GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cw33.com/2014/09/18/without-a-trace-candlelight-vigil-for-missing-christina-morris/
“We’re having to keep an open mind and just look in all different directions,” officer David Tilley

of Plano Police said.

FACT.......This is the ONLY solid clue they have:

The only solid clue is grainy surveillance video. It shows Morris walking into the parking garage

around four in the morning. She’s seen walking with a man described as a high school friend. The

two go separate ways. He made it to his car. Morris never did.

Agreed. Wasn't trying to bash. However the searches practically stopped when they left. And many of the searchers had a bitter taste in their mouth about TES.

But yes....was good they tried.

Bitter, why? TES is comprised of volunteers. They certainly would not hang around if they encountered hostility.

JMO

Re: rewards, I'm baffled in the cases where thousands of dollars in reward money is offered, yet no leads. Many cases like that here on WS...what is Relisha's reward up to now? Jessica Heeringa's? Holly Bobo's reward was up to $500,000, iirc, and her body has only been recently been found (by ginseng hunters), and her killers apprehended.

Not saying you were bashing :wave: , it just really leaves a bitter taste in my mouth (understatement) for anyone who has something bad to say about TES. TES walks on water as far as I'm concerned. jmo

If the searches stopped after TES left, its not TES' fault.

eta: who are these searchers you are referencing? LE? Volunteers? Because I guarantee you Tim Miller has more search experience in his pinky finger compared to all those searchers combined.

I know ... but if I am not mistaken "ONE" along with a few other newer posters here have been out with the all the search parties searching for her hours upon hours

It has been standard for decades that crimestoppers offers rewards for information that lead them to a conclusion. Tipsters can remain anonymous. I'm baffled why anyone would question the practice.

JMO

For his efforts Detective MacAleese was named one of the people in the 1970's who changed the face of the United States and was also named the country's Police officer of the Year. It's also interesting to note that since adopting Crime Stoppers Albuquerque's crime rate has dropped significantly and no longer is ranked in the list of 20 cities with the highest per capita crime rate.

http://www.csiworld.org/our-history

I'm not questioning crime stoppers i'm wondering why they stipulate an "arrest" there are other forms or components of a conclusion so why possibly limit the information coming in. I'm not sure how that was interpreted as being against crimes stoppers?

I know ... but if I am not mistaken "ONE" along with a few other newer posters here have been out with the all the search parties searching for her hours upon hours

And that is soooooo awesome, it truly is!! :heartbeat:

No need for anyone up there to have negative thoughts/feelings about TES, though. That is way off base, ungrateful and unproductive imo. "Bitter" and "TES" should not be used in the same sentence. jmo. While some folks up there have been searching for "hours upon hours" (which is AWESOME), TES has been out there searching for "years upon years".

Carry on. :wave:

I'm not questioning crime stoppers i'm wondering why they stipulate an "arrest" there are other forms or components of a conclusion so why possibly limit the information coming in. I'm not sure how that was interpreted as being against crimes stoppers?

what other forms of a conclusion for law enforcement is there than finding who is responsible?

And that is soooooo awesome, it truly is!! :heartbeat:

No need for anyone up there to have negative thoughts/feelings about TES, though. That is way off base, ungrateful and unproductive imo. "Bitter" and "TES" should not be used in the same sentence. jmo. While you guys have been searching for "hours upon hours", TES has been searching for "years upon years".

Carry on. :wave:

Yes, they have and I totally agree with you. I am still in awe how they found Kelsey Smith.

what other forms of a conclusion for law enforcement is there than finding who is responsible?

If the person left willingly and let's say died in an accident, or overdosed, or killed themselves (none of which I am saying is the case here, btw) then there would not be anyone to convict or arrest.

Anywhooooo, hopefully the dangling carrot of cash will get someone to give up some info.

(It's Pumpkin Spice Latte time :coffee: Make it a triple, please)

If the person left willingly and let's say died in an accident, or overdosed, or killed themselves (none of which I am saying is the case here, btw) then there would not be anyone to convict or arrest.

Anywhooooo, hopefully the dangling carrot of cash will get someone to give up some info.

If she disappeared on her own free will, then no crime has been committed and there can be no reward. There have to be some parameters.

I see the one for today. Not on active warrants list yet. Failure to appear yesterday. Very puzzling on such a seemingly benign case, relatively, I mean.

Not getting the one for 9/24 though. ETA: Never mind, got that one too. Also interesting.

If she disappeared on her own free will, then no crime has been committed and there can be no reward. There have to be some parameters.

Yes, that's exactly what I was saying.

UPDATE Reward 4 info leading 2 arrest/indictment is $10K. North Texas Crime Commission removed "up 2" clause #findchristina #christinamorris

https://mobile.twitter.com/BF_StarNews

Does this mean no stipulations? Or only for arrest/indictments? I am confused.

Just came in to report the reward is up to 10K... I'm sure you all know about it already... Hopefully this gets people talking but not getting my hopes up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968