Booking Number: 1437218 Booked: 9/12/2014 21:04
Arresting Agency: AUSTIN POLICE DEPT Offense #: A142550137
Facility: CENTRAL BOOKING
Charge (1)

--
Charge Authority: NEW ARREST
Bond: $0.00
Sentenced to 0 days 0 months

My mom ran into a group of people earlier tonight that she works with who went to school with Meagan. They were saying how appalled they are. And not in the I-can't-believe-she-could-do-something-like-that way, but in a I-can't-believe-I-walked-the-halls-with-her or was friends with her way. My mom said they were furious.

I listened to a local talk radio show earlier and every caller that called in was just outraged about this. About how many people let poor Colton down.

I get so sad and mad when I think about him all alone in that field and no one wondering where he was. Heartbreaking!

So, why were the pics of obvious abuse posted and nothing was ever done about it? I don't understand. Is this going to be yet another epic fail on the part of CPS?

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/loca...unch-investigation-into-missing-boy/15540019/

"I didn't know where she was staying. I dug and I dug and I dug and Facebook Messenger has GPS location, she messaged me, her message location was on. I saw where she was at, I screen-shoted that. I mean I did everything I could and gathered everything I could to go to police," Spieldenner explained.

It is so sad that her friend feels so bad about not helping Colton sooner. I truly hope she doesn't blame herself or feel guilty. She knew something was wrong and she did all she could to get Colton help. I feel so bad for her.....I know if I was in her shoes, I would feel a tremendous amount of guilt. God bless her....

What would you call it then? She had first hand knowledge of the mother and the son. Are you trying to say that after weeks....she would not have or care about this child's appearance/disappearance?
In my humble opinion-she is a definite accessory

I went back and read it again. From what I read and understand, Briana tried to get some help. She tried to track her down with GPS location and it says she went to the police herself. How is that being an accessory?

Pictures of Colton from July. His body was bruised and scratched. Spieldenner said she started messaging Work, who told her Colton was fine, but something didn't sit well with her.
"I didn't know where she was staying. I dug and I dug and I dug and Facebook Messenger has GPS location, she messaged me, her message location was on. I saw where she was at, I screen-shoted that. I mean I did everything I could and gathered everything I could to go to police," Spieldenner explained.
http://www.kvue.com/story/news/loca...unch-investigation-into-missing-boy/15540019/

Ya know, I used to be anti death penalty. Used to. Go Texas.

RIP Colton, we will make sure the monster that did this pays.

I am just emotionally spent. The tears keep coming. I think it's time to step away for the night and try to get some sleep. I know it isn't easy, but I hope all of you can try and get some rest. Hugs to all of you......

Precious Colton, you are a beautiful angel now.....fly high sweet baby boy...fly high

So MW's cousin took the pictures in July and only reached out to anyone on Wednesday? What???? Why not in July when she took the pictures??????????

I am just emotionally spent. The tears keep coming. I think it's time to step away for the night and try to get some sleep. I know it isn't easy, but I hope all of you can try and get some rest. Hugs to all of you......

Precious Colton, you are a beautiful angel now.....fly high sweet baby boy...fly high

Stormy........sleep well. I am going to do that also. Let us not wake up unrefreshed. This boy made Heaven before he left earth. We should be so lucky eh?

I do not point my finger at anyone person besides MW and possibly as yet unnamed person(s), I would be very curious when did she get this 'new' old boyfriend...if she is approx. 4 months pregnant now, that is close to the last time anyone saw that precious boy...HMMMMMMM

I do however want to ask a whole lot of people exactly WTF, the system did fail this little boy. PERIOD! from the dad, the police, CPS, and friends, NOW they all talk about how things were off, how he was bruised, how they were gathering info to 'GO TO THE POLICE' to little to late for that precious angel....the friend is the 3rd person that has spoken in MSM about how they were going to go to the police. no way. no how.

I would love to know how many people those photos were shared with. Even if it was a friend of a friend of a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot