Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to this woman, I hope her kids didn't see it. How awful for them.

Crystal's car is being processed for evidence.

Hopefully we will know more once they release the car.

I want to know where this couple found the car.

Also, if your ex threatened you in the past why would you continue to live with him and put on a front that everything was sunshine and rainbows in front of friends and family?

It makes NO sense.

Jmo

Agreed, I truly don't understand the we pretend happy family because I'm a real estate agent thing. Makes no sense to me. It's 2017 people get divorced by the minute and it certainly doesn't affect your ability to sell a house

Maybe Crystal's ex presented as a friendly co-parenting situation. To her. She was under going reno's at her condo and perhaps it was a logical short term situation. From transcript above Sheriff stated her brief case with real estate papers was recovered at the ex's. Very concerning. Her overnight bag, phone and Crystal missing. Warrant issued for her phone records. I wish Ashleigh had asked if the Children had been questioned. They would have a wealth of info. Did Mom make it to the condo? Did Dad leave? Etc. etc. Crystal and her BF were to leave Friday on a cruise. Just the 2 of them with the Oct. one being Family. I just really wonder about the ex. Easy enough to find out even tho she had not yet told him. So many questions.

I think I read somewhere???? that Crystals car was found halfway between Ex's and BF's???
ETA-location of Motel 6

Discussion of texts between Crystal and friend Brad B.

We are going on a cruise on the 31st, which her boyfriend Paul mentioned should have left tomorrow. You say I would be depressed if I was your

husband, too. She says, well, you wouldn`t be a jerk to me like he has been. You say, no, I wouldn`t. She says he takes advantage of me and always

has.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1708/31/ptab.01.html

It won't open for me. What does it say?

If she was going on two cruises, what did she plan on telling the ex? That she was going with friends?

It won't open? rats! Try another browser -

They interviewed the BF, the Uncle and the sheriff. Apparently lots of animosity between she and the ex, and she wanted to get out of that house she shared with him ASAP.. The whole "happily divorced family" is a big lie. It's just so odd to me that even some of their closest friends didn't even know they were divorced. SO STRANGE!

It won't open for me. What does it say?

If she was going on two cruises, what did she plan on telling the ex? That she was going with friends?

No idea what she had told him about the cruise that was slated for today (Just her and her BF) maybe she did tell him. On that morning? From the Ashleigh B. transcript above text between herself and Brad were referencing the fact that she needed to tell her Ex. about the fall planned cruise since the kids and Uncle were going.

So according to the transcript, her uncle and kids were going on second cruise too. So the uncle knew about the bf presumably.
Man, secrets and deception involving relationships cannot turn out well.
Crystal was already seeing Paul for "a few months".
Who knows what the animosity consisted of, but it seems to be she should not have stayed at the home after the divorce....moving on means moving on.

Yes especially if your ex spouse has not moved on IMO

Honestly I can see why the ex would be angry.This situation was just handled terribly IMO.Living with him just might have given him hope that they might get back together.

Can anyone tell us if anything new in the news video posted above. Some of us including me cant view it. TIA

Ex works for a plastic packaging and bagging company (PBP) - That's where he told Crystal to meet him.. :eek:

Where were the kids I wonder???

Lets hope there are cameras where the ex worked and operational with the hurricane. Co-workers present?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts