GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does everyone think Christina is wearing the long cover up from her photo with PP?
The photo shows more on fb.

Is it long sleeve or short sleeve?
Which her friends would say more about what she was wearing???

It seems her friend is no longer using it for profile photo.... and not posting flyer since Sept 5 Why?

I would be on it if my friend.

It's hard to tell if she is wearing the long coverup since her arms are not hanging straight down. It looks short-sleeved or she has pushed up the sleeves, but it actually looks like a white t-shirt to me tucked into a skirt. I see 2 straps crisscrossed. The backpack over everything. I noticed that HF likes white tees.

RE: PP - Yep, I do find it odd that she's not posting the flyer. She sure didn't like any kind of questions and deleted some posts before Find Christina FB Page was made public. Since she is still on the picture with Christina at Christina's Closet, I wonder if she was in business with Christina regarding the Chanel clutches and purses. I would like to know exactly what role she plays in this mystery. She sorta makes the hairs on my head stand up a bit.

Right. Different friend
Speaking of Friends, I have not seen any updates from them or PPD on this case. Does anyone know what has happened with the group searches or fundraising??

Speaking of Friends, I have not seen any updates from them or PPD on this case. Does anyone know what has happened with the group searches or fundraising??

According to FB posts, there are independent searches being conducted. LE is not involved in searches.
Someone searched for a few hours today, though, he did not find anything.

If it's not EA then whom is it? :tantrum:

:chillout:

Oh MM...truth is...it has not been confirmed in MSM that EA is, in fact, the walker. We are just going with what we've been told by friends/locals...because...well, that's all we have.

Where could she be?

:chillout:

Oh MM...truth is...it has not been confirmed in MSM that EA is, in fact, the walker. We are just going with what we've been told by friends/locals...because...well, that's all we have.
Where could she be?

LE must've had a huge job checking out all those guys Christina took photos of at work. Tell me, was anything open in the area at 4am?

LE must've had a huge job checking out all those guys Christina took photos of at work. Tell me, was anything open in the area at 4am?

From what we know that locals have posted, no. Nothing is open at 4 AM. Dunkin Donuts opens at 5 AM. Maybe workers were there setting up? IDK.

I read somewhere...don't know if rumor or fact that JF became friends with CM on September 5th...could have just been someone being nosey

I read somewhere...don't know if rumor or fact that JF became friends with CM on September 5th...could have just been someone being nosey

Or CM sent a friend request a while ago and JF accepted it on Sept 5th.
I only found one JF on her friends list and nothing alarming. Right?

Just tossing in an idea that I haven't noticed already. Forgive me if you've already been there.

I mean no disrespect to the character of Christina in suggesting this - could the texting about lost house keys have possibly been a ploy by Christina to see if the bf was at home and not out with 'a rival', or perhaps even an attempt to get him to at least communicate. I don't know the dynamics of their relationship, but from all accounts IMO things were 'rocky'. It's not a stretch of my imagination to do this, IMO.

It's such a shame that Christina's peers haven't helped us to get a better picture of her - makes it damn tough going. Keep up the great work, sleuths. :blowkiss:

Seems to be the theme with CM's story. Quiet. All around.

Yes! This is the most frustrating case of my life, ha ha! (modsnip) But, I feel like there's a lot on the "hush, hush" and a lot of mouths that aren't talking. Not to mention the many inconsistencies.

Ok cool.. then my next question would be:
So how does one receive money?? would one be required to set up a merchant account ?? or the $$$ be transfered onto an un-banked visa/MC or would it need to go into a specific checking acct/bank

You can withdraw it and send to your PayPal, your bank or a paper check.

MOD WARNING: Sleuthing family members and friends on social media is NOT ALLOWED. Nor is victim bashing and linking to psychic and astrology related sites. Check the rules.

WS Etiquette and Information

Thanks.

Bessie

You cannot copy, paste, nor even discuss what you find on a friend's or relative's social media pages. And if you do want to post a photo from an acceptable source, like MSM, you MUST include a link to the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003