Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she is to meet the ex at his work to pick up the kids. Crystal is missing but the kids are not. Well that's huge. IMO

Honestly I can see why the ex would be angry.This situation was just handled terribly IMO.Living with him just might have given him hope that they might get back together.

This is so true. My Ex and I had been divorced for almost 3 years.The break was not nasty but not especially nice either. Two small children when a tornado hit our town. His side was unaffected mine was devastated. He offered us to stay there until everything was restored so I did but that was a very bad idea. It had us in a someone family unit briefly and the kids were so excited and he was hopeful and I realized it was a terrible idea.

Pretty simple to ask the kids if they were there.

Ok, upon looking at the video again, it seems like (via iPhone 'Read Receipts' option) she didn't read the text that said pick them up at the PBP. But maybe it's possible that she did? I'm not web/phone savvy enough to figure that stuff out. Either which way - he sent the text saying to pick them up there.

Unless something happened on the way to pick up the kids. Savanna's job would expose her to many people who are basically strangers. Yet would we not know that? That she never showed up for the kids???

Missing pieces are key. Rule the ex in. Or out.

Car was found halfway between bf and ex husband's places. Per TV imterview.

How far was the car from ex husband's work place?

Car was found halfway between bf and ex husband's places. Per TV imterview.

Yeah but someone could have dumped it there.

Really wondering where the kids were.....it's important.
I assumed they might be in daycare, but I don't know. LE would know if they weren't with him I'd expect.

Also wonder if ex texted Crystal when she didn't show up, not that it would make a difference if he did

Did anyone find the info from the divorce in 2008?

Ive missed a few pages here but I just wondered if anyone recalls an old CSI episode where someone uses a hurricane to cover up their murders. I'm wondering if anyone in her Circle also saw that episode and got the idea to seize the perfect opportunity to make it appear as if she's as a victim of the hurricane. ..i Hope she is found safe somehow ..

Ive missed a few pages here but I just wondered if anyone recalls an old CSI episode where someone uses a hurricane to cover up their murders. I'm wondering if anyone in her Circle also saw that episode and got the idea to seize the perfect opportunity to make it appear as if she's as a victim of the hurricane. ..i Hope she is found safe somehow ..

This one??

http://www.tv.com/shows/csi-miami/hurricane-anthony-270072/

"[FONT=&amp]A man and his wife are trying to drive out of a hurricane's fury when they strike and kill a man in the blinding storm. Horatio finds that the lack of impact wounds on the victim's[/FONT][FONT=&amp] knees suggest that he struck the car as opposed to the car striking him. Meanwhile, in a seemingly unrelated case, Horatio finds another victim of the hurricane impaled on a fence. However, as the CSIs uncover the scattered remains of the post-storm evidence, it seems that these two cases may have a deadly connection. Meanwhile, after Calleigh witnesses a man looting a house, she realizes that she's got another case on her hands when she finds his ex-wife inside shot to death"[/FONT]

Many people are defending the ex husband up and down. But isn't that usually what happens? So many instances you hear people say, "But he was so nice! A quiet guy, would have never imagined".. etc

Yes, they got divorced in 2008. Strangely, there is only one MC.

Crystal and her ex? That was 9 years ago ! Before the children were born?
I'm not following.
Previous marriage for one of them?

O/T for those who followed Kaytlnn Cargill case. 16 year old taken in.

She filed for divorce in 2008 and they must have reconciled. Something tells me this was a volatile relationship. Add into that the uncle saying he threatened her about leaving and I think he did something to her at the TH or something.
b3610d929d5bf6e4eb6fd1fa153efca5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member