GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason that I can imagine as to why they would choose to release that seemingly irrelevant piece of information about Christina and the walker on the way to the garage is either
a) to put someone who might have been following them on notice that they have some video evidence of that or
b) to put the walker on notice that they have video evidence that they saw something happen between them on the way. idk...

I will venture out and choose option (a)

The only reason that I can imagine as to why they would choose to release that seemingly irrelevant piece of information about Christina and the walker on the way to the garage is either
a) to put someone who might have been following them on notice that they have some video evidence of that or
b) to put the walker on notice that they have video evidence that they saw something happen between them on the way. idk...

Ok I will throw my hat on A

I will venture out and choose option (a)
Maybe it truly is a comment akin to 'On this date in 2014, nothing happened'. But, I've been pretty negative on PPD because they have been so quite, mum and ineffective, I am holding out some hope that this comment has meaning though. But, it could just be a nothing comment....

Updated information
http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...a8c-5006-11e4-a2ba-3f2629c2649e.html?mode=jqm

All surveillance cameras in The Shops at Legacy parking lot were working Aug. 30.
Surveillance footage has been sent off for enhancement.
Christina’s iPhone 5 has a metallic blue case with a black teddy bear sticker on the back made from skateboard grip, according to her mother, Jonni McElroy, in a Facebook post.
Plano PD has been in touch with the FBI; case has not reached the level of their jurisdiction yet.
FBI is not officially working the case, but is involved.
PD believes Christina was last seen wearing black shorts, flip flops and a light-colored t-shirt.
Friends and those with Christina the night she went missing are being treated as witnesses by Plano PD.
More than 200 tips have been received; all are being investigated.

Updated information
http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...a8c-5006-11e4-a2ba-3f2629c2649e.html?mode=jqm

All surveillance cameras in The Shops at Legacy parking lot were working Aug. 30.
Surveillance footage has been sent off for enhancement.
Christina’s iPhone 5 has a metallic blue case with a black teddy bear sticker on the back made from skateboard grip, according to her mother, Jonni McElroy, in a Facebook post.
Plano PD has been in touch with the FBI; case has not reached the level of their jurisdiction yet.
FBI is not officially working the case, but is involved.
PD believes Christina was last seen wearing black shorts, flip flops and a light-colored t-shirt.
Friends and those with Christina the night she went missing are being treated as witnesses by Plano PD.
More than 200 tips have been received; all are being investigated.

So she changed clothes after she walked into the garage? (BBM)

and....and what happened to the grainy video?

I'm trying to see how this might be an update worth mentioning. I guess any update is good, but since we saw them walking into the garage, whether they had stopped and played leapfrog for a few minutes along the way doesn't seem important. Maybe I'm missing something though. And I thought that Tilley had said previously that 'there was no evidence that Christina had ever been south of Legacy', of course this was after he said that she had been at a party at 5700 Scruggs Way, which is a couple of blocks south of Legacy. Ugh, just shoot me.

I thought it was a good piece of info actually because it clarifies some of the timeline we had questioned earlier. For instance, if we know they left the apartment and walk straight to the garage, then we can say that her text at 3:36 am about not finding her key occurred just as she was leaving the apartment. Approx 20 minutes later after she goes off camera in the video she texted about leaving the door open. It should have taken about 20 minutes to walk from the apt to the garage, so that is a significant bit of info to me. I do find it interesting that her two texts were sent as she left one location and arrived at the other. She did not text during the walk, which many people might have done.

Could somebody roll that beautiful bean footage again for us, so we have it handy?

Cookie, your wish is my command!

[video=youtu;BFoPqWXSy18]http://youtu.be/BFoPqWXSy18[/video]

seems significant that they confirmed all cameras where working.

OK, let's assume that the report is accurate and that CM has flip flops, black shorts, and a light t-shirt on when she disappears. We know from the video that she isn't wearing that, she's wearing boots and a long flowing skirt. So, apparently she did change in the garage. We know that PPD misled on the surveillance cameras, is it possible that they misled on other 'facts'? Gawd, this is ridiculous, maybe she didn't even disappear from the parking garage, maybe she hooked up with the walker, put on comfortable clothes in the morning, and then???? idk...

seems significant that they confirmed all cameras where working.

Maybe it has taken LE this long to go through all the cameras that were working. Seems as if that could have taken a while. Tedious process too.

OK, let's assume that the report is accurate and that CM has flip flops, black shorts, and a light t-shirt on when she disappears. We know from the video that she isn't wearing that, she's wearing boots and a long flowing skirt. So, apparently she did change in the garage. We know that PPD misled on the surveillance cameras, is it possible that they misled on other 'facts'? Gawd, this is ridiculous, maybe she didn't even disappear from the parking garage, maybe she hooked up with the walker, put on comfortable clothes in the morning, and then???? idk...

Yup! I think it is possible PPD misled on the other facts. They owe us - John Q. Public - nothing.

OR she had the black shorts on under the skirt. That would mean they have video (not grainy) of her changing clothes. JMO

This makes no sense. Where does PD get the idea that the last time she was seen she was wearing shorts and a tee when the last time she was seen was in the garage video and she clearly had on a skirt?!!! Wouldn't that mean someone saw her after the video?

Yup! I think it is possible PPD misled on the other facts. They owe us - John Q. Public - nothing.

Right on sister! That means that the statement they made about not knowing what happened after she went "her way" is not true. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow