TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Spinetto @NickonFox7 · 7s
2 yr old Colton Turner was last scene in July. police: "his mother is less than forthcoming"

I don't think she was the one who sang like a canary. That's why I am not sure who all is involved. THAT is what makes me sick....we are talking about a little bitty guy. I am sick. :(

Has anyone read anything about Meagan's family speaking out? I am curious if she had a relationship with family that could of helped her out instead of living in her car with that poor boy? I am sure we will hear more, but right now I think everyone is holding on for the ride. Ugh, I don't know how families deal with this waiting you guys.....it would totally drive me bat ***** crazy!

Grr. Why? Why not hand him to family if you don't want him? Another precious little soul gone probably.

I can't go to sleep until I know what comes of this search. Poor gorgeous Colton.

More interesting comments on the mom's FB under a post written by a guy 15 hours ago. Just wanted to bring it to y'alls attention.

Can someone link mom's FB page please? I can't seem to find it right now. TIA!

Dad's FB has him trying to get in contact with her since early August.

A white van has backed right up to the wooded area

People walking further back into the wooded area behind the van.

He was commenting on her posts as late as 9/8. He didn't seem real concerned about where his poor baby was then!

Yeah I know- the whole thing is horrible. No one seems to have been concerned for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste