GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for you guys...

If police thinks our walker COULD have a role to play in this.... I don't get why they still haven't released his name. Initially, I thought it was because LE was watching [him] and waiting. But now, it's been a long time. You would think that if LE had suspicions, they would release the name and people would be questioning him (family and friends) and he would feel pressured to speak up. It couldn't hurt now, right?

Every week that passes I keep questioning my own "theory" of that night, ha!

What do you guys think it still hasn't been released?
Please share your theory.

also, all her guy friends have been arrested with pot mostly

fyi Group 2 possession would include something like ecstasy, mdma (molly) etc... Might need to double check those records... ahem.

The pi article was another useless one. Glad they're still airing her and keeping her in the media but he is saying what everyone says. Where's the videos?

But, I'm VERY curious what Brazer has to say. Speak up, Brazer!! We need something new to ponder... And you seem to have a lot of experience in this bc of your line of work. We're still waiting..... But patiently :)

But, I'm VERY curious what Brazer has to say. Speak up, Brazer!! We need something new to ponder... And you seem to have a lot of experience in this bc of your line of work. We're still waiting..... But patiently :)
Haha... Great minds...

New theory alert (with no evidence to support it)- someone gave me the idea up the thread. Maybe CM did drive away that night. They have video of 3 cars leaving so they say... maybe she did do as planned drove back to FW. Maybe something happened there and her car was brought back?? I know its a stretch but she wasn't reported missing for 3-4 days! Even by the person she lived with, whom she called and texted at least 15 times that night!!! And her last message was supposedly 'leave the door unlocked'. This person was not concerned that she never came home after that supposed text? That she missed work? Didn't have spare clothes? Ask him to take care of the dog? Her boss alerted everyone for crying out loud?!?! From the time she was last seen on video, to the time she was noticed missing is quite a long time. Long enough to drive a car back to Plano. I know its a stretch, but I don't think someone can just go poof in the middle of the night in a parking garage with cameras that the Shops said were working. With my theory though, at least two people would have to be involved maybe (one to drive CMs car and one to drive another car).... I just don't know and I hope there are answers soon.

One can hope Plano LE along with the Legacy Shops people have combed existing garage video covering Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday specifically looking for Christina's car. The thought makes me happy!

The cameras surrounding Christina's car early morning August 30 may have been disabled (versus broken). Wonder if the garage people would realize the cameras weren't working properly during the day on Saturday. When LE discovered CM's car and reported it, they hadn't investigated yet. It's possible they found out later it was parked somewhere else, gone for awhile, was moved, etc. Anything is possible especially if one of the three cars in question turned out to be CM's leaving the garage. If walking guy left in his car too, that would explain why LE isn't focused solely on him. Not the most simple answer, but possible.

OT ... If you not wish to read scroll on by please
So I went down to sonic for a few Cherry Limeades....
I am sitting in my vehicle waiting for my DRANKS

I see this kid tall, with med length dark hair skating toward me .. I must be tooo into this case because
this kid to me looks like HF , He must have thought I was 1/2 baked the way I was looking at him
So the kid says .. Hey waz up?? My name is Shaggy ....(in my mind**** what **** ) if you need anything
I 'll be around .
Is this kid for real........ I must need a break .. I am way tooo suspicious of people now

OT ... If you not wish to read scroll on by please
So I went down to sonic for a few Cherry Limeades....
I am sitting in my vehicle waiting for my DRANKS

I see this kid tall, with med length dark hair skating toward me .. I must be tooo into this case because
this kid to me looks like HF , He must have thought I was 1/2 baked the way I was looking at him
So the kid says .. Hey waz up?? My name is Shaggy ....(in my mind**** what **** ) if you need anything
I 'll be around .
Is this kid for real........ I must need a break .. I am way tooo suspicious of people now

Staying OT:
His name was SHAGGY?? For realz?? Or did you change the name to protect the innocent? Or added that for humor's sake. I did LOL....

p.s. yesterdday I got a cherry Limeade and was pissed because ----- no cherry in it! What the what? Did I say, "One cherry limeade, hold the cherry!" No I did not.

I may be wrong but I don't think people who shoot up can walk around or drive a car afterward. You become a physical blob I think and go directly to la-la land inside your own head.

I have a kid that was addicted to heroin and was able to drive and function within reason. Very scary.

Staying OT:
His name was SHAGGY?? For realz?? Or did you change the name to protect the innocent? Or added that for humor's sake. I did LOL....

p.s. yesterdday I got a cherry Limeade and was pissed because ----- no cherry in it! What the what? Did I say, "One cherry limeade, hold the cherry!" No I did not.

Swear !!!!! SHAGGY - even on his sideways name tag .. I swear this dude could be HF Bro
!!!!! he even had little fuzzy thing on his chin !!! I always ask for 3 cherries !!!! lol

Does anyone know how much drugs you have to have before it is Intent To Deliver???

