GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/t but I want the bowl of food in yorkie's avatar. Looks delicious.

It's kind of sad that a young lady goes missing for four days and it's her boss that reports her missing and finds it suspicious.

Hello.......bf?????

Maybe he's too busy????

It's kind of sad that a young lady goes missing for four days and it's her boss that reports her missing and finds it suspicious.

Hello.......bf?????

Maybe he's too busy????

It is more than just sad ... it is almost as he pink slipped her since Fri and turned off the light of any compassion

I think he was with his new flame and really did not think of Christina. He has to live with this for the rest of his life.

I know I have asked this question before .... and no one was quite sure ... But with the serious nature of all this ..is there not enough probable cause to bring anyone in for questioning and search warrants??

I think he was with his new flame and really did not think of Christina. He has to live with this for the rest of his life.

Yes .... I am sure you have heard his muffled struggling interview with the media??
What is your impression ?

It is more than just sad ... it is almost as he pink slipped her since Fri and turned off the light of any compassion

He certainly turned on that "light of compassion" when he did his video interview. So moving. Didn't you just run for the Kleenex box after that perf---- after that video?

Rehash time!! Fire up the PowerPoint!

Asterisks by facts, unsure/rumors without asterisks -- just to keep it straight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CM was reported to have been at Lewisville Lake with bf and other friends on Wednesday, 27 August.

**CM was at work at Great Expectations on Friday, 29 Aug sometime between the business hours of 11am and 7pm (we don't know exact hours she would have worked but this should be easily proven so we'll call it fact)

Boss says CM was crying at work because she found out that bf was cheating

**At 8pm Friday a photo of bf skateboarding at the Holocaust Museum in Dallas is uploaded to CM's Instagram

**CM went to Shops of Legacy that evening
for a girl's night out

**Her Toyota Celica was( later found) parked on the 1st level NE corner of the parking garage behind Dunkin Donuts

She was seen by witness to be walking through the parking garage toward Henry's just after 11pm

She was seen by witness to be wearing a flowy, colorful kimono top

**A photo later posted on sm with the comment "From the night she went missing" shows CM to be wearing a black hat, light beige strapless top, beige cardi-type coverup, and grey and white pattern bottoms. (We can't tell if it is skirt, shorts or pants in the photo)

She was seen by witness to have entered Henry's with two girlfriends

CM went to get something to eat after leaving Henry's

CM went to an apartment at 5700 Scruggs Way and was with 4-5 friends

**According to dad's phone records the last 15 calls were to bf

**A text was sent to bf's phone from the phone of CM at 3:36 "I can't find the keys to house"

**A video from camera 13 in the parking garage at 3:57 am shows what appears to be CM (wearing a black hat, black backpack, and long skirt) and an unnamed male hs friend walking just inside the garage

**The released video ends at 3:57 am, with the two still walking side by side

**As per missing person info released by LE: Last seen entering a parking garage near the 5700 block of Legacy Dr in Plano,TX. Missing person is known to carry her iPhone, which is white with a green back cover. She also may have her Cannon Rebel digital camera on her. Video of her entering a parking garage indicates she may have been carrying a dark colored back pack at the time of her disappearance. Missing person has a tattoo on her left hip that states, " Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die tomorrow", a healed belly button piercing scar, a nose piercing and a cherry birth mark on the back of her neck.

**A text was sent to bf from the phone of CM at 3:58 am "Can you please leave the front door unlocked?"

**Parents file missing person's report 2 Sept after boss contacts CM's friend about her missing work and friend contacts mother

**On 3 Sept Bf (logged into CM's page) posts on her page asking for friends to help give info/find CM

He certainly turned on that "light of compassion" when he did his video interview. So moving. Didn't you just run for the Kleenex box after that perf---- after that video?

I still get the chills ...
I hear looking for anacondas is good this time year

That must be why they need money. That and money to up the reward, possibly. I would certainly give money for that.

Yes, they say (on ********) it's to "up" the reward money and I believe that. But, there are other expenses too. When EQS came, the family had to pay for the entire teams hotel rooms (this was on the news). Only 1 hotel was willing to give a discounted rate.

I donated because I felt good about it. The mom left her life in OKC, stopped working and moved here to look for her daughter everyday. I'm sure every dollar helps! Someone suggested their fundraising efforts could be a scam. That's ridiculous! Who would benefit off their child's disappearance? Sick.

I haven't agreed with how they've run the FB page by deleting posts and shutting people down. It's very rude and has made some people stop helping and being involved. It definitely hurt me and others I have talked to. They are also missing out on ot of leads they could be getting if they let people speak freely. Sometimes people's opinions hurt, but that's part of life.

On the latest missing realtor case in AR, I checked out their FB page. Anything goes. People have posted their opinions, leads, how they feel, and whatever is on their mind. That's how it should be. You can't control what people say. Oh and that page has 44,000 followers. CM's has a couple 1000. But, that's the family's choice and we have to respect that.

Yes, they say (on ********) it's to "up" the reward money and I believe that. But, there are other expenses too. When EQS came, the family had to pay for the entire teams hotel rooms (this was on the news). Only 1 hotel was willing to give a discounted rate.

I donated because I felt good about it. The mom left her life in OKC, stopped working and moved here to look for her daughter everyday. I'm sure every dollar helps! Someone suggested their fundraising efforts could be a scam. That's ridiculous! Who would benefit off their child's disappearance? Sick.

I haven't agreed with how they've run the FB page by deleting posts and shutting people down. It's very rude and has made some people stop helping and being involved. It definitely hurt me and others I have talked to. They are also missing out on ot of leads they could be getting if they let people speak freely. Sometimes people's opinions hurt, but that's part of life.

On the latest missing realtor case in AR, I checked out their FB page. Anything goes. People have posted their opinions, leads, how they feel, and whatever is on their mind. That's how it should be. You can't control what people say. Oh and that page has 44,000 followers. CM's has a couple 1000. But, that's the family's choice and we have to respect that.

I agree with everything.
Thank you for saying it so well.

First, he looks ***nothing*** like the modeling photos in this video. Nothing even close.
Second, I found his sentence containing that he hopes she comes home "alive" really odd. It didn't sit right with me.

Ack! You reminded me of the Joseph Bleu pics! I had almost wiped them from my memory. Noooooo :gasp:

The FB page situation really bothers me. They should have SO many more likes/followers. The first page should have been an open group from day one. Three weeks later to start a community page is not as effective.

I am so very sad for the family and, mostly, for Christina. Everyone should be searching for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003