GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why say only 1 camera was working? Why lie? Why not just say, there are a lot of cameras, and it's taking a while to view them all?

They lie. All the time.
If they came out and said there was footage, they would have been hounded for the past month.
They bought themselves a little time.

But why say only 1 camera was working? Why lie? Why not just say, there are a lot of cameras, and it's taking a while to view them all?

Well, we see what happened in Hannah Graham's case... Still haven't found Hannah. Maybe hoping to recovering Christina alive. . . Her mother has been saying that all along.

Her dad was very adamant to say that what she had on was a long light grey tshirt and NOT the skirt she had on earlier that evening. He replied to a question about it on one of the Find Christina pages. he said it was borrowed from a friend and was long -- extending below her knees which was why it looked like a skirt. Her mom had said she had changed for the night but then decided to go home. All this time I was thinking she changed into a Tshirt, but what if it were actually a NIGHT shirt such as this type??
http://cdnd.lystit.com/125/200/tr/p...-night-shirt-product-2-2027668-560501729.jpeg

If she had changed and was still sitting around the apartment, it is feasible that she would wear shorts underneath it especially if she then went out and back to the garage.
JMO

Her dad was very adamant to say that what she had on was a long light grey tshirt and NOT the skirt she had on earlier that evening. He replied to a question about it on one of the Find Christina pages. he said it was borrowed from a friend and was long -- extending below her knees which was why it looked like a skirt. Her mom had said she had changed for the night but then decided to go home. All this time I was thinking she changed into a Tshirt, but what if it were actually a NIGHT shirt such as this type??
http://cdnd.lystit.com/125/200/tr/p...-night-shirt-product-2-2027668-560501729.jpeg

If she had changed and was still sitting around the apartment, it is feasible that she would wear shorts underneath it especially if she then went out and back to the garage.
JMO

Yes I suppose that could be true ... with her only being 95 lbs it could look like a full skirt.

They lie. All the time.
If they came out and said there was footage, they would have been hounded for the past month.
They bought themselves a little time.

I know they lie from time to time, but to lie about the cameras is ridiculous. No wonder not many have faith in PPD or this investigation. With all the lies, mistruths, and wrong info, no wonder people have lost interest.

JMO

Yea, but if it was so large that it extended below her waist, the arms would be huge as well!

Friends and those with Christina the night she went missing are being treated as witnesses by Plano PD.
That covers about everyone in this story except family and strangers. Family is considered victims. I guess I need to get up to speed on the missing woman in Wylie, maybe there is a random stranger abducting small women in Plano/Wylie. It's a terrifying thought actually.

Yes I suppose that could be true ... with her only being 95 lbs it could look like a full skirt.

AND it would fit more normally to a woman. I had questioned before how the Tshirt wold have to be an xxxl from Big and Tall to be that long, but then how are the sleeves not all the way to her elbows or beyond. There are many women's night shirts that are even longer than the pic I posted, and yet have narrow shoulders and short sleeves. So this is a possibility, IMO

I know they lie from time to time, but to lie about the cameras is ridiculous. No wonder not many have faith in PPD or this investigation. With all the lies, mistruths, and wrong info, no wonder people have lost interest.

I can tell you...it's not just PPD.
LE will say and do whatever they feel is right to protect evidence.
I am following a case where LE and family insisted the cameras were broken...only to release crystal clear images six months later. Not even an apology. LOL.

I can tell you...it's not just PPD.
LE will say and do whatever they feel is right to protect evidence.
I am following a case where LE and family insisted the cameras were broken...only to release crystal clear images six months later. Not even an apology. LOL.

I know. Mom is LE, and I kind of know the ins & outs.

That covers about everyone in this story except family and strangers. Family is considered victims. I guess I need to get up to speed on the missing woman in Wylie, maybe there is a random stranger abducting small women in Plano/Wylie. It's a terrifying thought actually.

Don't forget about the murder of Ms. Anita Fox, 72 y/o housekeeper in Colleyville. FBI and Texas Rangers working her case. Doubt it is related, but you never know. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...r&p=11025863&highlight=anita+fox#post11025863

Someone could have been desperate for a change of vehicles in Ms. Tadesse's case. Maybe someone is targeting vulnerable women...

Hmmmmm... how inconvenient? The arms are snipped out of photo.

AX083_0125_71.jpg

How do we know how long that little cover up is? I always thought it would be waist length which would not be long at all.

Updated information
http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...a8c-5006-11e4-a2ba-3f2629c2649e.html?mode=jqm

All surveillance cameras in The Shops at Legacy parking lot were working Aug. 30.
Surveillance footage has been sent off for enhancement.
Christina’s iPhone 5 has a metallic blue case with a black teddy bear sticker on the back made from skateboard grip, according to her mother, Jonni McElroy, in a Facebook post.
Plano PD has been in touch with the FBI; case has not reached the level of their jurisdiction yet.
FBI is not officially working the case, but is involved.

PD believes Christina was last seen wearing black shorts, flip flops and a light-colored t-shirt.
Friends and those with Christina the night she went missing are being treated as witnesses by Plano PD.
More than 200 tips have been received; all are being investigated.

So, as far as they know, she did not cross the state lines. Or I should say there is no evidence that she crossed state lines. As per this info from the FBI website explaining when they get involved in missing persons situations (pertaining to adults.)

"The FBI will monitor other kidnapping situations when there is no evidence of interstate travel, and it offers assistance from various entities including the FBI Laboratory."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE