GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any confirm that is close to the parents and grandparents of CM if they have gone to move all of her things out of this house she shared with the "live-in boyfriend"?? Is her dog living with still with HF or been taken in by her own family??
Is HF being cooperative in letting them remove her property? OR has LE instructed them not to remove anything as this is "an ongoing investigation".

TIA

I wonder if that is why the camera is now being reported that it is at the house. Has the family gone over and taken her things - good question.

Can any confirm that is close to the parents and grandparents of CM if they have gone to move all of her things out of this house she shared with the "live-in boyfriend"?? Is her dog living with still with HF or been taken in by her own family??
Is HF being cooperative in letting them remove her property? OR has LE instructed them not to remove anything as this is "an ongoing investigation".

TIA

I have no idea, but it would be my guess that they wouldn't be moving anything of hers out of the house. That would be like saying that she's not coming home. And I don't think her family is at that point yet. I would guess they are hoping she will show up and go back to her old job etc. and if she would be moving out she'd do it when she is found. That's just my opinion, though.

Yeah, have they gone to ask questions and no one answers the door? Has he left to stay somewhere else to have some peace? Was it party central before?
I guess it could be just dramatic journalistic style, but it does raise questions. (As does everything in this case... None of it makes sense. Someone is not givin up the Motts, that's for sure.)

Just pointing out something for future reference if needed:
Let us all take note on something here... MSM is reporting CM & HF live in a house ..not a APARTMENT.

I wonder if that is why the camera is now being reported that it is at the house. Has the family gone over and taken her things - good question.

Weeks ago her mom reported that she went over to Christina's house in Fort Worth and she said something about the dog missing her or waiting for her to come home or something. I'd have to find the article. It sounded as if she was there to maybe have a look around or "be around her things" but I didn't get the idea they were moving her stuff out.

I also think that is when they found the camera --- but like we said no one mentioned the camera until (perhaps coincidentally) we were going on and on about it on this forum. The next day the dad reported that the camera was at her house and so she wouldn't have had it with her.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Marie-Morris-23-Plano-30-August-2014-7/page45

Post 1122
"I never post, but I have been reading and following this case. One thing I can't get out of my mind is that if Christina was texting as she entered the parking garage, then odds are her phone was turned off on purpose. If someone kidnapped her that would have had to have been one of the first things they did, based on timing. Why not just take her and get out of there? Take her phone away, throw it out the window, smash it, whatever...but knowing someone else that night (possibly) turned his phone off too...just seems like too big a coincidence. So, while I could believe she voluntarily left, that is the one hesitation I have remaining."

I hope I did this right bringing this post over- I found this aspect interesting. There sure did seem to be some non-working phones that night. I agree with the poster - big coincidence IMO Also, according to the mom, CM was supposed to call her friend and let her know when she got home - was the friend's phone not working either??

Let us all take note on something here... MSM is reporting CM & HF live in a house ..not a APARTMENT.

Correct. Its a house. Listed in Tarrant county as a duplex owned by someone else rented by either him or them. (Most likely him because it appears he lived there before she moved in.)

Weeks ago her mom reported that she went over to Christina's house in Fort Worth and she said something about the dog missing her or waiting for her to come home or something. I'd have to find the article. It sounded as if she was there to maybe have a look around or "be around her things" but I didn't get the idea they were moving her stuff out.

I also think that is when they found the camera --- but like we said no one mentioned the camera until (perhaps coincidentally) we were going on and on about it on this forum. The next day the dad reported that the camera was at her house and so she wouldn't have had it with her.

Yeah I guess your right .. so the empty quality camera bag open in her parked and locked car was just a fluke I guess.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Marie-Morris-23-Plano-30-August-2014-7/page45

Post 1122
"I never post, but I have been reading and following this case. One thing I can't get out of my mind is that if Christina was texting as she entered the parking garage, then odds are her phone was turned off on purpose. If someone kidnapped her that would have had to have been one of the first things they did, based on timing. Why not just take her and get out of there? Take her phone away, throw it out the window, smash it, whatever...but knowing someone else that night (possibly) turned his phone off too...just seems like too big a coincidence. So, while I could believe she voluntarily left, that is the one hesitation I have remaining."

I hope I did this right bringing this post over- I found this aspect interesting. There sure did seem to be some non-working phones that night. I agree with the poster - big coincidence IMO Also, according to the mom, CM was supposed to call her friend and let her know when she got home - was the friend's phone not working either??

Yeah... I guess your right ... wow amazing ..(jk)must have been all the solar and moon flares with satellite space station interference and flight of the reindeers reporting for seasonal duty on the 30th.

What I am hung up on right now about this case is that the family and friends and even bf keep posting things like 'we are coming', 'we are getting closer', 'hang in there'. Is this meant to be a direct message to CM, as they know where she might be/ who she may be with? Maybe they have received threats from someone who does have her, like 'keep this quiet and she will be returned alive'? Maybe that is why everyone has kind of gone quiet but LE reports that it's an active case? Some kind of negotiation happening behind the scenes?
just my random thoughts.....

What I am hung up on right now about this case is that the family and friends and even bf keep posting things like 'we are coming', 'we are getting closer', 'hang in there'. Is this meant to be a direct message to CM, as they know where she might be/ who she may be with? Maybe they have received threats from someone who does have her, like 'keep this quiet and she will be returned alive'? Maybe that is why everyone has kind of gone quiet but LE reports that it's an active case? Some kind of negotiation happening behind the scenes?
just my random thoughts.....

ALSO... a friend commented on the last photo CM posted "call somebody!!!!" ummm....

Now.....
did they rent it together.... or was she in it before she met him... or was he in it before he met her?

She needs to be found!
All the missing need to be found!
Sadly not all are!

I think Christina is right there in a place they didn't search.

All JMO

That is strange to post something like that..

No not if that person thinks she ran away!
but I think this is the reason they are asking ppl not to talk.
if they think she ran away no one will search for her.
JMO

Let me preface this post by saying I am still looking for the post I am referring to :
I can not remember who said it .. but there was someone who posted (in one of the 8 threads here)that they are kind of in the know of the plano/allen group that they were speaking of their own personal 1st hand knowledge..something to the effect of no one wanted to get involved with this thing because of the shady people around ..

Is this a possible reason that this case has zero leads now???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madsulli