Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK understand why she was staying with the ex , I get she was redoing a th but I still don't understand the situation since she was dating etc.

I don't either. You would think she would be staying with her boyfriend.

Jmo

Maybe someone can clear this for me. HLN showed her leaving bf home @ 7am? She was going from where to where to pick up the kids? tia

IDK understand why she was staying with the ex , I get she was redoing a th but I still don't understand the situation since she was dating etc.

Maybe because of the kids? When you have children practical considerations often are the priority rather than matters of the heart. It's much easier when you all live in one house imo.

The closed facebook group has family members/friends on both sides posting.

That group is fantastic. Crystal's family and friends have been posting and have been especially forthcoming with info, and it's all been very respectful. That's sometimes hard to do when there's a bit of speculation and finger pointing.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/132697670673869/

I haven't read anywhere that they've pinged her phone. Has anyone seen info out there that they have, in fact, done so?

So she left the BF house in the morning but never mentioned Dallas to him....the Uncle was going to Dallas and she knew that but never mentioned it to him.....this isn't going to be rocket science...
There is a lot of info that we can't discuss in here...if anyone is interest in this case make sure you check other SM so you can start to piece together.

So who the crap had her car and why are they considered not connected to this case? Did they find the car somewhere and take off in it? I'm a little confused about that.

So who the crap had her car and why are they considered not connected to this case? Did they find the car somewhere and take off in it? I'm a little confused about that.

On the Ashleigh Banfield interview last night, LE said that the two people were taken in for questioning and "had nothing to do with that car." It seems like bad witness information was given?

Apparently that couple were seen IN the car at the Motel 6 (link upthread), so I wondered too. I think the car was abandoned with the keys inside and somebody took advantage. Even so that would be theft so I'm not sure why they were released....unless they have a future court appearance.

That group is fantastic. Crystal's family and friends have been posting and have been especially forthcoming with info, and it's all been very respectful. That's sometimes hard to do when there's a bit of speculation and finger pointing.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/132697670673869/

Frustrating I can't join that group as it's private ( can't, for professional reasons).
Wish LE would give some updates.

On the Ashleigh Banfield interview last night, LE said that the two people were taken in for questioning and "had nothing to do with that car." It seems like bad witness information was given?
Oh, I see. Thanks.

Good guess is the car was dumped there wide open and they were taking advantage imo

She spent the night at Boyfriends house. Per text messages from HLN ahow last night.

Boyfriend was last person to see her, she left his house at 7:00 that morning and sent a picture of her on the Robson Jewelry BB at 11:30 to him and then from there just vanished.

She lived less than 18 miles away with her ex husband.

She spent the night at Boyfriends house. Per text messages from HLN ahow last night.

Boyfriend was last person to see her, she left his house at 7:00 that morning and sent a picture of her on the Robson Jewelry BB at 11:30 to him and then from there just vanished.

She lived less than 18 miles away with her ex husband.

bbm
What's this ? a jewelry store??
So Crystal sent the bf the picture?

Crystal's boyfriend managed (?)(per facebook) a jewelry store. There was a billboard out front of the jewelry store featuring her as a real estate agent. She snapped a picture of it with her phone and text it to her boyfriend saying he was sweet. The billboard is now replaced with one featuring her missing.

The whole thing is flipping strange.

The best scenario I see and hope for right now is that she's become overwhelmed by her double life domestic & romantic situation, and that she's in hiding.

My fear is that IF a perp harmed her, nothing will ever be proven because of the flooding.

I find it interesting that they stated the couple "had nothing to do with that car." They didn't say the "had nothing to do with her disappearance" or "they had nothing to do with the case." Could they have some other connection? Also in the text messages that were shared on the program last night, she didn't read the very top text which was about the daughter hoping Crystal would be home before she fell asleep. So was staying the night with the BF not necessarily planned? This could have caused stressful feelings at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjan