TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm embarrassed for this gal who doesn't know the feed is live now .

Yep that was an awkward way for me to see how news is really filmed.
" want me to do that again? I was doing that face. "

They are carrying a big white something or other...took two people to haul it out...almost like a big white tarp or covering of some sort. I have a feeling they are maybe going to put sides up on this tent and not allow anyone to see if/when his little body is brought out of the woods.

Just wondering how hot it has been/is now there in Texas? I can't really comprehend the temperature while I'm here in the UK.

flashback of Caylee :-(

My thoughts exactly. :( Only it took much longer to find out where Caylee was.

I can't believe these mothers actually believe that they are the only one who will miss their child if they go missing. Whether Colton's mom is involved or not...she knows much more than she seems to be saying right now. No doubt.

Just wondering how hot it has been/is now there in Texas? I can't really comprehend the temperature while I'm here in the UK.

Hot....as usual. It is 90 degrees in Austin right now.

Supposed to be a cold front tonight, but the high for today is 97 degrees here in Austin.

Supposed to be a cold front tonight, but the high for today is 97 degrees here in Austin.

And when we say "cold front" in Texas....we mean under 90 degrees. ;) Still....it is about to get into the 70's.

Cedar Park, TX - right now, WeatherChannel is saying 84 degrees F (29 degrees C), 50% precipitation, 66% humidity.

Yuck. Hot and sticky - but there must be some breeze, since the leaves are moving.

I think they may have found him. :(

Tina Shively (@TinaS_KVUE) tweeted at 5:58pm - 12 Sep 14:

City of #Austin mobile command unit just arrived at scene of #SearchForColton Brandt. Story next on @KVUE #Midday pic.twitter.com/Qk30aGIZH2 (https://twitter.com/TinaS_KVUE/status/510457429373763584)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 385

I can't believe these mothers actually believe that they are the only one who will miss their child if they go missing. Whether Colton's mom is involved or not...she knows much more than she seems to be saying right now. No doubt.

In her case, no one did know he was missing somehow. The dad was trying to be allowed to see him, but I don't believe he thought the baby was missing - just thought the mom was not allowing him visitation. There was no family member, apparently who asked her point blank where is your baby if I don't get to see him today I'm calling the cops.

Cedar Park, TX - right now, WeatherChannel is saying 84 degrees F (29 degrees C), 50% precipitation, 66% humidity.

Yuck. Hot and sticky - but there must be some breeze, since the leaves are moving.

The location where they are searching is not Cedar Park. It's about 30 miles from there. In South Austin.

Sadly, it appears next to no one DID realize he was missing for almost 2 damn months! :(

In her case, no one did know he was missing somehow. The dad was trying to be allowed to see him, but I don't believe he thought the baby was missing - just thought the mom was not allowing him visitation. There was no family member, apparently who asked her point blank where is your baby if I don't get to see him today I'm calling the cops.

This child had no caring grandparents? No aunts/uncles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur