GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wildebeast, your avatar has always been so wacky, but actually now I think it is the true mascot for this entire forum.

I love ur list cookie. But is it a sheer skirt or shirt?? I know how important it is that we get it right the first time[emoji6]

Ooopsie. That is a bit different... but hey, you never know what will get reported next. I'm still waiting for harem pants and tank top.

Its there. HFCM the private one. Posted under brittany feagans' new artcile post.

Oh geez. There are TWO closed groups?? For Pete's sake! I thought there was only one. So there are TWO closed groups and ONE public group, correct?

Ooopsie. That is a bit different... but hey, you never know what will get reported next. I'm still waiting for harem pants and tank top.

Oh just leave it...I'm sure it will end up being a sheer shirt, eventually.

I know there is no training-- no preparation for when your child goes missing. The family has reminded us of this. (I'll find a quote if you need me to, but there's a good chance the redacto- monster already ate it.)

I get it. I do.

But there's LE.
Texas Equusearch.
Us.

We've examined these cases. We are a community of observers, hypothesizers, what-iffers.
There are SARs experts here. Attorneys. Legal investigators.

For free.
Crowd sourcing at its finest.

Miscommunications, compounded in this case, devalue the time invested, (and ultimately the commitment) of some gosh darn valuable insight.

We can't help without honest details.
Without honest details, we are left with hearsay, speculation, and bubkes.

I think they probably donated it anonymously because it was from all the supporters. You guys are a tough crowd.
40 days missing.

btw, I scoured our first thread looking for the info on the cameras not functioning. I actually didn't find any msm link, but if you have one please share. All I found was this: (posted by a Very nice forum member who Valiantly searched but was not Victorious in finding clues)

"As far as the parking garage surveillance goes, they were not able to identify any of the cars because they were so grainy. I was told that there are two other cameras in that garage, but they were not working. This too is not confirmed, but just something I heard today."

REO cues up for an encore performance. :guitar::guitar::guitar::takeabow:

I think they donated it anonymously because it was from all the supporters. You guys are a tough crowd.

So? Why not say so?
People who donated money did so for a reward!
People didn't donate money for a trip to the riviera.
FFS! This young lady has been missing for 40 days!

btw, I scoured our first thread looking for the info on the cameras not functioning. I actually didn't find any msm link, but if you have one please share. All I found was this: (posted by a Very nice forum member who Valiantly searched but was not Victorious in finding clues)

"As far as the parking garage surveillance goes, they were not able to identify any of the cars because they were so grainy. I was told that there are two other cameras in that garage, but they were not working. This too is not confirmed, but just something I heard today."

REO cues up for an encore performance. :guitar::guitar::guitar::takeabow:

I am right there on the front row waving my arms and flicking my bic !!!!!!

So? Why not say so?
FFS-bahahahaha

I am right there on the front row waving my arms and flicking my bic !!!!!!

Oh good, you brought your Bic! You always show up prepared! It's the foresight you have of filling up that handy backpack of yours before we go for an evening out!
:rocker:

So? Why not say so?
[modsnip]

4 parents 2 from OK trying their best in a very bad situation. 40 days and few answers.
How awful to be on their shoes.

That is my point. People donated money to build up a reward. So, why lie? Then come clean?
Just be honest! THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE! :drama:
I do not think they lied. I think maybe the press did not know where the money came from. Geez they are not doing this for fun.
Parent do not become professional at this.

[modsnip]

4 parents 2 from OK trying their best in a very bad situation. 40 days and few answers.
How awful ro be on their shoes.
Yes, I wouldn't wish their situation on anyone. You can't be prepared for it and they are holding up much better than I would had one of my daughters vanished. I think that I would've gone full commando by now.

I do not think they lied. I think maybe the press did not know where the money came from. Geez they are not doing this for fun.
Can you imagine being from out of state and no one.can say what she was wearing for sure. It must be awful.
I think it happens pretty often though. Jmo
Okay carry on

Of course they are not doing this for fun. No one EVER said that!
Please don't make this us against them. It is not the case.
We are all here because we genuinely care (and we are nosey) and just want her home
With her family. The inconsistencies at every turn are very frustrating.

And for the record...I DON'T think the parents lied. I think the press did. Or crimestoppers were unclear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya