GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Txyorkiemom posted a pic of a Cannon Rebel digital Camera. Of course, she is a photographer so no telling how many cameras she owned, but interesting none-the-less. Somebody might have some 'splaining to do in regards to the camera.

Txyorkiemom posted a pic of a Cannon Rebel digital Camera. Of course, she is a photographer so no telling how many cameras she owned, but interesting none-the-less. Somebody might have some 'splaining to do in regards to the camera.

Yes, I own this same camera myself and it is NOT small enough to just toss in a purse really. If she was carrying it that evening her friends would certainly have noticed it.

Personally there is no way I would take a picture of some random person walking down the street. jmo

You could always be polite about it and say "cheese".
Not even incognito if you think the person may be a missing person?

Still no news.. :-( Where are you, Christina????

#ComeHomeChristina

I know we can't comment about info from blogs on here, but @tedbauer2003 just posted a link on Twitter to a post about Christina. Nothing new, just his thoughts.

:waitasec::waitasec::guitar::guitar:canonrebel.jpg

The pi article was another useless one. Glad they're still airing her and keeping her in the media but he is saying what everyone says. Where's the videos?

My take on the PI guy's article is he's outlining (for people in general) what LE has done/is doing within the investigation. They have files developed by now.
I think warrants are necessary to obtain phone records though. Anybody know the Texas laws?

Sometimes people will turn over their phones voluntarily so LE can copy the data before returning the phone.
Of course, people can own two phones; burner and regular.

Also what PI would do or we all would do if we had access to the data, LE may not do due to the way they use their resources. They must have investigators though who should be available since they say Plano doesn't have many active crime cases.

They need to put more eyes on data. Females are best for the job too imo.

You could always be polite about it and say "cheese".
Not even incognito if you think the person may be a missing person?

No. If I was sure enough to take a picture, I would just ask them. Then if they tried to run off I would chase them and take a picture. But in reality it would depend on the circumstances.
jmo

I have a kid that was addicted to heroin and was able to drive and function within reason. Very scary.

Oh I'm so sorry.

The addicted guy I knew (spoke to him on the phone once after he and his gf had just shot up) sounded really out of it - not drunk but very, very groggy. I was thinking what the heck is wrong with these two. Later I found out why (gf called my number because she had no recollection whatsoever of the call - she was checking up on bf via number she didn't readily recognize). So I based my opinion on only two experiences - saw same guy high another time - same thing, couldn't have functioned.

People are suggesting there's less potent ways to administer the drug? By snorting it, maybe not as intense of a high?

LE knows where they found her car on the 2nd, but does anyone know if they know that it was in the exact spot that it had been in on the 30th? I mean the guy that walked with her in the garage had said,

“[Her friend] walked off one way and she walked off the other way,” said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, of the last time Morris was seen. “He said he didn’t see anything and didn’t necessarily notice her going to go get her car. He went and got in his car and left.”

So does that mean he actually identified the spot her car was in? Or that he knows she was parked 'over in that direction' type of thing. It almost sounds like he didn't notice one way or the other.

Sooooo, if the instagram picture from the Holocaust Museum was uploaded at 8pm (someone on here said they read the time stamp on the html) then that should place her with her her camera (to be able to upload) at 8pm in Fort Worth. Not earth shattering news, but brings up something interesting:

WHY was it reported that she DID have the camera with her that night?? Why would anyone say that unless she did have it with her? It would be an odd obvious thing for her friends to see because it's large and not easily confused. NOt like someone being confused about the color purse she carried or what earring she was wearing.

IF her friends DID report that she had the camera that night.... then does that mean she RETURNED to the Fort Worth house after the time she was last seen????

Why have 100's of people out looking for things that were at her place anyway... Dang ... I guess he just was not thinking clear enough ... he probably walked by that camera 50 times before he realized it was right there the whole dang time.
He is so upset .... and taking care of the doggies and everything ... I bet he is not sleeping well at all ....

