Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was she from 7:30-11:30?
From the time she was with bf to the time of the text? TIA

The whole thing is flipping strange.

The best scenario I see and hope for right now is that she's become overwhelmed by her double life domestic & romantic situation, and that she's in hiding.

My fear is that IF a perp harmed her, nothing will ever be proven because of the flooding.

I doubt she would leave without her kids though. Jmo

No updates from LE. Ex as far as I know is not saying anything. Is it possible that she has let LE know she is safe but doesn't want to be found? Since she is divorced, LE would not be obliged to tell closest family. Maybe she contacted ex and told him to tell the kids she's off for a while and be back. She didn't want to take her car.

I know...stretching....why wouldn't she contact her uncle? And why would LE not state that she's ok,.. it's over?

No contact. IMO because she can't.

I believe that Crystal's case will be difficult to solve. With all the hurricane and resulting flood waters, I don't think that LE has the resources to deal with the missing. I live in south Louisiana where hurricanes are common occurrences. Houston is in survival and rescue mode.

I believe that Crystal's case will be difficult to solve. With all the hurricane and resulting flood waters, I don't think that LE has the resources to deal with the missing. I live in south Louisiana where hurricanes are common occurrences. Houston is in survival and rescue mode.

Sadly, I think you are right.

They say they recieved her laptop from the search of her home (ex-husband's?) I know as a Realtor myself I am crippled without my laptop and my phone. Neither leave my side. Also, most of my communication is by text, not phone calls, because I have to keep all keep all my communication for client files, and because most of the time it is just easier to use voice to text to send out a quick message to friends & family. So if she left the boyfriend's house at 7am, she HAD to have been going home to get her laptop since she was meeting with clients later that day; at least that is what I would have been doing.

The whole thing is flipping strange.

The best scenario I see and hope for right now is that she

They say they recieved her laptop from the search of her home (ex-husband's?) I know as a Realtor myself I am crippled without my laptop and my phone. Neither leave my side. Also, most of my communication is by text, not phone calls, because I have to keep all keep all my communication for client files, and because most of the time it is just easier to use voice to text to send out a quick message to friends & family. So if she left the boyfriend's house at 7am, she HAD to have been going home to get her laptop since she was meeting with clients later that day; at least that is what I would have been doing.

Yeah, it makes sense that she would be going back home.

Jmo

Well, if the ex is involved for all we know she had it with her and he took it to clean it off ...who knows why.

IF she was harmed, it's possible the perp may have taken advantage of knowing the coming hurricane would cause mayhem.

PH was on Primetime crime with ashleigh banfield.

The pic in front of the jewelry store... it was sent early in the morning. But, that does not mean that is the time that the pic was taken. Also, it does not have to be her sending the pic. If someone had access to the phone and wanted to set up an alibi or timeline of their day???? So she really could have been missing much earlier. JMO

I am interested to know where her phone last pinged. What was she doing between 7:30 & 11:30??
And whyyyy is LE being radio silent? I know they know more than they are letting on (and rightfully so so as to not jeopardize the investigation), but when has LE been this silent before? Giving virtually nothing to go on...

On the AB video the Sheriff I believe it was did say that he personally thinks she is not missing on her own accord. Maybe they already have a prime suspect and do not want to tip him/her off with any info on what they do have so far or that they are even a suspect just yet. Possibilities??imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay