GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
new post:

Clarification: #ChristinaMorris did NOT have her high-end camera with her Aug. 30. Dad said it was at house, police have it. #FindChristina

https://twitter.com/bf_starnews

Sooooo, if the instagram picture from the Holocaust Museum was uploaded at 8pm (someone on here said they read the time stamp on the html) then that should place her with her her camera (to be able to upload) at 8pm in Fort Worth. Not earth shattering news, but brings up something interesting:

WHY was it reported that she DID have the camera with her that night?? Why would anyone say that unless she did have it with her? It would be an odd obvious thing for her friends to see because it's large and not easily confused. NOt like someone being confused about the color purse she carried or what earring she was wearing.

IF her friends DID report that she had the camera that night.... then does that mean she RETURNED to the Fort Worth house after the time she was last seen????

Hi 007 I am not close to the family I came upon this story online and thought it was interesting I thought maybe there were elavator or stairs did not know I remember along time ago I met a guy when he was mad he would stonewall me like he never knew me it really angered me since I nevaer met anyone like this if you like or love that person this hurts more than words maybe thats what hf was doing to christina and didnt want to show he cared and thought she was playing around and she would come back after the holiday I really dont know what the fight was about here say rumor since she did mention she was going home people someone probably offered her a ride on a whim since it was late wasnt sure if she just lost housekey or both car and housekey maybe she parked somewhere else earlier than moved her car and maybe she went left in garage to see if her key dropped and the walkeror other friend was waiting to give her a ride he might have told :fence:her he had to make a stop at lake or somewhere to use bathroom stop and turned ugly o

The teenage brother's words don't concern me. I figure there have been times when his mom has said out loud that CM wasn't answering her texts (like for 24 hours). Moms want an instant reply. Young women/men don't always feel like reporting back to mom (even when the relationship is good) because she's a parent. They have no clue how moms worry.
The young man recalled that, in past cases, CM has always replied, sometimes to him first, eventually. So when two days turned to three, etc. It sounds as if they were getting worried - question - does the house CM and bf live in have a landline phone?
The cellphone thing drives me nuts - easily lost, batteries die, no place to charge possibly, bad connections, vm full.

Perhaps whoever killed her took the camera back to their home...it was a good camera after all

Can someone dig up the reports of her having the camera with her that night? What was the wording on those?

Sooooo, if the instagram picture from the Holocaust Museum was uploaded at 8pm (someone on here said they read the time stamp on the html) then that should place her with her her camera (to be able to upload) at 8pm in Fort Worth. Not earth shattering news, but brings up something interesting:

WHY was it reported that she DID have the camera with her that night?? Why would anyone say that unless she did have it with her? It would be an odd obvious thing for her friends to see because it's large and not easily confused. NOt like someone being confused about the color purse she carried or what earring she was wearing.

IF her friends DID report that she had the camera that night.... then does that mean she RETURNED to the Fort Worth house after the time she was last seen????

If you back up one page to that Beautiful Bean Footage, I can make out a strap between the 2 backpack straps, so to me it is either a camera (maybe she had more than one) or the keys? Although if it were the keys I would think the strap would be hanging around her neck as in the one picture.

But it's all hear say about the dog and keys right? I haven't seen any MSM report those as facts. Her mother addressed the dog on JVM or NG. The texts which might be true came from someone who also reported a hoax as a fact. I don't know what to think any more.

Sorry that I'm posting before reading all the posts - you said it first!

Can someone dig up the reports of her having the camera with her that night? What was the wording on those?

Britton said volunteers were encouraged to focus on “anywhere where someone could pull off the road.” Specific items Plano PD is looking for include the clothing Morris was last seen wearing: a light, peach-colored shirt; multicolored skirt; black or dark-colored fedora; black backpack-type purse; gold rings; an iPhone with a light green case; and a Canon camera.
http://m.starlocalmedia.com/planoco...7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

I'm looking for camera comments regarding that night, but no luck so far. If she didn't make it back to her Fort Worth house, the camera did. Also, would have expected some more photos to be posted that night if she had the camera, but if she was fighting with BF she probably was in no mood to post pics. I know she was active on almost every SM site out there in the big wide net.

I guess it is worth noting in my link above that the clothing reported there is wrong. Quite a bit of mis-information given out in the beginning it seems.

Welp, my toddler is up so she and I are hitting the mall for some new stride-rites for her explosively growing feet. I always hope when I stay away from this thread for a while, I will come back to forty new pages signifying something major has happened :/ Something has to give at some point, right?

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

Britton said volunteers were encouraged to focus on “anywhere where someone could pull off the road.” Specific items Plano PD is looking for include the clothing Morris was last seen wearing: a light, peach-colored shirt; multicolored skirt; black or dark-colored fedora; black backpack-type purse; gold rings; an iPhone with a light green case; and a Canon camera.

It was stated that she didn't have her "high-end" camera. She could have had a smaller one with her.

I guess it is worth noting in my link above that the clothing reported there is wrong. Quite a bit of mis-information given out in the beginning it seems.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

The clothing description seems accurate if we go by the photo her friend posted and said "This was from the night she went missing." All of the clothing matched that description.

By the by, I'm excited that I seem to have finally figured out how to quote multiple posts :happydance:

Sorry that I'm posting before reading all the posts - you said it first!

No problem. We cannot rehash things enough in my opinion. One more reason I wish LE would give presser updates. No sunshine law being requested at this point. Guess that would be if in case of an arrest and trial.

It was stated that she didn't have her "high-end" camera. She could have had a smaller one with her.

Feed me :welcome: Do you happen to have a link to where that was stated?

new post:

Clarification: #ChristinaMorris did NOT have her high-end camera with her Aug. 30. Dad said it was at house, police have it. #FindChristina

Hmm. When did they realize camera was at her house? Did mom not see camera when she went to Christina's house last weekend (or was it weekend before?) it's not the knd of camera you can just throw in a drawer. So odd

So the question is: Did the friends see her with the camera, or what? Why was it included in the missing person's report? I have the same camera and have carried it on occasion, but unless a witness saw me with it a particular night it seems odd to list it as something she had with her.

Texas DPS Missing Person Bulletin

Christina Marie Morris
Date Picture Updated: 9/5/2014
Christina Marie Morris
Case Number: M1409002 Case Type: Involuntary
Height: 5' 3 " Weight: 106 lbs.
Date of Birth: 7/25/1991 Age Missing: 23
Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Blonde
Race: White Sex: Female
Last Seen in: Ft. Worth (Tarrant County) Last Seen on: 8/30/2014
State Missing From: Texas Country Missing From: USA

Miscellaneous Notes:

Last seen entering a parking garage near the 5700 block of Legacy Dr in Plano,TX. Missing person is known to carry her iPhone, which is white with a green back cover. She also may have her Cannon Rebel digital camera on her. Video of her entering a parking garage indicates she may have been carrying a dark colored back pack at the time of her disappearance. Missing person has a tattoo on her left hip that states, " Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die tomorrow", a healed belly button piercing scar, a nose piercing and a cherry birth mark on the back of her neck.

We really don't know what excuses CM gave when she decided to leave the apartment. We know what people told her mom she said but, if she was planning to stay over to begin with, wouldn't CM know someone (bf) was looking after her dog. From what I understand, bf has a dog too - so two dogs in the house.

As early as last year I felt insulted (for the victim) when people suggested suicide. To me, it should be considered as a last resort to be considered (does this make sense?) in more ways than one. There have been several cases that ended with suicide determined as the cause. In a couple of cases, I still have a hard time accepting that suicide was the COD.

Then, two weeks ago, a friend called to say *advertiser censored* shot himself in his head while in his truck. Midlife - family members were aware of unresolved, ongoing issues - but didn't know suicide was imminent. *advertiser censored* - always the person who encouraged, who other people went to for advice - shocking action for his friends to accept, devastating. But, there were reasons and he left a note (in the truck). I can't understand when people hide themselves and don't leave a note. Then I wonder if they didn't feel supported by anybody anyway - it seems so cruel to go out that way. Anyway, tangent - sorry.

In Christina's case, unless there's existing reasons to suspect self harm (not just a crappy bf), to jump onboard the idea of suicide being the reason for her disappearance isn't fair to her and doesn't explain why she hasn't been found yet. jimo
Hugs to you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member