TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cedar Park, TX - right now, WeatherChannel is saying 84 degrees F (29 degrees C), 50% precipitation, 66% humidity.

Yuck. Hot and sticky - but there must be some breeze, since the leaves are moving.

So funny. ;D I live here and this is what is called "a glorious morning". Later, it'll get hot and by that time you take refuge in doors.

This child had no caring grandparents? No aunts/uncles?

That's what I wondered too. Wasn't there anyone who was concerned that she was homeless?

Does anyone know who took the photos of him that showed the abuse? Someone cared enough to document that.

This child had no caring grandparents? No aunts/uncles?

I was wondering this too. Didn't Meagan have any family that would say hey, it looks like you are struggling, let me help you out. Her parents? Siblings? Aunts, Uncles, Cousins? SOMEONE!? Ugh....I just don't get it guys! I would think if people knew she was living in her car with a 3 year old boy and she is pregnant (does anyone know how far along?) that someone would do something. I am so angry and so sad at the same time. I think the tears are going to start again.....

oh ****, they're putting their white jumpsuits on

There been agents with white suits on going into the woods for about 10 minutes.

How far is Leander (where dad is) to Cedar Park (where mam was)?

I just don't understand. On her fb page she posted plenty on her love for him.... What took place the pass 4 months, thats how pregnant she says she is. Colton is so cute. I would snuggle him nonstop.

So funny. ;D I live here and this is what is called "a glorious morning". Later, it'll get hot and by that time you take refuge in doors.

Jeanna, I live here too and tomorrow should be a "glorious day". Yaay! At least for a couple of days.

There been agents with white suits on going into the woods for about 10 minutes.

A few minutes depending on where in Leander he is and where in Cedar Park she is. NOT far at all!!

If it gives you any help in understanding how close....Cedar Park is in LEANDER ISD.

They are bordering towns. Maybe ten minutes...depends where they live.

I just don't understand. On her fb page she posted plenty on her love for him.... What took place the pass 4 months, thats how pregnant she says she is. Colton is so cute. I would snuggle him nonstop.

I don't think it's going to turn out that she killed this darling child. I think she just did nothing to stop it.

Her August post on FB speaks volumes to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95