Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling you, it is a different dress. The black one she is seen wearing when leaving is a spaghetti strap with a solid back. The pink one in the kitchen is a sleeveless and has a cut out back. For the sake of argument, say they are both black, but it's two different dresses. Of that I am positive.

I agree they are different, but the one with the cutout in the back is not a dress, it's pants. There is a photo of her taken on that same day in her office and that's what she is wearing.

There are not many people who are in real estate for 1 year and are very successful. Her uncle's comment that she is bringing tens of thousands of dollars of income to the company does not mean she is receiving that money. She may have had closings 2 months in a row and his statement would be truthful. Realtors always find a way to spin their words to appear successful.

No one wants to hire a realtor that says I have no experience and no money.

Why do you think that? Not being snarky at all, I'm just genuinely confused how they would get such a massive detail wrong. Is there a corrected poster?

My opinion would be that it's incorrect because Paul looked at the video and told people the dress was pink not realizing the color distortion. IIRC, Paul first said her dress was black and that's how it got reported, but then it was changed. Here is one article where it was reported as black 5 days ago.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/search-for-houston-area-realtor-who-vanished-before-hurricane-harvey/

I agree, they need to update the flyer.

Well, this is a bit unsettling:[h=1]
Texas Man Posts Pictures of Female Realtors on Backyard Shed
[/h]http://time.com/4869237/abilene-texas-shed-realtors/

The kitchen video makes me question if they were fighting. He does not even look at her when she is facing him across the bar, she gets her purse and just walks off.

Jmo

There are not many people who are in real estate for 1 year and are very successful. Her uncle's comment that she is bringing tens of thousands of dollars of income to the company does not mean she is receiving that money. She may have had closings 2 months in a row and his statement would be truthful. Realtors always find a way to spin their words to appear successful.

No one wants to hire a realtor that says I have no experience and no money.

Crystal McDowell is a 3rd Generation Realtor who began her Real Estate career in 2005.

http://crystalmcdowell.com/

Look at this map.
A: Jewelry store
B: Motel 6
C: Crystal's house (approx)
D: PBP Husband's work
E: Last ping area

Ok, I made this map to just see where everything is. But it really made me wonder about a carjacking or abduction.

She texts her husband at 7 and says she's on her way. Do you have water? (She's not on her way tho, the boyfriend's house is like 5 minutes from the jewelry store.)
He replies "No water"
She's takes/sends the pic of the Jewelry store sign at 7:30am then starts heading home (from A to C, that's the shortest route per Google). She had said she'll stop for water. It's 16 minutes from the Jewelry store to her husband's house with no stops.
There are plenty of stores on the route. What if she made that stop and was abducted?
At 8am she doesn't read the text from her husband. Could she really have gotten from the Jewelery store to his house and been killed AND he already realized he'd better send her cover up texts in 30 minutes? It just doesn't seem plausible.

The only thing I can think of that could happen in that 30 minute time frame is a stranger abduction.
f56c21853fc797ae24ee38e6b27a32ab.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My opinion would be that it's incorrect because Paul looked at the video and told people the dress was pink not realizing the color distortion. IIRC, Paul first said her dress was black and that's how it got reported, but then it was changed. Here is one article where it was reported as black 5 days ago.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/search-for-houston-area-realtor-who-vanished-before-hurricane-harvey/

I agree, they need to update the flyer.

The first reports were of a pink dress though. This is so confusing. Are you saying it's wrong because of the link about infared turning pink things black (or is it the other way around? Gah!!) or is there a verified source saying the poster is wrong?

This is such an unfortunate case. I feel like if this poor woman went missing any other time than right before a massive storm, she would be found by now, or at least there would be someone arrested.

Crystal McDowell is a 3rd Generation Realtor who began her Real Estate career in 2005.

http://crystalmcdowell.com/

I read somewhere that she got her license then but was a flight attendant. She began working as a realtor a year ago. I do not have a link for this. I am a realtor and this stuck with me. It may not mean anything at all but people have been commenting on how successful she is. That may not be true and may lead to other motives. I don't know. Just trying to be helpful.

The first reports were of a pink dress though. This is so confusing. Are you saying it's wrong because of the link about infared turning pink things black (or is it the other way around? Gah!!) or is there a verified source saying the poster is wrong?

This is such an unfortunate case. I feel like if this poor woman went missing any other time than right before a massive storm, she would be found by now, or at least there would be someone arrested.

I think the verification is in the images/video that we've seen. On both Thursday and Friday we've seen her in the house wearing what looks like pink outfits, but we know they were black from a photo that was taken on Thursday and the video that was taken on Friday.

I read somewhere that she got her license then but was a flight attendant. She began working as a realtor a year ago. I do not have a link for this. I am a realtor and this stuck with me. It may not mean anything at all but people have been commenting on how successful she is. That may not be true and may lead to other motives. I don't know. Just trying to be helpful.

I hear ya --- it is helpful! Your input is appreciated!

:grouphug:

She specialized in houses from 100k to 350k. I don't think she's rolling in dough.
She put her license under a broker Jan 2016 .

J.M.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member