TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless your husband for his work. You just made me realize here on WS we often say LE should do this or that and your comment just struck me how hard a job LE has when searching for a missing baby :( . The pressure and urgency and often followed by pain in the discovery ( although i pray that is not the case here ) must be really traumatizing for them. Give that hubby of yours a hug from us !

The thank you button just isn't enough!! You are so right on!

Ok so why THIS location ? Someone had to have tipped them off to this spot, right? How funny that once mom is in jail, either SHE sang like a canary or someone who knew something on the outside sang to LE about where to look. This cannot be random or a starting off spot in their search.

Bless your husband for his work. You just made me realize here on WS we often say LE should do this or that and your comment just struck me how hard a job LE has when searching for a missing baby :( . The pressure and urgency and often followed by pain in the discovery ( although i pray that is not the case here ) must be really traumatizing for them. Give that hubby of yours a hug from us !

I totally would....he is an amazing man! BUT, he's my ex-husband. ;) He may think it's weird if I go up and hug him! He knows I post on WS so he keeps me updated on cases when he hears about something. It is AMAZING how hard LE works with no thanks. I'm sure he would appreciate your comment very much. Thank you on his behalf!! :)

(For the record, he is not involved personally on this case. However, he does have information that has not been released yet.) I am so thankful for LE and the hard work that they do. God bless them all.

Ugh....this just looks really bad guys. Wonder why they are focused on that particular area back there? What would be the reason for all those, I am assuming officials to be standing right there talking?

On the live stream there are a group of police officers and FBI agents stood by the woods talking, looking very despondent and 3 men have walked info the wooded area after pointing to something.

Ugh....this just looks really bad guys. Wonder why they are focused on that particular area back there? What would be the reason for all those, I am assuming officials to be standing right there talking?

It does look bad :( Can see they have the area of woods taped off and the camera focused on what looked like a mound of dirt?

IF he is there, what do you think they are all waiting for? Medical Examiner?

Earlier the camera was focused on the intersection, and a large white unmarked SUV with no windows left the scene. And you could see news crews setting up.

Someone had to have tipped them off to this spot, right?

Honestly, I think so. This location is too far from the area that Colton was reported missing in. Someone definitely said something.

A group of police officers have just come back through the police tape, and I don't know if they've said anything to the media but a load of them just got straight on their mobile phones. This doesn't look good at all

I have to say how thankful I am that FBI was involved so quickly. This doesn't always happen and you have to applaud LE agencies that ask for help.

If they have found remains out there, don't they usually notify family who has missing loved ones? I am sure they already know it's him if he is back there. Man, I feel sick to my stomach right now......that poor baby boy.

Ok so why THIS location ? Someone had to have tipped them off to this spot, right? How funny that once mom is in jail, either SHE sang like a canary or someone who knew something on the outside sang to LE about where to look. This cannot be random or a starting off spot in their search.

That's my guess. The mom is the one who tipped them off to the location. Must have come up with a conscience all of a sudden.

Reporter tweeting from the scene https://twitter.com/NickonFox7

Nick Spinetto @NickonFox7 · 45s
Area where police are searching is thick w/brush, heavily wooded. 24+ investigators on ground. Aerial search too. #FBI #Forensics on scene

If they have found remains out there, don't they usually notify family who has missing loved ones?

Yes. They won't update the media until they have notified the family. I feel sick to my stomach too. What a precious baby boy...he reminds me of my little guy. :(

I hate stories like this. It breaks my heart.

Nick Spinetto @NickonFox7 · 7s
2 yr old Colton Turner was last scene in July. police: "his mother is less than forthcoming"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003