GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm uncomfortable with the friend sighting after three years. What a coinkydink.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocourier/news/reward-raised-to-k-for-information-on-missing-woman/article_b1ba7a8c-5006-11e4-a2ba-3f2629c2649e.html?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

Updated information

A. All surveillance cameras in The Shops at Legacy parking lot were working Aug. 30.
B. Surveillance footage has been sent off for enhancement.
C. Christina’s iPhone 5 has a metallic blue case with a black teddy bear sticker on the back made from skateboard grip, according to her mother, Jonni McElroy, in a Facebook post.
D. Plano PD has been in touch with the FBI; case has not reached the level of their jurisdiction yet.
E. FBI is not officially working the case, but is involved.
F. PD believes Christina was last seen wearing black shorts, flip flops and a light-colored t-shirt.
G. Friends and those with Christina the night she went missing are being treated as witnesses by Plano PD.
H. More than 200 tips have been received; all are being investigated.

Was someone able to hack into the computer (if there is one) controlling the cameras at the time Christina was targeted? And, if so, why leave one camera working? We discussed computer hacking a few threads back.

The Legacy Shops deny the cameras were broken, LE reported that two out of three cameras were not working, and now someone changes the report to read "multiple" which could mean more than two.
Info about the cameras is being muddled for some reason. My feeling is that someone messed with the cameras ahead of time.

That is only what they reported then ... there was an update from LE yesterday ..(posted above)

Plus I never read they met at the apartment first, went out to Henry's, went out to eat somewhere else and then returned to the apartment. The way I understood events is they met at Henry's (at least the unnamed girlfriends did along with the long time no see girlfriend who was with her boyfriend). After Henry's they (whoever they is) went to the apartment. The rest hasn't been substantiated by LE afaik.

That is only what they reported then ... there was an update from LE yesterday ..(posted above)

Oh thanks - I'll back up. My dad turned 89 yesterday so I spent the day with him and didn't read.
Now LE is saying all cameras WERE working? Good, I guess.

I have to keep going back .. to report 1 month ago .. here are key parts that stick out ....this is MSM :

Police said Morris and her friends met at an apartment that night, patronized local businesses and reconvened at the apartment. Afterward, Morris was captured on surveillance video carrying a backpack in the parking garage before parting ways with the friend.
Plano police officer David Tilley said people with information should not hesitate to call because of anything the group was doing that night.

“We are not investigating a bunch of kids that went partying and got drunk. That’s not what we are looking at. If they went out and went bar-hopping and drove home — there’s nothing we can do about that right now,” Tilley said.
“She’s unforgettable,” she said. “She’s a tiny little thing, but she has a huge presence. She’s lively. She’s loved.”

Anna Morris lives with her husband in Allen, where Christina went to Allen High School with her ex-boyfriend Aaron Logan Prendergast.

‘Everyone wants her home’

Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.

“They started dating while we were still living together,” Prendergast said.

Plano police have said the current boyfriend is not a suspect.

Prendergast said he has communicated with criminal investigators twice since Morris disappeared and believes that she must have left the parking garage with someone else because her Toyota Celica coupe was still there.

Police said the car shows no sign of foul play.

Morris and her boyfriend live in the XXXXXXXXXXXX near Camp Bowie Boulevard in Fort Worth.

The couple co-owns an urban clothing line called Trust None Street Wear.

Ariel Hammer, a close friend and former roommate of Morris’, said she had an instantaneous bond with Morris when they met four years ago. She said Morris and her boyfriend were just starting to get the word out about their clothing line.

Read more here: http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a#storylink=cpy

MHO....In my book where I come from..If someone is married/cohabiting/partnership as a couple and someone from the pair dates/emotional type involvement on the romantic/sexual/time encounters that interferes with the primary relationship to breakdown ..that is infidelity/cheating/betrayal . Many long term resentment heated grudges can be hatched from this

This is a MSM report where LE substantiates the order of events

I know ... but if I am not mistaken "ONE" along with a few other newer posters here have been out with the all the search parties searching for her hours upon hours

Searching is a big job and most appreciated by the families of the missing.
The one problem (no pun intended!) is when the missing person is on private property. In those cases, searchers are up against a wall and are eliminating places where the person is not. (For an example, see Kelli Bordeaux's case, NC.)

Plano LE thanked TES for searching a large surrounding area thus eliminating one type of crime where a woman is abducted, raped, killed and left somewhere nearby by a stranger (most times). After the initial search, LE moved on to investigative mode with hopes to uncover leads.

How do they know she did not go to the South side of Legacy? That statement is troublesome to me. There has to be more info we don't know and they are not releasing. jmo

It may be a misunderstanding. LE may be referring to the south side of Legacy Drive (the street), not the south side of the complex. We may have taken the comment out of context from the getgo. Not 100 percent sure though.

Searching is a big job and most appreciated by the families of the missing.
The one problem (no pun intended!) is when the missing person is on private property. In those cases, searchers are up against a wall and are eliminating places where the person is not. (For an example, see Kelli Bordeaux's case, NC.)

Plano LE thanked TES for searching a large surrounding area thus eliminating one type of crime where a woman is abducted, raped, killed and left somewhere nearby by a stranger (most times). After the initial search, LE moved on to investigative mode with hopes to uncover leads.

yes that is true .. but the reason for my post is not related .. I only stepped in to clear something up for "one" .

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocouri...ce=twitterfeed
As far as retracing Christina’s footsteps prior to her disappearance, Tilley said video footage

indicates that she and her male friend walked straight from an apartment on the far south side of

The Shops at Legacy, near Tennyson Parkway, to the parking garage at 5717 Legacy Drive.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_f381537e-3d22-11e4-b8e5-d7cf87e96671.html

Detectives and officers have thoroughly canvassed The Shops at Legacy, covering almost every single apartment and townhome on the north side of Legacy Drive. Tilley said there is no indication that Morris ever went to the south side of Legacy Drive, and that her boyfriend, Hunter Foster, was not with the group Morris was hanging out with the night she was last seen.

It may be a misunderstanding. LE may be referring to the south side of Legacy Drive (the street), not the south side of the complex. We may have taken the comment out of context from the getgo. Not 100 percent sure though.

Please see posting .. I have the MSM that says ever south of legacy drive

I thought it was a good piece of info actually because it clarifies some of the timeline we had questioned earlier. For instance, if we know they left the apartment and walk straight to the garage, then we can say that her text at 3:36 am about not finding her key occurred just as she was leaving the apartment. Approx 20 minutes later after she goes off camera in the video she texted about leaving the door open. It should have taken about 20 minutes to walk from the apt to the garage, so that is a significant bit of info to me. I do find it interesting that her two texts were sent as she left one location and arrived at the other. She did not text during the walk, which many people might have done.

What is new about this information? This info is old news, no?

Just not sure how to interpret the south of Legacy Drive statement. We know Christina was, within the complex, south. In that case, Christina was never at her friend's apartment? It's my belief LE would state that then - that there's no evidence Christina was at the apartment. Their communication isn't and hasn't been too clear imo.

My point is we know Christina was south of Legacy Drive. Why would LE say she wasn't and not be clear about what they mean. Something was lost in the translation.

Was someone able to hack into the computer (if there is one) controlling the cameras at the time Christina was targeted? And, if so, why leave one camera working? We discussed computer hacking a few threads back.

The Legacy Shops deny the cameras were broken, LE reported that two out of three cameras were not working, and now someone changes the report to read "multiple" which could mean more than two.
Info about the cameras is being muddled for some reason. My feeling is that someone messed with the cameras ahead of time.

And now they say all the cameras were working. So irritating.

Sometimes I'm not sure what someone is trying to say. Do people believe Christina was never at the apartment in the early morning hours?
I'm not good at reading between the lines.

yes that is true .. but the reason for my post is not related .. I only stepped in to clear something up for "one" .

and I only stepped in to remind/point out the private property issues/hindrances to complete searches being conducted. No issues.

I don't see how anyone could be "lying" about cameras working. Either they have footage from that night or they don't. It could be that they worked but showed nothing useful or too blurred to be of any help. Or were erased after the weekend. Anyway, clearly they have not pointed LE in any specific direction. So they seem to be a non-factor, Imo.

Many, many cases of missing adults have come to halts like this in far less than the six weeks or so Christina has been missing. If there is nothing new, LE has nothing to say. I don't find it unusual that more info is not coming out. If they learn something new and know for sure they have a crime, I think they will speak out. Imo if she was make, she wouldn't even get as much interest and media as she has had. They get a few days, tops.

I wonder if PPD has looked into Dunkin Donuts morning delivery person??

There is an alleyway behind the parking lot where CM was last seen, and the parking lot itself has 3 levels. Does anyone know which level her car was parked on. I have parked there before, over a year ago. There is an elevator shaft on the southwest corner of the lot. The elevator itself is transparent and larger then most office elevators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668