Does anyone know how much drugs you have to have before it is Intent To Deliver???
Group 1: Cocaine, Heroin, Methamphetamine, Opium, Oxycodone and some Prescription Pills Weight of Drug Type of Offense Punishment Less than one gram State jail felony 180 days to 2 years in a state jail 1 gram or more, less than 4 grams Second-degree felony 2 to 20 years in a state prison 4 grams or more, but less than 200 grams First-degree felony 5 to 99 years in a state prison 200 grams or more, but less than 400 grams Enhanced First-degree felony 10 to 99 years in a state prison 400 grams or more Enhanced first-degree felony 15 to 99 years in a state prison Group 1A: LSD Weight of Drug Type of Offense Punishment Fewer than 20 units State jail felony 180 days to 2 years in a state jail 20 or more units, but less than 80 units Second-degree felony 2 to 20 years in a state prison 80 units or more, but less than 4,000 units First-degree felony 5 to 99 years in a state prison 4,000 units or more, but less than 8,000 u Enhanced First-degree felony 15 to 99 years in a state prison Group 2: Ecstasy Pills & PCP Weight of Drug Type of Offense Punishment Less than one gram State jail felony 180 days to 2 years in a state jail 1 gram or more, less than 4 grams Second-degree felony 2 to 20 years in a state prison 4 grams or more, but less than 400 grams First-degree felony 5 to 99 years in a state prison 400 grams or more Enhanced First-degree felony 10 to 99 years in a state prison Group 3 & 4: Many Prescription Pills like Xanax, Valium, Ritalin, & Drug Compounds Weight of Drug Type of Offense Punishment Less than 28 grams Class A misdemeanor Not more than 1 year in a county jail 28 grams or more, but less than 200 grams Second-degree felony 2 to 20 years in a state prison 200 grams or more, but less than 400 grams First-degree felony 5 to 99 years in a state prison 400 grams or more Enhanced First-degree felony 10 to 99 years in a state prison Sale of Marijuana & Intent to Deliver Marijuana Weight of Drug Type of Offense Punishment¼ ounce or less, given, not for paymentClass B misdemeanor Not more than 180 days in a county jail ¼ ounce or less, for payment Class A misdemeanor Not more than 1 year in a county jail More than ¼ ounces, but less than 5 pounds State jail felony 180 days to 2 years in a state jail More than 5 pounds, but less than 50 pounds Second-degree felony 2 to 10 years in a state prison More than 50 pounds, but less than 2,000 First-degree felony 2 to 99 years in a state prison More than 2,000 pounds Enhanced first-degree felony 5 to 99 years in a state prison

fyi Group 2 possession would include something like ecstasy, mdma (molly) etc... Might need to double check those records... ahem.

yea, the ones who have "Controlled substance" on their record was busted with more than just pot.

From what I see it's more about how much of the drug combined with other things found such as: scale, baggies, weapons, cash.

Group 1: Cocaine, Heroin, Methamphetamine, Opium, Oxycodone and some Prescription Pills Weight of Drug Type of Offense Punishment Less than one gram State jail felony 180 days to 2 years in a state jail 1 gram or more, less than 4 grams Second-degree felony 2 to 20 years in a state prison 4 grams or more, but less than 200 grams First-degree felony 5 to 99 years in a state prison 200 grams or more, but less than 400 grams Enhanced First-degree felony 10 to 99 years in a state prison 400 grams or more Enhanced first-degree felony 15 to 99 years in a state prison Group 1A: LSD Weight of Drug Type of Offense Punishment Fewer than 20 units State jail felony 180 days to 2 years in a state jail 20 or more units, but less than 80 units Second-degree felony 2 to 20 years in a state prison 80 units or more, but less than 4,000 units First-degree felony 5 to 99 years in a state prison 4,000 units or more, but less than 8,000 u Enhanced First-degree felony 15 to 99 years in a state prison Group 2: Ecstasy Pills & PCP Weight of Drug Type of Offense Punishment Less than one gram State jail felony 180 days to 2 years in a state jail 1 gram or more, less than 4 grams Second-degree felony 2 to 20 years in a state prison 4 grams or more, but less than 400 grams First-degree felony 5 to 99 years in a state prison 400 grams or more Enhanced First-degree felony 10 to 99 years in a state prison Group 3 & 4: Many Prescription Pills like Xanax, Valium, Ritalin, & Drug Compounds Weight of Drug Type of Offense Punishment Less than 28 grams Class A misdemeanor Not more than 1 year in a county jail 28 grams or more, but less than 200 grams Second-degree felony 2 to 20 years in a state prison 200 grams or more, but less than 400 grams First-degree felony 5 to 99 years in a state prison 400 grams or more Enhanced First-degree felony 10 to 99 years in a state prison Sale of Marijuana & Intent to Deliver Marijuana Weight of Drug Type of Offense Punishment¼ ounce or less, given, not for paymentClass B misdemeanor Not more than 180 days in a county jail ¼ ounce or less, for payment Class A misdemeanor Not more than 1 year in a county jail More than ¼ ounces, but less than 5 pounds State jail felony 180 days to 2 years in a state jail More than 5 pounds, but less than 50 pounds Second-degree felony 2 to 10 years in a state prison More than 50 pounds, but less than 2,000 First-degree felony 2 to 99 years in a state prison More than 2,000 pounds Enhanced first-degree felony 5 to 99 years in a state prison

Wow this info may come in handy for Future Reference on any sleuthing that may be needed

Wow this info may come in handy for Future Reference on any sleuthing that may be needed
Haha... Yea, it's a little more than what you asked for but if I were a drug addicted and someone OD'd in my presence, I think this would give me incentive to cover it up. Hypothetically.

Haha... Yea, it's a little more than what you asked for but if I were a drug addicted and someone OD'd in my presence, I think this would give me incentive to cover it up. Hypothetically.

Yup if someone did OD in my presence ..they would go straight to the ER !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member