When I dont sleep well ..I start hearing stuff..it is sooo creepy !!!

I like that my state has hardcore penalties for drugs...

Why? Do you think the laws/imprisonments are helping solve the problem? Seems like if one dealer goes, another one is right behind him. Plus, peoples' need to escape from life continues to escalate.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the idea myself but all cases are different. I say concentrate on the top/the big guys. Young, small dealers will be damaged further by prison sentences imo. Of course, depending on the individual circumstances.

LE knows where they found her car on the 2nd, but does anyone know if they know that it was in the exact spot that it had been in on the 30th? I mean the guy that walked with her in the garage had said,

“[Her friend] walked off one way and she walked off the other way,” said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, of the last time Morris was seen. “He said he didn’t see anything and didn’t necessarily notice her going to go get her car. He went and got in his car and left.”

So does that mean he actually identified the spot her car was in? Or that he knows she was parked 'over in that direction' type of thing. It almost sounds like he didn't notice one way or the other.

Yes the PPD found her car QUICKLY ... ... Ya might be right cookie ... she could have parked on the left from the get go ..and then someone had found her missing keys and moved it to the right .. I just can not figure this out :back::back::waiting::waiting:

Something sounds a little funky in Funky Town, if you know what I mean...
:hills:

Why have 100's of people out looking for things that were at her place anyway... Dang ... I guess he just was not thinking clear enough ... he probably walked by that camera 50 times before he realized it was right there the whole dang time.
He is so upset .... and taking care of the doggies and everything ... I bet he is not sleeping well at all ....

When I dont sleep well ..I start hearing stuff..it is sooo creepy !!!

I can never tell when you are being serious, sarcastic, or joking. :)

I can never tell when you are being serious, sarcastic, or joking. :)

uumm at this stage of this case... ok honestly ..I have a super sarcastic side that has a lot of truth .. I am like the Melissa MCarthy & Sandra Bullock in The Heat

Oh I'm so sorry.

The addicted guy I knew (spoke to him on the phone once after he and his gf had just shot up) sounded really out of it - not drunk but very, very groggy. I was thinking what the heck is wrong with these two. Later I found out why (gf called my number because she had no recollection whatsoever of the call - she was checking up on bf via number she didn't readily recognize). So I based my opinion on only two experiences - saw same guy high another time - same thing, couldn't have functioned.

People are suggesting there's less potent ways to administer the drug? By snorting it, maybe not as intense of a high?

Kids will snort anything now days.... smarties candy anyone?

Good questions. This brings me to the photo of HF taken in Dallas, and posted on IG Friday. When was that photo taken? Friday night? If so, I guess they weren't fighting earlier that evening? Boss said she was upset Friday at work. So, if they were fighting, why post the photo of BF to IG that night? Esp if she found out he was cheating?

A poster who knows how to look at data said the date the picture was taken CANNOT be determined (GPS not on).
They were able to determine when it was uploaded to CM's Instagram account.

What does that mean though since one of the first things we learned is bf was posting on Christina's Facebook after she went missing. How can anyone be certain it was CM who uploaded the picture of HF skateboarding?
I'm not certain CM added the picture to her Instagram. If they were fighting (found out bf was cheating on her earlier in the day as told by CM's boss), why would she add a picture of him to her page?

It makes it so hard to try to gather all the details and put them together to make sense. They don't. We can't consider isolated "evidence" because it is not making sense when considering tidbits other people have revealed.

I doubt the picture was taken in Dallas by Christina on Friday night any time near 8:00 p.m. She may have uploaded an older picture for some reason. But why if she just found out he was cheating on her?
Did bf upload the picture to Christina's account?

Does one upload to Instagram using their phone? Will the data show up upon examination?

uumm at this stage of this case... ok honestly ..I have a super sarcastic side that has a lot of truth .. I am like the Melissa MCarthy & Sandra Bullock in The Heat

Okay. I missed that movie. Just asking cause I hear stuff too and see things,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member