TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just balling. I have to step away for a few minutes. My God, that poor baby boy.....I am just sick

Well, hopefully this at least means she has confessed to whatever she did to her baby boy :(. Why in the WORLD was his father not concerned about seeing him for so long??? What kind of dad does that?

I don't get it when I see someone in law enforcement smile when they are at a scene like this.

:blowkiss: Me too Stormy...me too.

Me three :grouphug: I'm going to say this in the most polite way I can think of. Just STOP killing kids. I cried for Bella again this morning, I cry now for sweet Colton. And I will cry again later for Jenise. All our tears for innocent lives taken, when will it stop??

I just don't understand! Such a beautiful boy! How do you just discard your child and continue on with your life?

I don't get it when I see someone in law enforcement smile when they are at a scene like this.

Maybe he was thinking about what the state of Texas is going to do to the person who is responsible? I wouldn't read too much into it. LE officials are going to be heartbroken about everything they witness regarding this little boy for a long, long time.

I'm embarrassed for this gal who doesn't know the feed is live now .

Ok, I had to have a ciggy and a little love from my fur baby.....I can't wait until my kids are home from school and I can just hug the heck outta them....I can see them rolling their eyes already. I just can't wrap my head around this. He is such a beautiful little boy. I would have gladly taken him into my own home. As many times as I have seen these poor innocent babies taken from this world by the people they love and trust....it just never gets any easier.

Think we need a :grouphug:

I have zero audio...driving me crazy!

She is only discussing that the mobile command has been set up and talking about the agencies that have shown up in the search. She also said that someone had a pair of bolt cutters, to possibly open up a fence of some kind. She isn't really giving any new information yet.

My stream just keeps going in and out. I can hear her running her news takes, but can't see anything. I will try and refresh again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95