GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget about the murder of Ms. Anita Fox, 72 y/o housekeeper in Colleyville. FBI and Texas Rangers working her case. Doubt it is related, but you never know. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...r&p=11025863&highlight=anita+fox#post11025863

Someone could have been desparate for a change of vehicles in Ms. Tadesse's case. Maybe someone is targeting vulnerable women...
Hmmm, random abductions and murders. Plano, Colleyville and Wylie....not usually considered the high risk areas of the Metroplex. But, if it was random, wouldn't LE have released ALL of the video footage in hope of making citizens more aware? Random by definition, is a lucky/unlucky situation. You would scream 'watch out' to the high heavens with random crime. But, by hiding video, you would think that they were trying to give someone a false sense of security to speak and be interviewed.

Updated information
http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...a8c-5006-11e4-a2ba-3f2629c2649e.html?mode=jqm

All surveillance cameras in The Shops at Legacy parking lot were working Aug. 30.
Surveillance footage has been sent off for enhancement.
Christina’s iPhone 5 has a metallic blue case with a black teddy bear sticker on the back made from skateboard grip, according to her mother, Jonni McElroy, in a Facebook post.
Plano PD has been in touch with the FBI; case has not reached the level of their jurisdiction yet.
FBI is not officially working the case, but is involved.
PD believes Christina was last seen wearing black shorts, flip flops and a light-colored t-shirt.
Friends and those with Christina the night she went missing are being treated as witnesses by Plano PD.
More than 200 tips have been received; all are being investigated.

Holy Ebola, Batman! This again??!? I thought she said very clearly on facebook that it was just the phone that was metallic blue and it had no case! We went round and round about this last night... or was it the night before??.... It's like Groundhog Day!!

Holy Ebola, Batman! This again??!? I thought she said very clearly on facebook that it was just the phone that was metallic blue and it had no case! We went round and round about this last night... or was it the night before??.... It's like Groundhog Day!!

Probably because so many were commenting on the FB sites about Apple not making a metallic blue iPhone.

Do we have a photo of the now Iphone 5 with metallic blue case and the black teddy bear made out of a Skateboarder grip???

I know they lie from time to time, but to lie about the cameras is ridiculous. No wonder not many have faith in PPD or this investigation. With all the lies, mistruths, and wrong info, no wonder people have lost interest.
Did PPD ever say the cameras were not working or just her Mom?

Does that get sent to FBI or directly to Central Forensics Intelligence Unit for enhancement ???

Hmmm, random abductions and murders. Plano, Colleyville and Wylie....not usually considered the high risk areas of the Metroplex. But, if it was random, wouldn't LE have released ALL of the video footage in hope of making citizens more aware? Random by definition, is a lucky/unlucky situation. You would scream 'watch out' to the high heavens with random crime. But, by hiding video, you would think that they were trying to give someone a false sense of security to speak and be interviewed.

They could not have a clue, but they aren't going to tell us that. . . It took them a week to release this:

"Police at the University of Texas at Arlington are warning students after a woman was kidnapped last week from the bus stop on campus.

The victim, who doesn’t attend the university, told police she was was sitting at the Metro ArlingtonXpress bus stop on Center Street about 9 p.m. Thursday when a man approached her.

She said he grabbed her arm, revealed a pocketknife and threatened her if she didn’t do what he said. She was then drugged and driven to an unknown location, police said. Afterward, she went to a friend’s house and called police."

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...s-kidnapped-from-max-bus-stop-on-campus.html/

Do we have a photo of the now Iphone 5 with metallic blue case and the black teddy bear made out of a Skateboarder grip???

I have not been able to locate one. It was not a very good photo of the phone that I did see.

I don't think the cover up has sleeves. Have you seen sleeves in any of the photos?
If it had no sleeves, there would be no way to tie it.
The photo on her friends fb page does not show her arms I'm afraid.

Does that get sent to FBI or directly to Central Forensics Intelligence Unit for enhancement ???

Quantico, VA, I believe. No link to back that up, just thinking back to another case where tape was enhanced.

:autumn::welcome4::welcome4::welcome3::welcome3::wagon::wagon::welcome2:

Interesting article regarding cctv cameras and enhancing images in regards to the Boston marathon bombers: http://www.pewtrusts.org/en/researc...ty-cameras-were-key-to-finding-boston-bombers

"The key isn't just having cameras; real-time monitoring and full integration of the cameras must be part of regular policing, said Nancy La Vigne, lead author of the report. It would be a struggle to find an area without at least some surveillance cameras, said La Vigne, but the saturation necessary to see every activity isn't typical."

“We still believe someone out there has some information that they have not shared with us,” Tilley said. “Our hopes are that the additional reward money might be a little more of an incentive for them to come forward with that information. They can still remain anonymous, and there will be no questions asked, we just need somebody to provide us with some information to provide us with some direction to look for her, which we haven’t hadhttp://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_b1ba7a8c-5006-11e4-a2ba-3f2629c2649e.html

Did PPD ever say the cameras were not working or just her Mom?

No, PPD never said the cameras were not working. Not sure where that rumor started from. . . maybe the valet service?

How do we know how long that little cover up is? I always thought it would be waist length which would not be long at all.

I think it's long. I have a similar one. It is shorter in the front and longer on sides and back. I'm try to find a picture.

Similar to this:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics