GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they are not doing this for fun. No one EVER said that!
Please don't make this us against them. It is not the case.
We are all here because we genuinely care (and we are nosey) and just want her home
With her family. The inconsistencies at every turn are very frustrating.
Totally agree. I can imagine they are really frustrated also.
I know everyone here cares.
I just don't think they lied.
Sometimes press is so excited for any nibble ....
Plus everyone wants her found
It was contributed by many anonymously

Totally agree. I can imagine they are really frustrated also.
I know everyone here cares.
I just don't think they lied.

If you go back up to my original post...I never said they lied.
As for the clothing...the parents wouldn't know what she was wearing.
The friends would. If they were up. And 100% with it. IMO

Can you imagine being from out of state and no one.can say what she was wearing for sure. It must be awful.
I think it happens pretty often though. Jmo
Okay carry on

I wonder why the people you just spent 7 hrs or so with can not say what she was wearing.. I mean she was there right???

That is my point. People donated money to build up a reward. So, why lie? Then come clean?
Just be honest! THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE! :drama:
OKAY so why lie? Let's agree to disagree.
It's disappointing the friends could not give what she was wearing. .but it happens.

I do not think they lied. I think maybe the press did not know where the money came from. Geez they are not doing this for fun.
Parent do not become professional at this.

When you say WE want to give a huge Thank You .... then that means you are one of the family????

When you say WE want to give a huge Thank You .... then that means you are one of the family????
This was written by Christina's step mom and was posted on one of the fb pages.
I just copied it from the page
I'm just like everyone. ... want her to be found. That's why we are all here.
Please continue did not mean to get side tracked.

If you go back up to my original post...I never said they lied.
As for the clothing...the parents wouldn't know what she was wearing.
The friends would. If they were up. And 100% with it. IMO
I am still not 100% convinced that some cop doesn't have in their notes somewhere that she was wearing black shorts, flip flops and light t-shirt. These guys aren't Rhodes Scholars, but crap, have pride in your work and whether it's PPD confusing the reporter or the reporter confusing herself, somebody needs to take charge and clean up the errors.

:chillout:
Let's all cool it about the donation thing and the family thing. I don't think anyone is trying to say anything bad about the family because we all know it is a horrible thing they must be going through. I think we are just frustrated when, at every turn it seems, there is yet another inconsistency. I just don't want us to be perceived as being unkind and uncaring to the family, because I know in our hearts really we are not.

Let's just drop it like a hot potato. (mmm sounds good actually. Sour cream, cheese, and bacon on mine please)

Well I'm sure the family and searchers were frustrated when TES was first here and saying "We'll be here until we find her!!" etc and then all of a sudden they left. But honestly TES couldn't stay for over a month just searching the entire state of Texas! It's sad, but in my opinion TES must've gotten some info that led them to believe that searching would not be fruitful.

I'm sure that didn't help.
My guess is LE didn't have much for anyone to work with, TES got frustrated and the searching stopped.

Let's all cool it about the donation thing and the family thing. I don't think anyone is trying to say anything bad about the family because we all know it is a horrible thing they must be going through. I think we are just frustrated when, at every turn it seems, there is yet another inconsistency. I just don't want us to be perceived as being unkind and uncaring to the family, because I know in our hearts really we are not.

Let's just drop it like a hot potato. (mmm sounds good actually. Sour cream, cheese, and bacon on mine please)
Dropping and do not think for a minute that anyone in this thread doesn't care.
I did search with TES volunteers and the clothing has been a known problem.
We basically search for woman's clothing.
For any cell phone purse backpack camera camera case gold rings footwear.
Photos are taken and locations are pinned
The clothing on the flyers is what reported by witnesses.

BAKEDPOTATO.jpg

I know ... but if I am not mistaken "ONE" along with a few other newer posters here have been out with the all the search parties searching for her hours upon hours

About 40 hours now. Not near enough.

Not sure how to do multiple quotes. To Margarita25: It doesn't matter at this point. There was a rift and TES left and the volunteers lost hope maybe. Dunno. All I do know is it was stagnant for much too long. Even now I'm surprised there aren't more eyes searching.

I wish TES or LE would throw a bone to the searchers. They don't because they had nothing IMO.

I can't speak for those who had a bitter taste ...and it really doesn't matter at this point.

And that is soooooo awesome, it truly is!! :heartbeat:

No need for anyone up there to have negative thoughts/feelings about TES, though. That is way off base, ungrateful and unproductive imo. "Bitter" and "TES" should not be used in the same sentence. jmo. While some folks up there have been searching for "hours upon hours" (which is AWESOME), TES has been out there searching for "years upon years".

Carry on. :wave:

Some of the searchers had their opinion on how it was managed. It is what it is.

About the clothing: (yes, it's me and the clothing again) In my opinion, if they have footage of CM and the friend who was walking with her in the garage ALL the way from the apartment to the garage, then you KNOW that they know what she was wearing. What I think is it doesn't matter what she was wearing. I am not so sure that LE is looking for that really.

I only think it is important because we shouldn't have so many options or variations. I mean, let's say you spend the day working in a small office, you eat lunch with your coworkers, ride in a vehicle with them, while you were at the office a friend even takes a cute pic of you, and then you leave to go home and then go missing. You would expect that those coworkers would say yeah, she had on a dress, or overalls, or a tutu. Not all of the above. I think it's just weird. Not that after 40 days what she had on would be that important honestly, but why oh why can't the witnesses' accounts be consistent??

Some of the searchers had their opinion on how it was managed. It is what it is.

The bigger issue is ..going into this LE was behind already 4 going on 5 days since she had vanished .that is a lot of lead time

I think it's obvious that there is a significant missing piece to the puzzle that PPD is keeping to themselves. I don't believe that she disappeared from the garage any longer THAT NIGHT. Someone had to have seen her in black shorts, flip flops and light t-shirt if that is what PPD is saying that she was last seen wearing. If the walker and CM go in different directions shortly after the video, then the description of her clothes is completely different. I think that they had to have hooked up, she put on comfortable clothes in the morning, and someone (can't sleuth him) was waiting at the car when she returned. I know PPD is trying their best and the reporter is as well. But, I can't get past their failure to make a rational story out of it. We have a 1000 piece puzzle of modern art, we've been staring at it for weeks and haven't even put one piece together. I'm going to give PPD the benefit of the doubt here and say that they know who is responsible as well.

I agree they know. However I don't think they can or will do anything until more evidence pops up. Therefore the need for more searching.

I know they lie from time to time, but to lie about the cameras is ridiculous. No wonder not many have faith in PPD or this investigation. With all the lies, mistruths, and wrong info, no wonder people have lost interest.

Yup. And since the PPD have done nothing, they should have turned to the public long ago.
They dropped the ball IMO

Do we have a photo of the now Iphone 5 with metallic blue case and the black teddy bear made out of a Skateboarder grip???

I do. Don't know how to post a pic tho. It's in the comments on the private FB page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member