the house? Could it be he didn't read the missing alert to notice the detail about the camera? He reportedly searched, so he must have heard the list of items being on the lookout for while searching.

The camera detail in intriguing. If police can prove Christina had her camera with her while in the parking lot, well . . . .

I think I understand what you're saying. Backpack wouldn't be something a person would not want to keep and I just kind of expected the backpack, her hat, something to be found in the garage if she was SNATCHED abruptly. Then again no one knew she was missing for 4 days and IF the garage is a crime scene it has been contaminated beyond belief.

The tidbit about the camera is the most interesting thing we have heard in weeks. It was certainly listed in the missing poster. Things could be about to get interesting.

Caught up for first time in five days - woo!

For all we know, someone's (can't specify) house could be a crime scene.

The camera issue is interesting. The first missing poster/statement gives the info, "she may be carrying a camera" and/or "backpack". If CM disappeared from the garage we can all clearly see the darn backpack on her back. The camera not so much but would be in front and there seems to be evidence of a strap. To me the wording indicates LE isn't 100 percent certain she disappeared directly from the garage (based on including 'may be' relative to the backpack). In other words, they don't know if she could have taken it off somewhere in between the time she truly went missing.

Follow my logic or correct it please - LE's statement explains she may have had the backpack when she went missing. We can see the backpack. That means there's a chance she ended up where ever she is after she and her backpack were somewhere else after being seen in the garage (or in someone else's car). Therefore, if someone left her somewhere they may not have included her backpack, but disposed of it elsewhere. But the camera was found at the home. (tho she may have had the camera with her)

Why wouldn't bf (he may have) alert police ASAP after he found the camera in the house? Could it be he didn't read the missing alert to notice the detail about the camera? He reportedly searched, so he must have heard the list of items to be on the lookout for while searching.

The camera detail is intriguing. If police can prove Christina had her camera with her in the parking lot, well . . . .

OR why wouldn't her friends alert LE that she was not carrying her camera around that night??
Never mind, You kind of answered that because I guess they could have not read the missing person information either. I mean in that circumstance I'm not sure if I would be able to even worry about the information being accurate. I can't even imagine the stress. It has to be terrible.

Well if they found Christina alive, she would sure know who her real friends are. The silence is so loud from all of them! Most have gone completely dark.

In defense of the friends, we don't know what any of them have told police. They may have provided a wealth of information or may truly have no clue what happened to Christina. The piece meal info CM's mom has revealed isn't proven. That's why LE should be in charge of hearing and sorting through evidence (one reason why LE interviews people separately) and determine if everyone tells close to the same story. In context everything we've heard may make sense, what we're getting so far doesn't make sense.

OR why wouldn't her friends alert LE that she was not carrying her camera around that night??
Never mind, You kind of answered that because I guess they could have not read the missing person information either. I mean in that circumstance I'm not sure if I would be able to even worry about the information being accurate. I can't even imagine the stress. It has to be terrible.

Maybe someone did mention to LE they didn't remember seeing CM with the camera. Somehow, LE took custody of the camera. Luckily for the friends, it wasn't found in their possession.

Wait, if the friends don't recall seeing the camera, then that's good for who has the camera.
For some reason, LE believed Christina may have had her camera with her. It was located where she lives later.

Maybe someone did mention to LE they didn't remember seeing CM with the camera. Somehow, LE took custody of the camera. Luckily for the friends, it wasn't found in their possession.

Yeah. No kidding. I wouldn't want it to be found at my house after it was listed as one of the things she was thought to have in her possession when she went missing. Eeek

I vote for she had a camera with her. She's a photographer and as someone mentioned she could have used the night out as an expense for work. Do you think her dad and step-mom drove to her house as soon as they realized she was missing? Or did they report her missing and then go to her house? Who actually ended up reporting her missing? Father or bio-mom? I'm trying to put myself in the parents' place and what would I do first if I found out my daughter was missing for four days and her BF had not reported her missing. I think I'd be tearing that house up...

IMHO Why have 100's of searchers looking for a dang camera for not 1 but 22 days..I think it is way more than just odd.

In defense of the friends, we don't know what any of them have told police. They may have provided a wealth of information or may truly have no clue what happened to Christina. The piece meal info CM's mom has revealed isn't proven. That's why LE should be in charge of hearing and sorting through evidence (one reason why LE interviews people separately) and determine if everyone tells close to the same story. In context everything we've heard may make sense, what we're getting so far doesn't make sense.

Well, the fly-by friend who posted here didn't mention anything about the camera, but I think she had a camera. Was it "THE CAMERA" is yet to be known. I think her friends would remember if she had this bulky camera hanging from her neck. She probably had kind of a checklist when she was leaving someplace. . . backpack - check. Camera - check. Keys - check. Noooooo there's a misconception about the keys too. If the camera is back at her house, are the keys there too? I think CatsintheCradle mentioned this - where are the keys?

Maybe she had A camera with her, just not her best one, in case she lost it.

Well, the fly-by friend who posted here didn't mention anything about the camera, but I think she had a camera. Was it "THE CAMERA" is yet to be known. I think her friends would remember if she had this bulky camera hanging from her neck. She probably had kind of a checklist when she was leaving someplace. . . backpack - check. Camera - check. Keys - check. Noooooo there's a misconception about the keys too. If the camera is back at her house, are the keys there too? I think CatsintheCradle mentioned this - where are the keys?

You forgot 3 outfits,wallet,toothbrush,makeup,i phone,hat.....

IMHO Why have 100's of searchers looking for a dang camera for not 1 but 22 days..I think it is way more than just odd.

Eggzactly! Not one item has been found (that we know of) related to Christina has been found. There were some clothes found early on, but we were not told if they were related to Christina, but that they would be tagged and bagged. Now I realize many clothes items were found during the searches that were unrelated. I assume they would have asked Christina's parents are these Christina's clothes and have gotten a positive ID on the clothes. We know what our kids wear, right? Why haven't the parents come and said the clothes were not Christina's? Obviously if they were the clothes from the picture of what she was wearing that night... couldn't we at least be told that bit of information????

I think I understand what you're saying. Backpack wouldn't be something a person would not want to keep and I just kind of expected the backpack, her hat, something to be found in the garage if she was SNATCHED abruptly. Then again no one knew she was missing for 4 days and IF the garage is a crime scene it has been contaminated beyond belief.

The tidbit about the camera is the most interesting thing we have heard in weeks. It was certainly listed in the missing poster. Things could be about to get interesting.

Thanks! Ponder this. Police state Christina may have her backpack (we know she did, we can see it).
Police also state Christina may have her camera (we don't know if she did, we cannot see it).

Police know Christina had her backpack in the garage. Do they also know she had her camera?

See?

Hey guys - why would the police have her camera? Is that SOP? I know they look at computers and phones, but is it normal for them to have a camera?

Eggzactly! Not one item has been found (that we know of) related to Christina has been found. There were some clothes found early on, but we were not told if they were related to Christina, but that they would be tagged and bagged. Now I realize many clothes items were found during the searches that were unrelated. I assume they would have asked Christina's parents are these Christina's clothes and have gotten a positive ID on the clothes. We know what our kids wear, right? Why haven't the parents come and said the clothes were not Christina's? Obviously if they were the clothes from the picture of what she was wearing that night... couldn't we at least be told that bit of information????

Yup ..and my point is ..After 22 days of searching for something important that is listed on the State BOLO's and under the Search Coordinators instructions that is seemingly crucial .. You just now realize it was at her home 50miles away??? meanwhile you have had Atvs, Drones,Horses,Bikes,Foot, ...JUST SAYING ..

Thanks! Ponder this. Police state Christina may have her backpack (we know she did, we can see it).
Police also state Christina may have her camera (we don't know if she did, we cannot see it).

Police know Christina had her backpack in the garage. Do they also know she had her camera?

See?

Didn't LaidBackSal point out what we thought was the camera strap on her back?

Yup ..and my point is ..After 22 days of searching for something important that is listed on the State BOLO's and under the Search Coordinators instructions that is seemingly crucial .. You just now realize it was at her home 50miles away??? meanwhile you have had Atvs, Drones,Horses,Bikes,Foot, ...JUST SAYING ..

Where is the "like" rather than "thanks" button - my thoughts exactly.

Maybe she had A camera with her, just not her best one, in case she lost it.

If that's a camera strap angled on her body, I'm sure it holds a substantial camera attached to it.
Other cameras would fit into the backpack.

I mean we can what if things to death but have to go with the most likely scenario until proven otherwise.

See?

No I do not really.. camera could have been in the backpack that we see.

Didn't LaidBackSal point out what we thought was the camera strap on her back?

Someone did and when you enlarge the picture, you can see a strap. If LE has video from the front, or other video turned up, they'll know if she had the camera.

The camera topic is most intriguing because we can make out a strap (at least). Otherwise, who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann