GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, let's assume that the report is accurate and that CM has flip flops, black shorts, and a light t-shirt on when she disappears. We know from the video that she isn't wearing that, she's wearing boots and a long flowing skirt. So, apparently she did change in the garage. We know that PPD misled on the surveillance cameras, is it possible that they misled on other 'facts'? Gawd, this is ridiculous, maybe she didn't even disappear from the parking garage, maybe she hooked up with the walker, put on comfortable clothes in the morning, and then???? idk...

I don't see boots. I think her legs are pale.
I think she has a shirt tied around her waist.
But I think your "hook-up" scenario may be part of this puzzle. IMO.

ETA: about the sirt tied around waist- at the very end of the video. Maybe her last two steps..i see an edge to whatever she is wearing and it flaps to the left. Looks like a man's shirt tied around her waist. Or...she's wearing a skirt. :gaah:

This makes no sense. Where does PD get the idea about her wearing shorts and a tee when the last time she was seen was in the garage video and she clearly had on a skirt?!!!

Either from a witness or from the cameras would be my guess. (I'm trying to type over a cat and can barely see the screen...excuse any typos please) :)

I wish someone in the know would address the obvious clothing discrepancy. I know they said it was an oversized t-shirt, but seriously? That is one flowy, oversized t-shirt. And which are we supposed to really believe? All of the cameras really were working? Or are they trying to rattle someone? Or as someone speculated before, the Shops at Legacy did not want the bad publicity of having non-working cameras...but surely PPD would not announce all cameras working for THAT (bad publicity for the Shops) reason, would they? I am glad the footage is being sent off. Can't wait to see if that leads to anything.

What better way NOT to spook :ghost: someone by letting rumor run rampant that only one camera was working and release only a wee bit of footage?

I don't see boots either. I think I see a skirt. They are walking at quite a fast clip.

OK, let's assume that the report is accurate and that CM has flip flops, black shorts, and a light t-shirt on when she disappears. We know from the video that she isn't wearing that, she's wearing boots and a long flowing skirt. So, apparently she did change in the garage. We know that PPD misled on the surveillance cameras, is it possible that they misled on other 'facts'? Gawd, this is ridiculous, maybe she didn't even disappear from the parking garage, maybe she hooked up with the walker, put on comfortable clothes in the morning, and then???? idk...

I think she has something tied around her waist That jacket she had on earlier possibly.

I do not see boots

I think it's obvious that there is a significant missing piece to the puzzle that PPD is keeping to themselves. I don't believe that she disappeared from the garage any longer THAT NIGHT. Someone had to have seen her in black shorts, flip flops and light t-shirt if that is what PPD is saying that she was last seen wearing. If the walker and CM go in different directions shortly after the video, then the description of her clothes is completely different. I think that they had to have hooked up, she put on comfortable clothes in the morning, and someone (can't sleuth him) was waiting at the car when she returned. I know PPD is trying their best and the reporter is as well. But, I can't get past their failure to make a rational story out of it. We have a 1000 piece puzzle of modern art, we've been staring at it for weeks and haven't even put one piece together. I'm going to give PPD the benefit of the doubt here and say that they know who is responsible as well.

I don't see boots either. I think I see a skirt. They are walking at quite a fast clip.
Maybe the cover up she had on earlier tied around waist make it look like a skirt from the back.
I'm to slow for you guys

Do we have a photo of the black full brim hat,black shorts,grey t shirt and black sandals??

Maybe the cover up she had on earlier tied around waist make it look like a skirt from the back.
I'm to slow for you guys

I am going to say ..I just do not see that. I see movement of a full skirt from the forward area ,side area and back in 1 natural streamlined progression

I'm to slow for you guys

I don't think the cover up has sleeves. Have you seen sleeves in any of the photos?
If it had no sleeves, there would be no way to tie it.

Updated information
http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...a8c-5006-11e4-a2ba-3f2629c2649e.html?mode=jqm

All surveillance cameras in The Shops at Legacy parking lot were working Aug. 30.
Surveillance footage has been sent off for enhancement.
Christina’s iPhone 5 has a metallic blue case with a black teddy bear sticker on the back made from skateboard grip, according to her mother, Jonni McElroy, in a Facebook post.
Plano PD has been in touch with the FBI; case has not reached the level of their jurisdiction yet.
FBI is not officially working the case, but is involved.
PD believes Christina was last seen wearing black shorts, flip flops and a light-colored t-shirt.
Friends and those with Christina the night she went missing are being treated as witnesses by Plano PD.
More than 200 tips have been received; all are being investigated.

Hold up! So now ALL the cameras were working? What the cuss?

Cookie, your wish is my command!

[video=youtu;BFoPqWXSy18]http://youtu.be/BFoPqWXSy18[/video]

Even without my glasses on, I can tell she's wear a short sleeved top, and a skirt! NOT shorts.

She has the hat on her head!
That white jacket she had on earlier is tied around her waist

Friends and those with Christina the night she went missing are being treated as witnesses by Plano PD.

Maybe it has taken LE this long to go through all the cameras that were working. Seems as if that could have taken a while. Tedious process too.

But why say only 1 camera was working? Why lie? Why not just say, there are a lot of cameras, and it's taking a while to view them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE