GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, random abductions and murders. Plano, Colleyville and Wylie....not usually considered the high risk areas of the Metroplex. But, if it was random, wouldn't LE have released ALL of the video footage in hope of making citizens more aware? Random by definition, is a lucky/unlucky situation. You would scream 'watch out' to the high heavens with random crime. But, by hiding video, you would think that they were trying to give someone a false sense of security to speak and be interviewed.

Precisely my thoughts. They have reason to believe the community was not in danger. And given their conservative nature, that reason was probably in the form of evidence. IMO.

[Sorry MOFB-- misquoted! Brain was still working through the nightgown theory--]

I've been thinking about this for a few weeks now. My mother is crazy about that style of "nightgown".

But the colors don't match-- top is decidedly lighter than bottom, and there's so much motion to it. It's not cottony t-shirt material-- what is it that gives bounce? Rayon?

I've been thinking about this for a few weeks now. My mother is crazy about that style of "nightgown".

But the colors don't match-- top is decidedly lighter than bottom, and there's so much motion to it. It's not cottony t-shirt material-- what is it that gives bounce? Rayon?

This is not a nightgown. It's a sleeveless cardigan.
Most are knits.

So the other 5k was donated by the family...why wouldn't they say any info leading to Christina??? So frudtrating

So the other 5k was donated by the family...why wouldn't they say any info leading to Christina??? So frudtrating

I just don't get it. The article today said,it was an anonymous donor. Now...it was the contributions made to the family. Can we get just one truth?

An anonymous donor contributed the additional money for a Crime Stoppers reward. Up to $10,000 is available for information that leads to an arrest and indictment if it is determined that a crime was committed.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26748210/reward-increased-in-christina-morris-case

Ok add :
Sheer Skirt
small backpack purse

(can someone get me a bottle of tums,bottle of pepto bismol, a 7up and 4 aspirin) I think we need those added to our awesome list of smilies
Back to the original clothing, I'm not certain that she would be found yet if she were wearing a clown suit, but geez... I know the information is being communicated by the reporter and not PPD, but surely she is verifying the facts with PPD prior to reporting them, right? Where is Joe Friday in PPD? Where is Walter Cronkite, lol? Or at least their grandchildren?

This is a joke!
I concur. I drop everything to look at updates when I'm notified. Christina has been a huge part of my life for weeks now and I want to be done.
I feel like I've been led on and lied to by my friends-that I've never met!
Sheesh! I'll keep checking, hoping she's safe, and that SOMEONE will allow the truth to be told. (I also hope to learn WHY this case has had so many twists.)

Might just wait for the Lifetime Movie.

OMG! **sigh**

Ok. I. Have. Edited. The. List. AGAIN.

Here t'is:

Flowy bright kimono
Skirt with grey chevron stripes
strapless beige/cream top
beige/cream colored coverup
white/light grey tshirt that went down to her knees
black shorts
sheer skirt
black sandals
black flip flops
small black pull-string type backpack purse
camera
full-brim black hat/fedora
white iphone with green case
metallic blue iPhone with no case and teddy bear sticker on back
iphone with metallic blue case and teddy bear sticker on the back

ANYthing else??? Is there ANYthing else we can add?? (This is bordering on ridiculous now)

I just don't get it. The article today said,it was an anonymous donor. Now...it was the contributions made to the family. Can we get just one truth?

An anonymous donor contributed the additional money for a Crime Stoppers reward. Up to $10,000 is available for information that leads to an arrest and indictment if it is determined that a crime was committed.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26748210/reward-increased-in-christina-morris-case

All I can say now ........

kittymouth.gif

Where did she post this? The "Help..." The "Find..." The open one? the closed one? I'm going wacko at this point trying to keep up with this .
I couldn't find it at all.

Probably already deleted. As usual.

OMG! **sigh**

Here t'is:

Flowy bright kimono
black shorts
sheer shirt
black sandals
black flip flops
camera
black hat
metallic blue iphone with teddy bear sticker

ANYthing else??? Is there ANYthing else we can add?? (This is bordering on ridiculous now)

Yes! The iPhone was not metallic blue, the case was. <sigh>

I love ur list cookie. But is it a sheer skirt or shirt?? I know how important it is that we get it right the first time[emoji6]

Ummm...I have to tell you guys something...you might want to sit down first.
The step mom just said on FB that she was wearing a sheer skirt...I kid you not!

She said That the video also shows she was wearing a sheer skirt, fedora hat, and small backpack purse.

OMG! **sigh**

Here t'is:

Flowy bright kimono
black shorts
sheer shirt
black sandals
black flip flops
camera
black hat
metallic blue iphone with teddy bear sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member