TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She seem to post a lot in September. It has taken me awhile to get to august :/ Lots of post on just one day.

I have no words for how I feel about this poor baby...

I keep losing the link to her FB. Can someone post it for me one more time please? TIA

Cedar Park/Leander is basically one community. Leander High School sits on the border of Leander and Cedar Park. Our schools are all in the same ISD. The whole community is sick over this.

Oh man no!

"APD confirms that a body was found a short while ago off Felter Lane near Burleson Road. No identification has been made. #searchforcolton"

https://twitter.com/foxaustin/status/510451431661240320

*advertiser censored**** *advertiser censored**** baby killers ! There is no excuse, no drugs, pregnancy, homeless, hard times, delirium, depression, etc that excuses this. There are 1000s of people who would give a sweet baby a home where he could grow and be happy. Think you're tough because you can beat a 20lb baby to death? Think you're cool and don't take any lip off of anyone and call the shots. Well your'e not calling them anymore, are you ?

"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
BBM

ETA And now I must go before I get thrown off this forum. Blessings little angel. You are loved by many !

"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
BBM

Thank you for this Schmae. My first thought was "Jesus come quickly." I'm so sad/mad/frustrated with seeing these things happen. My heart is broken for this little guy. :(

She just carried on a normal life. Her baby is due in March. Tells me she got pregnant in June. I am just shocked that something like this keeps happening.

I will never understand how anyone,parent or stranger could do something like this to a child. When seeing those photos of all the bruises was horrible, I cannot imagine the pain mental and physical this child was subjected to. Please let justice come hard and swift to all involved.

Y'all...I am SO OVER this happening. SO freakin' over it. Look at that sweet face!! My heart is broken.

The only thing I am thankful for today is that whoever did this, did it in Texas.

Brian Sanders ‏@_BrianSanders 19m
According to @KXAN_News source, excavation hours away, but no physical body found. FBI, police continue searching for 2-yo Colton Turner.

https://twitter.com/_BrianSanders

I'm a bit confused ?

She had anger management classes in May? (FB) Isn't that the last time Colton's father says he saw him?

*advertiser censored**** *advertiser censored**** baby killers ! There is no excuse, no drugs, pregnancy, homeless, hard times, delirium, depression, etc that excuses this. There are 1000s of people who would give a sweet baby a home where he could grow and be happy. Think you're tough because you can beat a 20lb baby to death? Think you're cool and don't take any lip off of anyone and call the shots. Well your'e not calling them anymore, are you ?

:loveyou: SCHMAE, well said!!

I actually gasped reading Sept. 8 on her page. Between the repost of a quote about not having to post bail or hide bodies, and then the long thing about I miss you and hope you know I loved you, seems to me she's either consciously or unconsciously trying to rat herself out. Spooky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89