TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those look like some type of switch marks to me and in the pic with his face his cheek area looks really swollen. Do others notice that? Gosh dangit those pics are disturbing :( RIP Colton.

YES! I was trying to think of what kind of item would make a mark like that.

God bless all the child abuse investigators that see these injuries first hand.

I must have missed this - is there another child?

Jumping in here...is it possible that those injuries (from the photos we've seen) could have been caused to this little boy by being thrown off of an ATV or a horse?

:thinking:

little observations and scant memories help solve a case like this. Don't hold back-report any any any thing you may have observed or heard. A timeline must be established in this case so please anyone who has any ideas please contact FBI.

1-800-225-5324

Jumping in here...is it possible that those injuries (from the photos we've seen) could have been caused to this little boy by being thrown off of an ATV or a horse?

:thinking:

In my opinion it could definitely be included in the realm of possibilities.

I try to avoid following the missing/murdered children, but I find I keep winding up following them, though I don't always post. Between this case and Bella's case, I've had a very hard time not thinking about them. <Big Sigh> I pray God shielded Colton, Bella, Relisha and all the other children who have been killed from what they were put through when their lives were stolen from them.

I hope the Travis county jail is not an easy place for MW and whoever else is involved in this to wait for their trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member