TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to hear more about the father of the baby that the mom is pregnant with now.

I'd like to hear more about the father of the baby that the mom is pregnant with now.

Yep. Two year old boys are at great risk of harm from their mother's boyfriends, if the boyfriend isn't their father. How many little boys die from abuse after a toilet training accident?

I'm hoping that Star Flight is a good sign. That's the local emergency medical helicopter. I don't think they would send that if they thought he wasn't alive. Fingers crossed!

Star Flight is involved in search & rescue as well, per their FB page. I had to check on this because I thought they only handled medical emergencies.

https://www.facebook.com/STARFlightRescue?sk=info

Yep. Two year old boys are at great risk of harm from their mother's boyfriends, if the boyfriend isn't their father. How many little boys die from abuse after a toilet training accident?

Too many. :( I just want to know more about any other people in Colton's life from his mother's side. Her story screams Casey Anthony to me. I am not sure that Colton's father is involved honestly. If he contacted LE a few months ago about Colton, someone has some explaining to do.

OMG this is horrific. Please let this little boy be ok. Mom's FB has some recent posts and comments on old posts that are just devastating.

Her whole FB makes me uncomfortable.

For those not familiar with Cedar Park or Austin....the area they are searching is in Southeast Austin. The mother "lives" in Cedar Park which is about 25 miles north of the area they are in right now. The fact that they are searching a specific location speaks volumes to me. :( It's not like these two areas are really close together.

About a dozen more LE vehicles just drove up on the live stream. I got a very bad feeling about this :(

My ex-husband is a LEO in that area. He sent me the links to this story this morning so I had to come and see if you guys were on top of it. Of course you are!!

She for sure is pregnant right now.

I'm sorry y'all....I don't think this is going to end well. I expect to be hearing an update very soon. :(

Bless your husband for his work. You just made me realize here on WS we often say LE should do this or that and your comment just struck me how hard a job LE has when searching for a missing baby :( . The pressure and urgency and often followed by pain in the discovery ( although i pray that is not the case here ) must be really traumatizing for them. Give that hubby of yours a hug from us !

It looks like a big field area at the end of the cove where most of the new emergency vehicles are. This doesn't look good at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member