GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Its a house. Listed in Tarrant county as a duplex owned by someone else rented by either him or them. (Most likely him because it appears he lived there before she moved in.)

Again, what I said here :yeahthat: You can do a google search on their address. It is clearly a house. Your little Google walking dude can go do a street view and it matches a pic on sm where HF is skateboarding in what he says is his driveway. Not an apartment, not a townhome. Then you can do a Tarrant County property records search for the info and you'll see that it is a duplex owned by some lady with a last name that is not either of theirs. So from that we can gather that they are renting.

Again, what I said here :yeahthat: You can do a google search on their address. It is clearly a house. Your little Google walking dude can go do a street view and it matches a pic on sm where HF is skateboarding in what he says is his driveway. Not an apartment, not a townhome. Then you can do a Tarrant County property records search for the info and you'll see that it is a duplex owned by some lady with a last name that is not either of theirs. So from that we can gather that they are renting.

I drove by there this morning. It's a duplex. I took a picture but it's not very good. There was a car in one driveway but I'm not sure which side was CM's, the numbers weren't easily visible. I was driving a lot this morning in the area and the radio kept mentioning CM. It was AM radio 1080, several quotes from Officer Tilley. To paraphrase he said they have lots of tips and lots of information that they aren't sharing. JMO on any of my comments.

I wonder...if he can afford the rent by himself. Maybe her family does need to move her stuff, if he will either find a new roomie, or find a new place. Totally random. I know.

OT .. BREAKING 2nd Possible EBOLA case in Dallas...Monitor
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/01/texas-ebola-patient/16525649/

Please everyone take precautions- I think I am going to bleach down everything in my house

:gasp: The hospital I work for is sending out e-mails telling people NOT to panic! Yeah right! The second e-mail is a picture of the gear that everyone should wear for precautionary measures! Full body paper suit. Looks like what the forensics people wear when going into a murder scene.

And TYM, thank you for your information because what you stated is pretty much what is in the e-mail. You know your Ebola virus! ;)

I wonder...if he can afford the rent by himself. Maybe her family does need to move her stuff, if he will either find a new roomie, or find a new place. Totally random. I know.

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe they had a roommate before Christina disappeared.... Three's Company.... Friends...etc. But, surely Christina would have called the roommate if she couldn't find her house key and HF wasn't answering her calls?

What I am hung up on right now about this case is that the family and friends and even bf keep posting things like 'we are coming', 'we are getting closer', 'hang in there'. Is this meant to be a direct message to CM, as they know where she might be/ who she may be with? Maybe they have received threats from someone who does have her, like 'keep this quiet and she will be returned alive'? Maybe that is why everyone has kind of gone quiet but LE reports that it's an active case? Some kind of negotiation happening behind the scenes?
just my random thoughts.....

ALSO... a friend commented on the last photo CM posted "call somebody!!!!" ummm....

That is strange to post something like that..

I don't find these comments or pleas strange at all. In every single case I have followed...I have seen friends and family post such comments. Begging for the MP to call, come home, stay strong, we are coming for you and so on. JMO

Yup that is why I was asking.... from a legal perspective ..and I say this with compassion and respect in my heart..I would think since she has not lived there for now 30 days it is considered abandonment of cohabitation duty and property ..even though it is by unusual extenuating circumstances ...so by all means her family should with the permission of LE and having a power of attorney of be able to remove all her personal property.

So please if you know them ... I hope they are checking into this already or now.. If not ..then HF can just throw her stuff out on the curb.

Laidbacksal- just curious, what happened to your drug theory? Maybe I am remembering incorrectly, but I thought you said you had inside info or something to that effect. Now you are speculating that she might be with distant family or friends? What has changed?

I don't find these comments or pleas strange at all. In every single case I have followed...I have seen friends and family post such comments. Begging for the MP to call, come home, stay strong, we are coming for you and so on. JMO
Agreed. I don't think friends and family have inside info. Quite the contrary, I think they have little to go on and are being hopeful.

:gasp: The hospital I work for is sending out e-mails telling people NOT to panic! Yeah right! The second e-mail is a picture of the gear that everyone should wear for precautionary measures! Full body paper suit. Looks like what the forensics people wear when going into a murder scene.

And TYM, thank you for your information because what you stated is pretty much what is in the e-mail. You know your Ebola virus! ;)

Bootsie .. I knew we have more in common than just our twisted humor!!!

OT- my concern is 1st case .. went to ER days ago ... i am sure they called for labs ..lab tech came to draw for CBC correct?? Un known Ebola blood back in lab ..cross-contamination is my fear..
now case # 2 ..ok
where there is 2 ..how long before 3 & 4 are reported??
Please everyone ..like black mold ... Pure Bleach is the choice here..
Also.. the Organ that Ebola likes is the Liver aka hepatic system

I agree with you. The post on her fb page to call was posted when she was first gone missing, so at that point it would be normal for a friend to tell her to call someone.

Also her family saying "we will find you" or "come home" is also normal to me. You have to think that they are hoping for the best. Otherwise what else would they post? "I know we will find your remains" That's not something the family is wanting to think about. I am sure they are holding on to hope. Even people who have been missing for years have family still hoping and thinking that one day they will reappear and be alive.

Bootsie .. I knew we have more in common than just our twisted humor!!!

OT- my concern is 1st case .. went to ER days ago ... i am sure they called for labs ..lab tech came to draw for CBC correct?? Un known Ebola blood back in lab ..cross-contamination is my fear..
now case # 2 ..ok
where there is 2 ..how long before 3 & 4 are reported??
Please everyone ..like black mold ... Pure Bleach is the choice here..
Also.. the Organ that Ebola likes is the Liver aka hepatic system

I'm watching the PC now. You guys are screwed. Get out NOW. Before it's too late.
A plane full of people was exposed. This is insane.

OT/ I think at this point ...
I like the panel van w/ StN driving, bunny ear mud flaps,dragon mural,pool ladder on back door ..going to a mountain dutch goat farm the best .

I'm watching the PC now. You guys are screwed. Get out NOW. Before it's too late.
A plane full of people was exposed. This is insane.

OT
It is contagious when the person has symptoms. According to the reports, he didn't show symptoms until after arriving in Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member