Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond strange. Divorced 9 years ago, reconciled (I assume since they had 2 children afterwards), didn't remarry (I assume), and no one knew this? (at least close friends etc?). NINE years?

What does Case (Cause): DWOP ( imaged, filmed) mean?
and Dismissed for want of prosecution.

Sure hope this isn't what I'm thinking...

I will see if gitana is around. She is a Divorce Atty.

Thanks Wildflower ! And welcome !
That makes more sense.

Sent a message to gitana. Presently not here.

DWOP means Dismissed Want of Prosecution which means the plaintiff ( Crystal) didn't show up for a hearing or didn't do what she was supposed to do.

They got divorced in 2008.

Per Harris County District Court
Seratte.png
:thinking:

Missing Crew Member

Texas EquuSearch flyer

Houston-Area Realtor Vanished Before Hurricane Harvey, Search Underway
The woman’s ex-husband gave Walters an explanation.
“He showed me a message on his phone where she said she was going to get the kids and go to Dallas. I have reservations about believing that she sent that message,” Walters said.

CBS
She said she was headed to pick up her children, 5 and 8, from her ex-husband's home, less than 18 miles away from where she was staying in the Houston suburb of Baytown, Texas.

Hi! Thanks for the welcome... I'm still trying to figure out how to post and reply here 😞

Sounds to me like the divorce of 2008was thrown out because one or both parties didn't follow through with it, didn't take necessary steps to continue. They divorced in June of 2017 according to what the boyfriend said. He said they started dating right after her divorce was final in June.

Hi! Thanks for the welcome... I'm still trying to figure out how to post and reply here 😞

What specifically do u need help with. Folks are happy to help. Helps to clarify what device u are using as well.

What specifically do u need help with. Folks are happy to help. Helps to clarify what device u are using as well.

iPhone 7
What does the quote icon with a plus on it mean? It turns into a check mark when I tap.

Many people are defending the ex husband up and down. But isn't that usually what happens? So many instances you hear people say, "But he was so nice! A quiet guy, would have never imagined".. etc

And the victim is always the sweetest, most loving person.

Also I want to mention something that isn't being talked about and I'm not sure why. There was another person she was texting with around 7:20 that Friday morning. I don't know if this person juts isn't a person of interest or if they are keeping this on the down low because he is. Anyway, it was a man who she was suppose to do a walk through with that morning and she supposedly texted him around that time to cancel because her kids school was cancelled. This guy posted this information on a post on her page. Just find it kinda weird that no one is talking about this at all. Maybe it all checked out ok and that is why??

Does anybody know anything about the boyfriends exes? There could be volatile relationships on his end.

Beyond strange. Divorced 9 years ago, reconciled (I assume since they had 2 children afterwards), didn't remarry (I assume), and no one knew this? (at least close friends etc?). NINE years?

What does Case (Cause): DWOP ( imaged, filmed) mean?
and Dismissed for want of prosecution.

Sure hope this isn't what I'm thinking...
It means that they did not get divorced at that time.

They also divorced in February 2017 so they did remarry.
They didn't divorce previously. Dismissed for want of prosecution means the petitioner did not continue the process by not showing up for a proceeding or explicitly ended the process.

Does anybody know anything about the boyfriends exes? There could be volatile relationships on his end.

No. We cant discuss it either. Unless something is stated on main stream media.

And the victim is always the sweetest, most loving person.

ALWAYS. Seriously, I watch shows like Disappeared, and Gone, and the people missing are always shown to be so "perfect." Sometimes that can delay investigation unfortunately. No one wants to believe their family or friend may have had skeletons in their closet or had unsavory friends or unsafe recreational behavior..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member