GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, PPD never said the cameras were not working. Not sure where that rumor started from. . . maybe the valet service?

This is one of those same tired articles that has been changed:
Per Google....www.nbcdfw.com/.../Vigil-Held-for-Missing-Woman-Christi...
KXAS‑TV
Sep 20, 2014 - It's been nearly three weeks since Christina Morris disappeared without .... Multiple cameras were not working and the ones that were working ....

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Vigil-Held-for-Missing-Woman-Christina-Morris-275692101.html

Another texas woman has been missing less than christina and the reward is $15,000 for ANY tips related to the dissapearance of this woman. That should have been from the get go for christina. Poor Christina, where are you???

This screenshot is where many of us see the top of the boot line
If you do not see it ..then you do not ..it is only a general opinion here.

CMbootstaser.jpg

Another texas woman has been missing less than christina and the reward is $15,000 for ANY tips related to the dissapearance of this woman. That should have been from the get go for christina. Poor Christina, where are you???

I could not agree more than 200% on that with you ..."any tips related to the disappearance" that should get people thinking

I could not agree more than 200% on that with you ..."any tips related to the disappearance" that should get people thinking
Oh yes...those young kids would be talking in no time for that money.... I feel like its so late in the game now... Unless they really do not know anything which I find that hard to believe.

View attachment 60988

IMO it looks like the top of her shadow. It was over 90 degrees that day, I would suspect flip flops or sandals but who knows.

Yup. And since the PPD have done nothing, they should have turned to the public long ago.
They dropped the ball IMO

yes if there is something on some of that video that was going to jog someones mind or "connect the links" for someone it may well not after a month and a half.

View attachment 60988

I don't see the boots but my eye aren't good so who knows. However the reason I quoted this is at least in this frame it looks like whatever she is wearing on top is distinctly a different color than whatever she is wearing from the waist down. Could just be shadows but thats how it looks to me.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...ml?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed
Tilley said that although detectives have received some bizarre tips, nothing has been discounted in their quest to locate the missing woman.

“There’s a lot of information that we’ve obtained that we’re not releasing, mainly just because the information we do have is sensitive enough that … if it does turn into a criminal investigation … we do not necessarily want it out all over the place,” he said.

Wonder what that is ??? They have sensitive information!!!!

View attachment 60988

on second thought what you have labeled as "top of boots" i feel fairly certain is her shadow it would make her leg way to long. Also in that frame it DOES NOT look like a shirt tied around her waist like it had thought it was.

I don't see the boots but my eye aren't good so who knows. However the reason I quoted this is at least in this frame it looks like whatever she is wearing on top is distinctly a different color than whatever she is wearing from the waist down. Could just be shadows but thats how it looks to me.
Def wearing a t shirt

The money here 10 k was donated by a church and then 5K donated by her work.. I hope they find them both very soon.praying for both families.
They might be able to raise it by getting Crimestoppers to kick in.

yup and not a regular unisex kind .. looks like a slim/fitted/junior type cut
It does look a little baggy on the sides near the arm pit area...... It doesn't look huge but it doesnt look tight either.

The money here 10 k was donated by a church and then 5K donated by her work.. I hope they find them both very soon.praying for both families.
Wow, that was nice to make those donations!

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocouri...ce=twitterfeed
As far as retracing Christina’s footsteps prior to her disappearance, Tilley said video footage

indicates that she and her male friend walked straight from an apartment on the far south side of

The Shops at Legacy, near Tennyson Parkway, to the parking garage at 5717 Legacy Drive.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_f381537e-3d22-11e4-b8e5-d7cf87e96671.html

Detectives and officers have thoroughly canvassed The Shops at Legacy, covering almost every single apartment and townhome on the north side of Legacy Drive. Tilley said there is no indication that Morris ever went to the south side of Legacy Drive, and that her boyfriend, Hunter Foster, was not with the group Morris was hanging out with the night she was last seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme