Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going back to some random person we know nothing about.

I am still iffy about ex and mostly boyfriend but learning she had several relationships has me questioning.

They need to clear both ex and bf if they are innocent. Jmo

The conversation with BB from Alabama where the conversation was about whether or not to tell her ex-husband he wasn't going on the cruise. That is deception. In her texts with her ex she mentioned going to Dallas and "maybe I'll keep the kids with me" (read how it is worded, it suggests she had already had plans to go to Dallas without the kids) Yet when the ex-husband showed the texts to her Uncle he said he didn't know about her going to Dallas. The BF claims he didn't know about Dallas either. That suggests deception.

I agree there was some major deception going on. Just wanted to point out that the conversation with BB wasn't JUST about telling the ex about the cruise. It was first about telling the ex about her boyfriend at all. And that she had blocked the ex on facebook so he wouldn't find out. Here's a video clip that shows the text messages with BB: https://www.facebook.com/AshleighBanfield/videos/10155626140374757/

The thing about facebook blocking someone, however, is that it doesn't prevent others who can still see her posts from sharing them with her ex. For example: My friend once had a coworker talking bad about her on fb. She had blocked my friend but others could still see and someone sent it to her to let her know what was going on. I think there's a good possibility someone sent her ex whatever she posted that she didn't want him to see. :moo:

Just trying to remember the texts, and the situation with the switch of cell phones.....would a 3rd POI know enough about Crystal's couple of nights at BFs place and her plans for that day, & cancellation of the closing that morning, to send fake texts? Might 3rd Poi have been stalking her?

I will be shocked if her disappearance turns out to be random...she seems to have a very complicated life. It would be really unusual anyway, i.e a Friday morning rush-hour abduction. Jmo

This case has been really bothering me. I cannot for the life of me, get Jennifer Keesee out of my mind when I look at her. TX and gulf shoreline FL are easily taveled. she was never seen again, had just returned from a cruise. Therefore its not farfetched to me that the man who abducted Jennifer may have a type. Disturbing, I cant not see the resemblance to Jenn no matter how hard I try.
theory only.

I just can't see something happening at the Ex house. The kids were there.They would have heard. He doesn't look like the "messy " type of guy. He appears reserved, quiet, no drama. MOO

All those qualities you listed was used to describe Ted Bundy, the executed serial killer in the late 80's. I'm not saying the ex is a serial killer but anyone could have those qualities and still have a hidden agenda. JMO

I wonder who these other guys she had relationships with are?Looks like something would have come out somewhere about them.

I wonder who these other guys she had relationships with are?Looks like something would have come out somewhere about them.

I also wonder WHEN these other relationships were. She was only divorced in June this year, though that isn't really relevant.

Now I am really confused.Now he says the ex knew about them?I thought they were trying to keep it secret and Crystal hadn't decided whether to tell him yet.Am I going crazy?

"Other relationships" certainly opens up the field of suspects, doesn't it?

According to what the detective said by phone in the AB interview, it sounds like they know a lot and are using every electronic footprint known to try to find Crystal and solve this case. That at least makes me feel like something is getting done and there is a chance this mystery will be solved. FWIW.

I will be shocked if her disappearance turns out to be random...she seems to have a very complicated life. It would be really unusual anyway, i.e a Friday morning rush-hour abduction. Jmo

Her life is so complex, maybe she just walked away for a breather and just didn't expect it to go this high profile.

Does the ex husband count as one of her romantic relationships?

http://baytownsun.com/news/article_65179206-93b4-11e7-b6f3-d3aa6c6b412c.html

The article that mentions from 9 POIs to about 3 also mentions:

Hawthorne said the possibility of Crystal McDowell simply running away is still being considered.
“That is still on the table. But that is not what the sheriff office’s investigators and Texas Rangers think,” Hawthorne said. “We feel the disappearance of Crystal appears to be foul play, but there are still lots of leads to follow. She could have left her car and got in someone else’s and got on a plane and flew off. We have no evidence of an actual crime. It is our suspicion and intuition and experience that there is foul play involved.”

She could have left her car and got in someone else’s and got on a plane and flew off.

In a perfect world, she is unharmed and walking the beaches of Belize.

What I picked up from the same news article, and thank you for posting it, was that the Tim Miller Team of EquuSearch http://www.texasequusearch.org/ was working in the vicinity of Cedar Port Industrial Park, partly or mainly, based on her cellphone pings.

According to Texas Equusearch’s Facebook page, they began looking near Cedar Port Industrial Park near Highway 99 Wednesday evening.
David White, the search coordinator, said they had about 50 people participating in the search. He advised for people to look on their website at www.texasequusearch.org for updates on any future searches.

And, really, it is not so much that it is an industrial park that garnered my attention; however, watch the first couple of minutes at the beginning of this promotional CPIP video of the railway system

[video=youtube;mmIvXh-6CcI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmIvXh-6CcI[/video]

Snipped...
That last line is really odd!! Inappropriate relationship(S). And most of what he describes points away from both the ex and the dude!

That is my new name for him. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Now I am really confused.Now he says the ex knew about them?I thought they were trying to keep it secret and Crystal hadn't decided whether to tell him yet.Am I going crazy?

I think he says whatever pops into his head. It seems like his story is always changing. Maybe Crystal led the boyfriend to believe she told the ex and he was fine about it, but Crystal told BB that he didn't know.

What I picked up from the same news article, and thank you for posting it, was that the Tim Miller Team of EquuSearch http://www.texasequusearch.org/ was working in the vicinity of Cedar Port Industrial Park, partly or mainly, based on her cellphone pings.

And, really, it is not so much that it is an industrial park that garnered my attention; however, watch the first couple of minutes at the beginning of this promotional CPIP video of the railway system

X's employer (3 letters, just south of CPIP) is ALSO on the rail system, just saying...

You can't really get on a plane and fly away these days, without a trail. Also, seems like the airports would have been a zoo that morning. Not that her flying anyplace is at all likely, imo...

That is why I am so weary of Paul because his story changes yet again.

He also said that Crystal never felt threatened by Steve.

That last line is really odd!! Inappropriate relationship(S). And most of what he describes points away from both the ex and the dude!

That is my new name for him. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Wait! Where are you reading inappropriate relationships?

-Thanks for providing the clip. Spans 15,000 acres with all sorts of live activities. Water, rails, pipelines...

Can you elaborate on what you referenced 'the first couple of minutes'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste