GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this raised reward will jolt someone's memory or scare someone enough to 'fess up about what they know. This family needs answers.

About the clothing: (yes, it's me and the clothing again) In my opinion, if they have footage of CM and the friend who was walking with her in the garage ALL the way from the apartment to the garage, then you KNOW that they know what she was wearing. What I think is it doesn't matter what she was wearing. I am not so sure that LE is looking for that really.

I only think it is important because we shouldn't have so many options or variations. I mean, let's say you spend the day working in a small office, you eat lunch with your coworkers, ride in a vehicle with them, while you were at the office a friend even takes a cute pic of you, and then you leave to go home and then go missing. You would expect that those coworkers would say yeah, she had on a dress, or overalls, or a tutu. Not all of the above. I think it's just weird. Not that after 40 days what she had on would be that important honestly, but why oh why can't the witnesses' accounts be consistent??
I think maybe also different witnesses saw her at different times in the night. Christina seemed to love fashion. since we don't have a time line she probably had dinner, went out, maybe had breakfast. ... just saying those may require outfit changes. Plus maybe comfy clothes and then decide to go home.
Hard to say. We only really know what she was doing for about 20 minutes. Walking to the garage and sending text

The bigger issue is ..going into this LE was behind already 4 going on 5 days since she had vanished .that is a lot of lead time

Well and come on, this isn't like a little old lady who went missing on a Sunday stroll to a church social. So many people involved have their own backstories which cloud up things as well. It can't be easy to weed though all that, in my opinion.

I think maybe also different witnesses saw her at different times in the night. Christina seemed to love fashion. since we don't have a time line she probably had dinner, went out, maybe had breakfast. ... just saying those may require outfit changes. Plus maybe comfy clothes and then decide to go home.
Hard to say. We only really know what she was doing for about 20 minutes.

Actually we only know what she was doing for about ONE minute. 3:57 am. She was walking into a garage. That's all we know. We "guess" she was walking for another 15-20 but until I see it with my own eyeballs I'm not for sure!

Well and come on, this isn't like a little old lady who went missing on a Sunday stroll to a church social. So many people involved have their own backstories which cloud up things as well. It can't be easy to weed though all that, in my opinion.

:juggling:
A full time job...the backstories. Mhm. IMO

The bigger issue is ..going into this LE was behind already 4 going on 5 days since she had vanished .that is a lot of lead time
That is a huge issue on a holiday weekend anything dropped would be picked up or cleaned up. Unless they have something on tape they did not share

That is a huge issue on a holiday weekend anything dropped would be picked up or cleaned up. Unless they have something on tape they did not share

Brittany Feagans tweeted that they did not release all the footage.

About 40 hours now. Not near enough.

Not sure how to do multiple quotes. To Margarita25: It doesn't matter at this point. There was a rift and TES left and the volunteers lost hope maybe. Dunno. All I do know is it was stagnant for much too long. Even now I'm surprised there aren't more eyes searching.

I wish TES or LE would throw a bone to the searchers. They don't because they had nothing IMO.

I can't speak for those who had a bitter taste ...and it really doesn't matter at this point.

I see what you mean ... LE is now having that vid enhanced ... I hope it helps

That didn't help things. Waiting that long without notifying anyone? Blows my mind

Actually we only know what she was doing for about ONE minute. 3:57 am. She was walking into a garage. That's all we know. We "guess" she was walking for another 15-20 but until I see it with my own eyeballs I'm not for sure!
Article says they walked.
Love to hear thoughts on article.
PPD not giving info.
There is an update section at the end of her article.
http://m.starlocalmedia.com/planoco...a8c-5006-11e4-a2ba-3f2629c2649e.html?mode=jqm
Quote from her step mother

“I hope and pray that someone will be motivated to come forward anonymously with information about Christina that will bring her safely home to all of us who miss, need and love her so very much,” Anna said. “We are beyond grateful for everyone’s generous support of our search for Christina. People who know her, and many who have never met her, have donated their time, money and energy to make this reward available.”

Brittany Feagans tweeted that they did not release all the footage.
There just has to be something. I keep praying.I hope that someone slips up and makes a mistake or someone gets greedy for reward money.

Its been so long. You'd think they would have acted if this were true. Dunno. I'm praying too.
They are going for a case and a conviction if there is a crime. I've seen lots of times where they do not show their hand. Especially if they can't find her.
She needs to be found.

That didn't help things. Waiting that long without notifying anyone? Blows my mind

But if someone wasn't expecting someone to come home, it wouldn't be alarming if they didn't.

They are going for a case and a conviction if there is a crime. I've seen lots of times where they do not show their hand. Especially if they can't find her.
She needs to be found.

Without a doubt she needs to be found. Otherwise they have nothing. Only problem I have is if they are so intent on convicting that they don't find her, what's the point. Just seems PPD is more worried about a conviction than finding her. Yes it seems they go hand in hand, but that's not always the case.

I have to keep going back .. to report 1 month ago .. here are key parts that stick out ....this is MSM :

Police said Morris and her friends met at an apartment that night, patronized local businesses and reconvened at the apartment. Afterward, Morris was captured on surveillance video carrying a backpack in the parking garage before parting ways with the friend.
Plano police officer David Tilley said people with information should not hesitate to call because of anything the group was doing that night.

“We are not investigating a bunch of kids that went partying and got drunk. That’s not what we are looking at. If they went out and went bar-hopping and drove home — there’s nothing we can do about that right now,” Tilley said.
“She’s unforgettable,” she said. “She’s a tiny little thing, but she has a huge presence. She’s lively. She’s loved.”

Anna Morris lives with her husband in Allen, where Christina went to Allen High School with her ex-boyfriend Aaron Logan Prendergast.

‘Everyone wants her home’

Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.

“They started dating while we were still living together,” Prendergast said.

Plano police have said the current boyfriend is not a suspect.

Prendergast said he has communicated with criminal investigators twice since Morris disappeared and believes that she must have left the parking garage with someone else because her Toyota Celica coupe was still there.

Police said the car shows no sign of foul play.

Morris and her boyfriend live in the XXXXXXXXXXXX near Camp Bowie Boulevard in Fort Worth.

The couple co-owns an urban clothing line called Trust None Street Wear.

Ariel Hammer, a close friend and former roommate of Morris’, said she had an instantaneous bond with Morris when they met four years ago. She said Morris and her boyfriend were just starting to get the word out about their clothing line.

Read more here: http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a#storylink=cpy

MHO....In my book where I come from..If someone is married/cohabiting/partnership as a couple and someone from the pair dates/emotional type involvement on the romantic/sexual/time encounters that interferes with the primary relationship to breakdown ..that is infidelity/cheating/betrayal . Many long term resentment heated grudges can be hatched from this

IMHO I can see back a year or so ago how someone did have a beef with her .. this is what PPD states to MSM:

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_a70b1336-3890-11e4-a785-001a4bcf887a.html
"We're going to continue following up on those tips, and the primary investigators are going to continue on with their in-depth investigation speaking to the people that were originally there," Tilley said. "[We're] going beyond the recent, going back a little further. Maybe someone had a beef with her awhile back. ... There's still a lot of area to cover. We have not, by any stretch of the imagination, reached a dead end."

IMHO I can see back a year or so ago how someone did have a beef with her .. this is what PPD states to MSM:

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_a70b1336-3890-11e4-a785-001a4bcf887a.html
"We're going to continue following up on those tips, and the primary investigators are going to continue on with their in-depth investigation speaking to the people that were originally there," Tilley said. "[We're] going beyond the recent, going back a little further. Maybe someone had a beef with her awhile back. ... There's still a lot of area to cover. We have not, by any stretch of the imagination, reached a dead end."

IMO this has to do with money and probably drugs. But big money.
Karma, ya know?
It's most likely bigger than just one person.

I have to keep going back .. to report 1 month ago .. here are key parts that stick out ....this is MSM :

Police said Morris and her friends met at an apartment that night, patronized local businesses and reconvened at the apartment. Afterward, Morris was captured on surveillance video carrying a backpack in the parking garage before parting ways with the friend.
Plano police officer David Tilley said people with information should not hesitate to call because of anything the group was doing that night.

“We are not investigating a bunch of kids that went partying and got drunk. That’s not what we are looking at. If they went out and went bar-hopping and drove home — there’s nothing we can do about that right now,” Tilley said.
“She’s unforgettable,” she said. “She’s a tiny little thing, but she has a huge presence. She’s lively. She’s loved.”

Anna Morris lives with her husband in Allen, where Christina went to Allen High School with her ex-boyfriend Aaron Logan Prendergast.

‘Everyone wants her home’

Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.

“They started dating while we were still living together,” Prendergast said.

Plano police have said the current boyfriend is not a suspect.

Prendergast said he has communicated with criminal investigators twice since Morris disappeared and believes that she must have left the parking garage with someone else because her Toyota Celica coupe was still there.

Police said the car shows no sign of foul play.

Morris and her boyfriend live in the XXXXXXXXXXXX near Camp Bowie Boulevard in Fort Worth.

The couple co-owns an urban clothing line called Trust None Street Wear.

Ariel Hammer, a close friend and former roommate of Morris’, said she had an instantaneous bond with Morris when they met four years ago. She said Morris and her boyfriend were just starting to get the word out about their clothing line.

Read more here: http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a#storylink=cpy

MHO....In my book where I come from..If someone is married/cohabiting/partnership as a couple and someone from the pair dates/emotional type involvement on the romantic/sexual/time encounters that interferes with the primary relationship to breakdown ..that is infidelity/cheating/betrayal . Many long term resentment heated grudges can be hatched from this
Somewhere back in CM's fb she said something about after 4 yr no more roommates. Getting new place w ex bf. So I think maybe longer than stated with ex bf.
I thought comments was kind of nasty and bitter to bring up while she is missing.
Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member