Old friendships with history of grudges
Emotional in their early twenties
Friends remaining silent
Friends speaking in past tense
Lovers sad....or scared after 4 days

Runaway?
Abduction for ransom?
Murder?

This thing has history. This thing isn't a simple abduction the more I think about it. Too many people are remaining quiet. I'd hope my friends would do more than hers are.

One of the searchers told me that there are lots of secrets in Allen. Especially in HS. And they don't like rats, and deal with them accordingly.

Circle of friends.
Friends dating friends' boyfriends/girlfriends
Exes of exes
Big money/fake money
Drugs
Rip off or scam wrong people
Buy drugs with fake money
Friends remaining silent

Runaway?
Abduction for ransom?
Murder?

This thing has history. This thing isn't a simple abduction the more I think about it. Too many people are remaining quiet. I'd hope my friends would do more than hers are.

One of the searchers told me that there are lots of secrets in Allen. Especially in HS. And they don't like rats, and deal with them accordingly.

There are lots of secrets everywhere. A lot of things these people think are secrets are not so secret. And I've said it here before: If you run with the dogs, don't be surprised when you step in some chit.

There are lots of secrets everywhere. A lot of things these people think are secrets are not so secret. And I've said it here before: If you run with the dogs, don't be surprised when you step in some chit.

Ain't that the truth
However I feel that because she may have a shady past..or at least friends...the effort to find her isnt top priority

btw, I scoured our first thread looking for the info on the cameras not functioning. I actually didn't find any msm link, but if you have one please share. All I found was this: (posted by a Very nice forum member who Valiantly searched but was not Victorious in finding clues)

"As far as the parking garage surveillance goes, they were not able to identify any of the cars because they were so grainy. I was told that there are two other cameras in that garage, but they were not working. This too is not confirmed, but just something I heard today."

REO cues up for an encore performance. :guitar::guitar::guitar::takeabow:
I see what you're saying. I'm hoping we're all Vying for a solution to this mess real soon.

Circle of friends.
Friends dating friends' boyfriends/girlfriends
Exes of exes
Big money/fake money
Drugs
Rip off or scam wrong people
Buy drugs with fake money
Friends remaining silent

Runaway?
Abduction for ransom?
Murder?

[emoji445] And we're living here in Allentown...[emoji446] [emoji445]

After a day at the coal face that laugh sure was appreciated, thanks Yorkiemom. Am sure the foundry is stoking their fires, because all the dross is coming to the top of the cauldron and almost ready to be skimmed off.

:eek:fftobed: Trust my tail feathers don't get burned.

WHOA!
Someone has been a busy little beaver...:blowkiss:

But if someone wasn't expecting someone to come home, it wouldn't be alarming if they didn't.

This is true, but CM was supposed to call her girlfriend when she got home safely and never got the call. So shouldn't someone - anyone been wanting to talk to her within a four day time frame? JMO

Weird that the group says that lots of people contributed to adding to the upping the reward but the local news here just said it was an anonymous donor.

HAPPY FRIDAY !!!!:autumn::autumn::autumn::autumn::ghost::ghost:

Everyone stay on the hunt !!!!

dogvan.jpg

I do. Don't know how to post a pic tho. It's in the comments on the private FB page.

I think it is very important for anyone to know exactly or at least have a general idea visually what to look for...because at this point I would not know what I am suppose to look for

I don't see boots. I think her legs are pale.
I think she has a shirt tied around her waist.
But I think your "hook-up" scenario may be part of this puzzle. IMO.

ETA: about the sirt tied around waist- at the very end of the video. Maybe her last two steps..i see an edge to whatever she is wearing and it flaps to the left. Looks like a man's shirt tied around her waist. Or...she's wearing a skirt. :gaah:

i don't see boots either, and i've alway thought it looked like a shirt tied around her waist from the first time i saw the video.

i don't see boots either, and i've alway thought it looked like a shirt tied around her waist from the first time i saw the video.

Okay then confession time - my first thought when I first saw the video was why does she have on a Little House on the Prairie skirt?

I wish someone in the know would address the obvious clothing discrepancy. I know they said it was an oversized t-shirt, but seriously? That is one flowy, oversized t-shirt. And which are we supposed to really believe? All of the cameras really were working? Or are they trying to rattle someone? Or as someone speculated before, the Shops at Legacy did not want the bad publicity of having non-working cameras...but surely PPD would not announce all cameras working for THAT (bad publicity for the Shops) reason, would they? I am glad the footage is being sent off. Can't wait to see if that leads to anything.

i'm mean in a sense I'm glad it is but whats taking so long it's been more than a month. Any good info that they could get out the public gets less helpful every day who remembers a car they might have seen somewhere a month and a half ago. They don't seem to be giving this much of a priority.

I think it is very important for anyone to know exactly or at least have a general idea visually what to look for...because at this point I would not know what I am suppose to look for

^5 I would have to take Cookie's list with me which could really slow things down referring to it constantly.

I think it's obvious that there is a significant missing piece to the puzzle that PPD is keeping to themselves. I don't believe that she disappeared from the garage any longer THAT NIGHT. Someone had to have seen her in black shorts, flip flops and light t-shirt if that is what PPD is saying that she was last seen wearing. If the walker and CM go in different directions shortly after the video, then the description of her clothes is completely different. I think that they had to have hooked up, she put on comfortable clothes in the morning, and someone (can't sleuth him) was waiting at the car when she returned. I know PPD is trying their best and the reporter is as well. But, I can't get past their failure to make a rational story out of it. We have a 1000 piece puzzle of modern art, we've been staring at it for weeks and haven't even put one piece together. I'm going to give PPD the benefit of the doubt here and say that they know who is responsible as well.

i really hope you are right but I must say I don't think you are. If they knew don't you think they would be serving search warrants or idk doing something? I think there is probably more video of them just walking and maybe what she is wearing is clearer. I think the camera follows him as he goes to his car and she goes off screen and thats the last anyone including PPD know. I think they think its a case that has a very low percentage chance of being solved (they have no leads) so they are down playing it till goes away. I think the new information comes from the family because they are starting to realize what is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme